Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Bright Eyes 1200 lumen Rechargeable Mountain, Road...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 55% off the $78.77 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Bright Eyes 1200 lumen Rechargeable Mountain, Road Bike Headlight, New 6400mAh battery (3+ HOURS on Bright Beam) with free taillight
|Sale:||$35.07 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$43.90 (56%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- EXTREMELY BRIGHT 1200 Lumen CREE LED Technology - This Bike Light LASTS approximately 3+ Hours on High with New 6400mAh battery, 5 hours on medium, 26+ hours on Low
- SAFETY - MORE FEATURES than any look-alike - Strobe for Daytime Riding Clears Cars From Your Path. Try it on Your Dirt Bike. And a FREE TAILLIGHT Included
- EXTERNAL RECHARGEABLE WATERPROOF BATTERY - Allows Our Cycling Flashlight to Outshine The Competition
- BEST BIKE LIGHT SET for mountain BIKING / CAMPING / HIKING / RUNNING with Included Helmet Accessories
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE ON BICYCLE HEADLIGHT / 1-YEAR WARRANTY ON BATTERY - Only through "Always Quality Plus Products." We're Always Here For Our Customers!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
|Battery Average Life||5 Hours|
|Package Height||2.5 x 7.1 x 7.9 inches|
|Shipping Weight||1.25 pounds|
SHIPPED IN GENUINE BRIGHT EYES PACKAGING
Seriously.....DON'T BUY A CHEAP IMITATION!!! With this light, we PROMISE that you will Travel with Confidence SAFELY AND SECURELY. And of course, with Plenty of INTENSE BRIGHT LIGHT!!!
The Very Best Light for Your Next long Bike Ride, Business Commute, or just for any big Adventure!!- Fits great on handlebars with easy rubber mounts
- Highest LED Quality Assuring you of a Bright, Long-lasting ride. Maintains Output Level Until Battery is Fully Drained Which Means no Diming During Use
- Mount the External Battery Where it is Most Convenient With the Long Headlight and Battery Cords Provided. Flashlights with an Internal Battery Cannot Provide this Brilliant Power for Under $150+
- Up to 3 hours on high and up to 20 hours on low (350 lumens), of Intense Light
3 MODE AND 5 MODE LIGHT FEATURES- High = 1200 Lumens, Medium = 800 Lumens, and Strobe mode. Hold power button for 3 seconds while light is off, to switch to the 5 mode option, giving you two more settings: Low = 350 Lumens, and an S.O.S pattern.
- 500 ft. of pure brightness and 3,000 ft. of visibility
WHAT COMES IN THE BOX?- Long lasting, High Quality LED Headlamp
- 4 Heavy-duty O-rings for easy headlight mounting
- 8.4V 6400mAh (NEW! - Previously 4400mAh) Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery Pack and Wall Charger
- FREE BONUS Head harness mount, for RUNNERS, HIKERS AND CAMPERS
- FREE LED SILICONE TAILLIGHT FOR A LIMITED TIME!!
The only rechargeable bike light with a Hassle-Free LIFETIME GUARANTEE on headlight, 1 year on rechargeable batteries
"ADD TO CART" Now, and get the bonus Taillight before FREE OFFER EXPIRES!!!
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Seller Warranty DescriptionLIFETIME GUARANTEE on HEADLIGHT, No Hassel!! 1 year on rechargeable batteries!
Top Customer Reviews
purchase was made for a bicycle headlight yet this thing came in with anything you might think you'll need to attach it to something (i only wish i could rotate it 90 deg)
so the headlight is VERY BRIGHT i would even say AWESOME.
now for the things we could cry about to the Bright Eyes Lights, Inc & Always Quality Products company about:
first issue is:
i have 2 chargers
one cuts off at 8.37V (great right)
the second one (i just find out yesterday) it continues to charge until 8.7 Volts is reached that is 4.35V per cell NOT 4.2V
now anyone knowing a thing of two about batteries knows that LI-ION are very baaaad at being overcharged and yes .15V above 4.2 is overcharging (way overcharging) to the point that your batteries are going to have VERY SHORT lifespans.
second issue is:
as you see in the pictures the lithium Ion battery cells inside the pack are very light NO NAME 18650 cells my battery pack was advertised at 4400mAh and from may til now i used the baaad charger only handful of times yet those batteries tested Horribly (look at the pictures at the end of discharge cycle)
I have to say the pack lasted for 6 months without an issue (never died on me on the way home - about 1hr. ride) i could never go 2 evening on a single charge - meaning i had to charge after every 1hr return from work at midnight.
i like the headlight so much that i bought a second one and mounted on the back in strobe mode and did not make it home on a single charge.
strange i thought 4.4Ah battery pack did not las 55 minutes with 2 LED's? (one on strobe mode)
being a tinkerer i took the battery apart and found the beforehand mentioned no name cells !!!!
replaced those with Panasonic NCR18650B's making my pack 8.4V 6800mAh battery with 3 pigtails (as i had 2 headlights and 3rd tail just to charge without disconnecting anything) plugged in both headlights and runed them for 4 HOURS (both light at the brightest setting) i got bored waiting for this thing to die before going to sleep checked the voltage and still had 6.99V that means those cells were still @ 3.5V probably would go another 4 before dying!
so Bright Eyes Lights, Inc and/or Always Quality Plus Products -- please WE your LOYAL CUSTOMERS pay top dollar for top of the line equipment your pack was NEVER at 4400mAh and the charger cut-of voltage of 8.7 is a disaster for any LI-ION pack you should HAVE QA dept beating the drums to high heavens
if you have to charge us 10 bucks more please do so, but give us top of the line BATTERIES as are your HEADLIGHTS.
because going from 1.5 hr on single light to more than 4hr's on charge with 2 headlight on high is one hell of a upgrade
i bought my cells @ $6.5. I guarantee you can get a whole lot better deal by purchasing few thousand's of them directly from manufacturer.
my rating is still 5 star because i LOVE the product but i think whole lot of people here are going to agree with me - WE DESERVE BETTER ! LIGHT IS EVERYTHING IN THE DARK !
product is GREAT support is GREAT just QA your chargers and PLEASE REDESIGN your battery pack - WE already love you for the product there - MAKE US love you MORE
all the pictures are of upgrade process and at the end of discharge cycle of original NO NAME battery cells -- the one with 3 plugs shows the rebuild pack as well
the batteries i used to rebuild are Panasonic NCR18650B Li-Ion cells unprotected rated at 3400Mah yes that's 3.4Ah and i own more than 20 of them none have failed and some of oldest are more than five YO and still test above 3000Mah (i have never overcharged any of them though)
the link is here amazon should not have an issue with it as its their item!
hope you can use my observations i LOVED my Headlights before i still LOVE them just wished more attention was paid and company respected us more as WE KEEP THEM IN BUSINESS.
I purchased two of these on August 20 and received them about a week later. As of today, October 30, these lights have each been used approximately 24 times for commutes that average a little over 20 miles round trip. The lights are used for about 70 minutes a day. About half of the trip is along a timbered river bottom that is void of light. This morning one of the lights died for the second time and will remain dead, so I figure I have enough experience with them in order to provide a fair review.
One of the two lights has worked consistently without problems. The second light made it about 17 commutes before beginning to shut itself off. At first I could jiggle the cord at the base of the lantern and get it to turn back on. A ride or two later it remained dead, jiggle or no. While I realize the seller of this item would have gladly made it right, I needed the light the next morning, didn’t want to wait, and hated the long cord anyway. I took it apart, cut the cord to less than a foot, and soldered the connection back up. The resoldering fixed the connection issue I was having at the base of the lamp, and I was able to ride unhindered until today when the light went black about a third of the way into my commute. It wasn’t much of an inconvenience since I had learned over the course of prior commutes that when the battery dies, it dies immediately. For this reason I keep a backup, albeit much dimmer, light attached to the bike.
1. This light is very, very bright. Expect oncoming pedestrians and bikes to shade their eyes unless you have it pointed a little off trail. On a flat trail under canopy of trees I have more than 150 yards of illumination.
2. It has good dispersion so that you have a decent amount of view outside of the direct beam.
3. This light is cheap. You would be hard pressed to find a brighter light at this price.
4. It is easy to attach to the bike. It can be put on and taken off in 10-20 seconds.
1. It needs charged daily if you use it for more than an hour on the high beam.
2. When the battery dies, it does with no warning. It tells you this in the instructions. A backup battery is a good idea. It seems like an even better idea the first time your light goes out in the middle of nowhere and you don’t have one.
3. Make sure the charger is plugged into the wall. Failure to plug it into the wall while having it plugged into the battery will give the illusion of a fully charged battery (green led lit on the charger).
4. The cord is way too long. Chances are you will need to tie a length of it into a bundle in order to make it shorter – regardless of where you store the battery in relationship to the lamp.
5. I felt the need to keep a cheap, dimmer, backup light attached to the bike just in case.
One of the two “free” rear blinkies is still going strong. The other began shutting itself off about two weeks after purchase. This happened after hitting bumps in the road. Once it was switched from slow blink to fast blink it seemed to remain on longer, and we were normally able to make it about halfway to our destination before it needed to be turned back on. While it adds another light to help improve visibility, it is far from reliable and will very rarely make it all the way to the destination without turning itself off. Since it was offered as a “free” with purchase taillight, I will not say that I am disappointed with it being how it is.
Opinion of product and seller:
I have not asked the seller to do anything about the dead lamp since I chose to cut wire and resolder instead of simply using the warranty. This review is based entirely on my perception of the product, and should not be associated with the seller, who has approached others who have had issues and has made them whole. For this reason, I should make clear I will not change my rating even with a product replacement, as I believe that getting a working unit on the first try is still a bit of the roll of the dice. That said, I am of the impression that anyone with a faulty light on the first try will eventually end up with a working unit via seller diligence. Overall, I am happy with this purchase because it is a bright light at a low price. With a backup battery it is consistent enough for regular rides in the dark.
I would recommend this product to a friend. I would not hesitate to purchase another one of these lights from this seller.