Bright Eyes Fully Waterproof 1600 Lumen Rechargeable Mountain, Road Bike Headlight, 6400mAh Battery (Now 5+ Hours on Bright Beam). Comes w/Free Diffuser Lens and Free TAILLIGHT
|Price:||$54.97 & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$25.03 (31%)|
$3.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Item Weight||1.46 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- EXTREMELY BRIGHT and now FULLY WATERPROOF 1600 Lumen CREE T6 LED Technology - Our Newly UPGRADED Bike Light Battery Lasts now over 4+ Hours on High, 6+ hours on medium, 16+ hours on Low. The Longest Running Bike light in the industry!
- NOW FITS ALL HANDLEBARS - - SAFETY - MORE FEATURES than any look-alike - Includes FREE Diffuser Lens - Strobe for Daytime Riding Clears Cars From Your Path
- EXTERNAL RECHARGEABLE WATERPROOF 6400mAh BATTERY - Allows Our Cycling Flashlight to Outshine The Competition
- BEST BIKE LIGHT SET for mountain BIKING / CAMPING / HIKING / RUNNING with Included Helmet Accessories
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE ON BICYCLE HEADLIGHT / 1-YEAR WARRANTY ON BATTERY - We're Always Here For Our Customers!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Powerful 1600 Lumen headlight with rechargeable external battery pack will not only help you see far ahead but will MAKE you be seen. Heavy-duty design makes this light ideal for the trail or the road.
Modes and Indicator
Beam Modes: High, Medium, Low, Slow Strobe, Fast Strobe
Indicator light on power button informs of battery level
6400mAh External Battery Pack and Extension Cord
High-Capacity Rechargeable Battery lasts 4+ hours on high, 6+ hours on medium, and 16+ hours on low!
Extension Cable allows for battery pack to be mounted anywhere
Optional Head Mount and Beam Diffuser
Able to mount on head for directional beam control and widen beam by replacing glass lens with Beam Diffuser
Be seen from behind with the included aluminum taillight with multiple brightness and strobe options
|Stamina||Helios||Blaze (Black or Silver)||Ember||Dual Flashlights w/ GoPro Style Mount|
|Battery||External Rechargeable||External Rechargeable||External Rechargeable||INTERNAL Rechargeable||Internal AAA x3|
|Warranteed||Lifetime (Battery- 1 year)||Lifetime (Battery- 1 year)||Lifetime (Battery- 1 year)||Lifetime (Battery- 1 year)||Lifetime|
|GoPro Style Mount||Replacement Battery||Rechargeable LED Taillight||Rubber Taillight (Single, 2pk, or 4pk)|
|Details||Have the best possible experience with our NEW GoPro Style mounts for handle bars, head band, and adhesive helmet mount!||Replace your well-used rechargeable battery pack as often as needed||Upgrade your rear visibility with this micro USB rechargeable COB LED taillight with multiple modes for brightness and strobe||An inexpensive BRIGHT taillight option with multiple modes of brightness and strobe|
Compare with similar items
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 7.83 x 6.85 x 2.6 inches; 1.46 Pounds
- Item model number : FBA_AQPP-4
- Batteries : 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : May 7, 2015
- Manufacturer : Bright Eyes
- ASIN : B00X90ZYJ0
Best Sellers Rank:
#14,746 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #10 in Bike Headlights
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The light connects to a heavy battery pack that must be strapped to your bike. This adds about a pound of weight to your ride.
2. The light doesn't swivel, so unless you can somehow attach it at the exact center of your handlebars (not possible on my bike), it will shine off to one side or the other.
3. The light moves around quite a lot if it's positioned on top of your handlebars, so you need to strap it upside down.
4. The screw that attaches the light itself to the base of the light (which connects to your handlebars) is very cheap. There's only one screw, and when it becomes loose (it was already loose when I received the light, and would not tighten) the light will not remain attached to the base (the light is strapped to the handlebars via the base, so the light must be secured well to the base, and it is not). I had to superglue the base to the light.
5. The battery pack straps are too long, and so the amount of velcro on the strap that actually contacts the velcro on the battery pack (when you wrap the straps around your seattube) is very very minimal (less that 1/2 inch). I had to strap the battery pack on with zip ties until I can get a better velcro strap.
6. The light comes with a rear flasher (red), but it's basically invisible from the side, and it requires an uncommon battery, so it's really inferior to most rear lights available today.
7. The light also comes with a strap for conversion to a headlamp, but who would want to carry this heavy light and battery pack on their head? There are plenty of much better headlamps out there, so this is basically useless.
I really needed a light immediately, so I did the best I could to make this one work. But bottom line, this light isn't even close to worth it. Avoid!
By Kevin Collins on October 9, 2015