BCA Month Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

on May 3, 2015
Today was the first real hot day of the season so this is the first day I wore this dress. Im 5'7 155lbs l usually am a 14 in dresses so in this dress I ordered a large and it is true to size. Ladies this dress fits me awsome length and all. Yes im sure you read in the reveiws its a little see threw but to fix that I wore a tight speggitti strap shirt underneath and underwear and thats it if anyone sees threw the dress all their seeing is panties but with the dress I got you couldnt see threw it. I got the rainbow color dress! It is beautiful in fact I wore it to go to the tanning bed and store its so comfy and versatile ! I highly recommand this dress in fact I ordered two more one in red and I believe one in purple. If your 5'9 and over I wouldn't recommand all because of length and the top part of the dress the bra part a little small im small on top but got a nice small curvy waste.
on April 11, 2014
I ordered this sundress for my wife and she really liked it. The fit was perfect and the colors vibrant. The material is very silky feeling and will be cool in the summer months. The only down fall is it is see through in the sun so she said she will need to wear a slip.
on August 25, 2014
After reading other reviews stating it runs small, I still ordered the XL (I am 5'10 and 170 pounds), which I would normally order because of my broad shoulders. The material is very stretchy so not a problem, the XXL would have been too big.

Other complaints about it being see through....I don't see that, but I will primarily wear it around the house, or over a bathing suit, so not a concern for me.

Wish I had found this at the beginning of the Summer, and not the middle of August!
on March 20, 2017
I needed some sundresses for a cruise. I didn't expect much, but they actually fit really well and are quite pretty and light. I dont know how well they'll hold up, but for this cheap, I don't need a lot of wear. Some designs would be best to wear with a slip. For reference I bought mediums and I'm 5'7, 115#, 34B.
on March 17, 2017
Dress was was way too small even though I had ordered up a size or two. Fabric was of poor quality. Don't order!
on June 25, 2014
I ordered in XL and although I received one labeled that way, this is not even remotely fit for an XL person. It's tiny and I'm not a huge person. The straps are flimsy and feel they could break at any time. They are also a little bit short so they may not look good on everybody. There's a single line of black stitches that keeps the straps on the dress so they feel like they could break at any time. It wasn't worth returning because the shipping would be almost as much as the item so I'll be gifting it to my size 1 sister so she can wear it on her honeymoon. On the plus side, the fabric is soft and like wearing silk. Would make a great dress or coverup for a smaller person. The colors are bright and vivid and it is still a really cute dress. Just don't trust the sizing and order bigger for sure.
on March 13, 2017
I like the dress but it runs small; I will return it for a larger size if available.
on May 12, 2017
Was a waste! Looked like a shirt!
on October 15, 2013
This dress is adorable but it is completely see though! The whole point of summer dresses it not to wear a slip but it is a must with this one unless I want the world to see what they shouldn't be seeing!!
on May 8, 2015
I love this new dress! I bought it to use as a swim coverup, but it's so cute, I may just wear it around the beach for shopping etc. as well. Super silky smooth, and the dress fits just as expected.