- Series: Samuel French Morse Poetry Prize
- Paperback: 88 pages
- Publisher: Northeastern (November 13, 1990)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1555530834
- ISBN-13: 978-1555530839
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 6.2 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,186,109 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Bright Moves (Samuel French Morse Poetry Prize) Paperback – November 13, 1990
The latest book club pick from Oprah
"The Underground Railroad" by Colson Whitehead is a magnificent tour de force chronicling a young slave's adventures as she makes a desperate bid for freedom in the antebellum South. See more
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
My favorite poem has her going to work after having some dental work done. Her co-workers assume her boyfriend beat her up, and she's too embarrassed to tell them otherwise. The poem is poignant, funny in a sentimental kind of way, and certainly rings true.