Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on April 11, 2013
Yes. This is a great song and this artist will go far, I think. there is a lot of talent and the tune is quite addictive as well as the lyrics. The voice is amazing. Everything is really good with this song and it has energy and holds your attention and has a good beat that carries you and keeps you carried.
on April 6, 2013
"After all these years, you are leaving here, despite what should be otherwise."

What a percussion and strings-driven song from this Seattle group! It tugged at my heart, but kept me too upbeat with the creative orchestral instrumentation to cry!

Track: Single, without album

Band Members: Matt Bishop, Nick Ward, Philip Kobernik, Patrick Brannon, Samuel Anderson, Jacob Anderson, Colin Richey

Why I Downloaded: Free MP3 April 2013

Will I Buy More By This Artist?: Likely

MP3 Albums By Hey Marseilles:

Lines We Trace

To Travels and Trunks
on April 18, 2013
I had been waiting for an album that would touch me and move me the way that Hey Marseilles has. After getting the free download from amazon, I became interested in looking into them. I previewed their songs and ended up loving them and bought their album Lines We Trace. I HIGHLY recommend it to fans of Death Cab for Cutie, The Shins, and The Decemberists. Check out their melodically pleasing songs like Looking Back and Heart Beats. Dead of Night and Building Glare are instant favorite as well. I am so immensely happy to have this album and I hope more of you will look into this amazing band :D
on April 17, 2013
Good voice quality and positive lyrics. Members seem to be masters of their instruments.
I would like to here more of this album and and any others.
on September 18, 2015
Good item, good price, good service.
on April 18, 2013
Bright Stars Burning by Hey Marseilles is quickly becoming one of my favorite spring tunes. The lyrics are catchy and the quirky drum beat makes this a true original. The vocals and original melody make this song easily addictive, and the lead singer sounds a bit like Ben Gibbard from Death Cab for Cutie, making this an easy listen. Great tune from a great band!
on June 30, 2014
Happy, thank you!
on November 24, 2016
good music
on April 10, 2013
Hey Marseilles makes wonderful music, and this is a wonderful song. Love the beautiful instrumentation, the infusion of electric sound, the vocals, the lyrics, everything. Their music is always so charged with emotion, and I feel uplifted listening to it.
on July 11, 2013
this is a laid back summer night song. I really enjoy this song. I will buy more songs like this one. This artist is very good.