- 10% OFF - LIMITED TIME OFFER. Buy 2 or more and get 10% off. CLICK ADD TO CART NOW AND SAVE! Enter code NBT10OFF at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- 12% OFF - LIMITED TIME OFFER. Buy 5 or more and get 12% off. CLICK ADD TO CART NOW AND SAVE! Enter code NBT12OFF at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- 15% OFF - LIMITED TIME OFFER. Buy 10 or more and get 15% off. CLICK ADD TO CART NOW AND SAVE! Enter code NBT15OFF at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Bright LED Headlamp Flashlight and Case for Running, Camping, Kids – - White, Red, Strobe Lights with Dimmer. Light & Waterproof IPX4 with Energizer AAA Batteries
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- YOUR COMPLETE HEADLAMP SOLUTION: Get the best value on Amazon, including super lightweight & comfortable headlamp, durable and bright 90 lumens, a pelican-style waterproof hard case to protect your headlamp from impacts, and three long-lasting Energizer brand AAA batteries, and unparalleled customer service from a U.S.A. seller located in Minnesota (Yes, “Minnesota Nice” is True!).
- ORDER NOW WORRY FREE with our BETTER than money back guarantee & Lifetime Warranty – if you EVER have an issue, we refund AND send you a new head lamp! Click the Add to Cart button now with confidence.
- MORE LIGHT, MORE CONTROL: Bright hands free head lamp casts light up to 100 ft. Dimmable white light for running, camping, work. Strobe light for walking, biking safety. Red light for night hiking or reading in bed/tent.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND DURABLE: Only 3.2oz with adjustable headband for adults or kids to have a secure, comfortable fit with no bobbing. Strong hinge clicks to focus where you need it. IPX4 waterproof from any angle - CE, Energy Star and RoHS Certified. BEST LAMP FOR CAMP, makes a great gift.
- GET THE 101 GREAT USES FOR YOUR HEADLAMP EBOOK: Why buy from Northbound? Because nobody cares more about you getting the most from your headlamp. USA Company 100% dedicated to your happiness.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Venture Safely and Light Up Your World: Want a hands-free personal headlamp that’s perfect for runners, hikers, bikers, hunters, campers, readers and everyone else? Northbound Train’s Sierra Package offers unequalled performance, uncompromising comfort and unsurpassed value. This is your best running, hiking, hunting, camping, reading, sewing, crafting, gardening and workshop headlamp! We even include a free, waterproof hard case with clip, Energizer AAA batteries and 101 Uses Guide!
Control Perfect Light in Any Situation: Dimmer has unlimited settings compared to other makes. High Beam LED for spot light up to 30 meters. Low Beam LED for wider beam up to 20 meters. Red headlamp lens for night hikes, putting out decoys before dawn or reading in the tent while others sleep. Strobe light ensures you’re seen walking, biking or in an emergency. Keep one in your car, backpack, tactical gear, camo hunting bag, hiking gear or tool chest.
Comfortable and Durable: Only 3.2oz with sleek design, sturdy hinge and fully-adjustable head band for hours of comfortable wear without bobbing (even on kids). Water-resistance to IPX4 to protect from any angle – plus CE, Energy Star and RoHS Certified. Hats and caps with lights are cute, but impossible to adjust. Our extra-long battery life ensures you’re never without enough light, no matter what. More reliable than candles and much easier than carrying that Coleman or Rayovac lantern! Think of it as a wearable flashlight or headlight set on your forehead!
Lifetime Warranty and Satisfaction Guarantee: Every product is guaranteed as long as you own it. It’s another reason we’re a top-ranked and rated headlamp on Amazon. Try it. Love it. Or we’ll buy it back.
Click the Add to Cart button now and have it within days.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So I ordered this product.
I have been using it for two years now in all seasons and all weather. It has gone with me hiking, biking, snowshoeing, skiing and in my car at night to add washer fluid.
It is a good product and a good basic headlamp. It is not "Ultra-Bright" it is 70 lumens. That is not a bad thing - 70 lumens is just enough to see safely when hiking in the dark or when taking a trek downstairs to find the breaker or pilot light. The benefit of this is that you can see safely and since it is not blindingly bright - the people you are hiking with are not blinded by your headlamp.
The one button operation lets you toggle easily between On and off as well as one main light, two smaller lights or read light mode.
The two brightness levels are a nice feature - but honestly I usually just use the main bright setting as standard and if I am hiking in snow in a group I might turn it on the lower setting since the snow reflects a lot more light.
The red is useful in some situations but I personally have not used it much.
So far the product has been very reliable - it is small, lightweight, takes standard batteries and has provided me with light unfailing whenever i needed it.
The band and general construction are good quality. The band is a perfect weight stretchy elastic that secures to your head without needing to be so tight it causes headaches. I have also had luck attaching it to skiing or climbing helmets and also putting the band over baseball caps for light.
The light source has a hinge which allows you to direct the light where you need it, this is a great feature for hiking in groups since you can direct your light downward and avoid blinding friends. Also for working in different positions it is handy since the beam can be put, more or less, where you need it.
As for battery life vs lamp lifetime - this is great. I have used this for two years on frequent hikes and I have changed the batteries maybe once or twice maximum.
It does however have two drawbacks:
1. The on/off button on top is very easily bumped and I often find my headlamp has been jostled in my backpack on a long hike and has been turned on for who knows how long. I always bring extra batteries, but if you are relying on a headlamp for light in critical situations this is not a benefit to find half of your battery has been used up by an accidental turn on.
This also means a simple bump also turns off the lamp while wearing it - annoying but less critical.
2. The battery box is not very secure. I have had the battery box open no matter what part of the backpack it is stowed in. Once in a while when this happens the batteries pop out as well.
As for the light source lifetime - I have no idea of the rating but so far it is holding up well so far. I expect that sooner or later it will start dimming out but it has not noticeably decreased yet.
One note though - this is NOT a waterproof product. It will be fine in most rain - maybe it could get some water ingress in a heavy downpour, but there is no gasket to seal it. Looking at the construction of the product - immersion would probably kill it - so if you plan on this lighting a kayak trip you are taking a risk.
Over all a great value for money - if the battery box was better sealed/constructed and the on/off switch was lockable I would give it 5 stars. But those two flaw have over 2 years been enough to downgrade it by 2 stars.
Others grumble about the battery compartment lacking instructions and the thin feeling plastic. Hello! This was under $20 when I purchased it, and even less at the time of this review! If you want something that will withstand a the strike of a meteor, or with a holographic video showing you how to use the device, you'll have to fork over the $$$. I admit, it took me about 45 seconds to figure out how to open the battery compartment, more than it may have taken for another device. I don't think a matter of seconds deserves knocking off a star on this fine light. It wasn't hard to figure out. The case does feel thin, but I have not had any issues with it since I picked it up several weeks ago (LOVE the nearby pickup option, thanks Amazon!). If you plan on head-butting a rock while wearing this device, it is probably not for you. In other words, it is likely to break if you try to break it. Simply wearing it on your head and using it to light your way to avoid objects that will impact your noggin (and by extension the light), you should be fine.
I have yet to put it through any tough situations, or test its water resistance, but I will update the review as needed.
Edit: Northbound Train sent me a brand new replacement unit. I used this one for 5 more months and it has suffered the same fate as the first one. The tabs no longer hold the headlamp at the angle you want it, so it just flops straight down. The tabs are still there, but they are very cheap. This one didn't have the battery problems that the first one did, but nonetheless I can't use it without having to hold the lamp at the angle I need it. I have since bought a different brand, which holds the viewing angle so firmly you have to adjust it with two hands. Much better than the northbound flop.
*And my remaining headlamp is still performing very well!
I bought one of these in 2014 and it's been great. I use it going hunting and generally around the house and really like it.
I bought a second (in 2016) for a go-bag that I made for my SUV, but never tested it...I just put it straight in the bag. STUPID! I was out and needed to use the headlamp and it wouldn't work at all. I thought maybe the batteries, but I switched them out when I got home and it still wouldn't work. Now of course it's been too long to return, so I guess I'll just throw it away :(