- 10% OFF - LIMITED TIME OFFER. Buy 2 or more and get 10% off. CLICK ADD TO CART NOW AND SAVE! Enter code NBT10OFF at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- 12% OFF - LIMITED TIME OFFER. Buy 5 or more and get 12% off. CLICK ADD TO CART NOW AND SAVE! Enter code NBT12OFF at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- 15% OFF - LIMITED TIME OFFER. Buy 10 or more and get 15% off. CLICK ADD TO CART NOW AND SAVE! Enter code NBT15OFF at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Bright LED Headlamp Flashlight and Case for Running, Camping, Kids – - White, Red, Strobe Lights with Dimmer. Light & Waterproof IPX4 with Energizer AAA Batteries
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A TOP-RATED HEADLAMP ON AMAZON - Safely enjoy your activities or home projects with bright, hands-free lighting up to 30 meters.
- READ IN BED OR TENT WITHOUT DISTURBING OTHERS - Dimmer ensures you get the exact light you need for any use with single button control.
- DOUBLE PRODUCTIVITY WITH HANDS-FREE LIGHTING - Sturdy hinge locks in place to focus light where you want it and avoid light shining in your eyes.
- THE PERFECT RUNNING HEADLAMP - Elastic, secure, and adjustable head strap assures snug and comfortable fit that avoids “bobbing”.
- ORDER 2 AND GET FREE SHIPPING - Reliable, durable and water-resistant - satisfaction guaranteed and backed by LIFETIME warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
|Light Source Type||LED - Single White LED, Double White LED, and Red Light LED|
|Package Height||1.8 x 4.2 x 4.6 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.3 pounds|
Compare to similar items
This item Ultra-Bright LED Headlamp Flashlight Plus Hard Case for Running, Camping, Hiking. White-Red-Strobe Lights with Dimmer, only 3.2oz, Waterproof IPX 4 with 3 Energizer AAA Batteries
LE Headlamp LED, 4 Modes Headlight, Battery Powered Helmet Light for Camping, Running, Hiking and Reading, 3 AAA Batteries Included
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Northbound Train Enterprises||TOTOBAY Direct||NEON MART||JiashangTech||Luxuriously Smart||Wolf Commerce|
|Light Source Type||LED - Single White LED, Double White LED, and Red Light LED||LED||LED||LED||LED||LED|
Venture Safely and Light Up Your World: Want a hands-free personal headlamp that’s perfect for runners, hikers, bikers, hunters, campers, readers and everyone else? Northbound Train’s Sierra Package offers unequalled performance, uncompromising comfort and unsurpassed value. This is your best running, hiking, hunting, camping, reading, sewing, crafting, gardening and workshop headlamp! We even include a free, waterproof hard case with clip, Energizer AAA batteries and 101 Uses Guide!
Control Perfect Light in Any Situation: Dimmer has unlimited settings compared to other makes. High Beam LED for spot light up to 30 meters. Low Beam LED for wider beam up to 20 meters. Red headlamp lens for night hikes, putting out decoys before dawn or reading in the tent while others sleep. Strobe light ensures you’re seen walking, biking or in an emergency. Keep one in your car, backpack, tactical gear, camo hunting bag, hiking gear or tool chest.
Comfortable and Durable: Only 3.2oz with sleek design, sturdy hinge and fully-adjustable head band for hours of comfortable wear without bobbing (even on kids). Water-resistance to IPX4 to protect from any angle – plus CE, Energy Star and RoHS Certified. Hats and caps with lights are cute, but impossible to adjust. Our extra-long battery life ensures you’re never without enough light, no matter what. More reliable than candles and much easier than carrying that Coleman or Rayovac lantern! Think of it as a wearable flashlight or headlight set on your forehead!
Lifetime Warranty and Satisfaction Guarantee: Every product is guaranteed as long as you own it. It’s another reason we’re a top-ranked and rated headlamp on Amazon. Try it. Love it. Or we’ll buy it back.
Click the Add to Cart button now and have it within days.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Update, I had not contacted the seller but they saw the review and are sending me a new one on fast order too. I guess the lifetime guarantee is for real! I have always been afraid of a lifetime warranty because if it quit working they come and kill you LOL. Not in this case. I will make another review after I test the new one for a while. I had forgot about the guarantee and so far they did not request to have me send the bad one back but I will if they want me to. I would hope that no one would abuse the guarantee and I also hope the new one lasts as it should because it really is a great headlamp!!
The head band was easily adjusted and hasn't moved or fallen off once while trail running. I adjusted the angle of the light to point at the ground in front of me so I don't break my arse and it has not moved from that adjustment.
Also, if I ever encountered a car, they would definitely see me with this on perhaps even from the back given how much light it casts in front of me.
I haven't had a use for the red or blinking modes.
- I like the dimmer capability for times when you want a dimmer light.
- I like the red light option. It is enough light to read by, is less disruptive to bed partners for reading before going to sleep, and I think helps me feel drowsy and be ready for sleep earlier as it's less bright and stimulating than a white light.
- I like the little case that comes with it.
- The headband is adjustable, which is great in theory. But there's no way to lock the headband into a certain fit. So you have to readjust it almost every time you put it on, which is annoying. My Petzl also had this problem, but to a lesser degree.
- The headband should be made of a material with more friction. I frequently have the problem of the headband working it's way up my head to where it is eventually just sitting on top of my head and I either have to carefully balance it there or keep pushing it back down repeatedly. When one is doing something messy with one's hands, this is not a great situation. Loosening the headband causes it to slide down my head so is not an effective solution to this problem. This was not a problem with my Petzl as the headband material was less slick.
- The one/off button is very sensitive. I had read that in other reviews, but since I was mainly planning to use it around the house, I was less concerned as I could always put in new rechargeable batteries if it accidentally turned on. But more of a problem if you are using it in an outdoors situation where access to batteries or power is more limited. In one case where I took it on an overnight trip, I packed it in it's little case thinking this would prevent it getting bumped and accidentally turning on. Not so. Apparently the jostling inside the little case in transit was enough to turn it on. Next time I will try tucking it inside the mesh webbing inside the little case to see if this solves the problem.
- When on white-light mode, each time you turn the headlamp on or off, it toggles between the single/brighter main light and the double/side lights that are not as bright. I'd prefer it not do that. I want the single light 98% of the time, but half the time I turn it on it's in the mode I don't want. Not hard to fix (turn it off & back on), but I usually forget this is needed as my Petzl didn't work this way and after being frustrated for 10 minutes of not being able to see well enough, maybe finally remember to do that.
- It's very lightweight, which is good. But this also means not so sturdy. In a situation where I was wearing it and then took it off and held it in my hand by the headband when the situation turned into very excited arm movements, the headlamp literally flew apart. The front/lens part flew off, the batteries flew out and I was left holding the headband with the back part attached. I was able to find most of the parts and the headlamp still works on reassembly, but I lost the part that is supposed to hold the front & back parts together when opening to change the batteries. My Petzl seemed much more sturdy, though built a decade ago, and I can't imagine that happening with it.
- The battery compartment has + and - signs imprinted onto the gray plastic to help you insert the batteries in the right direction. But they are minuscule and almost impossible to see well enough to distinguish between + and - even for a nearsighted person in normal light conditions. And you can't use your handy headlamp to help you see because, well, it has no batteries in it. Yes, I could look to see which way the batteries go before taking it apart, but truly forget to do that 90% of the time. Why they don't make the + and - signs as large as possible is beyond me.
May 3, 2017 Update:
I've decided to downgrade my stars from four to two after owning this headlamp for a year as I actively hate it most of the time. The part of the headlamp that controls the tilt function broke so now the headlamp dangles in the most downward position - after about 7 months of pretty easy usage. And I'm really fed up with the slippery headband that NEVER holds the correct size - even from the time you are holding it in your hands to the point where you get it in the right position on your head. I did figure out, though, why they give you the nifty carrying case. It's because every time you transport the headlamp, you need to remove the batteries first because the "on" switch is so sensitive that it ALWAYS turns itself on not matter how you pack it. So the nifty carrying case holds the headlamp and the removed batteries conveniently together so you can reassemble it when you unpack it. I do still really like the red light feature so that will be something I look for when I replace this one. And the dimming feature is still nice too.