Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on November 3, 2016
This item was bigger than I expected and my son wasn't attracted to it like I thought he would be. The frog in the middle is on a spring but hard to reach. This item would be great for infants if it wasn't so heavy. It doesn't roll like a ball either. So it's not as functional as I would hope it would be. I wouldn't have bought this item if I had known. Maybe my son when he gets older will like it.
on October 21, 2016
Seems to be made of quality. Kind of heavy compared to other toys similar to this. Larger than I expected. My son hardly has interest in it. It really was a waste of my money for me, at this point. He's 7 months old and I'll keep giving it to him, maybe he'll like it eventually.
on February 29, 2016
I bought these as gifts, since my daughter received one when she was born. She LOVES it! It's a common grab for her when she wants to play. The toy has multiple items to manipulate and is one of the least annoying with regards to sounds. There's a little bit of a rattle and some clicking. That's it. It's also very sturdy, as she's dropped and thrown and kicked this all over. There isn't a scratch to be found.

The boys who received these love them as well. It's definitely a great purchase at a great price!
on December 10, 2017
I've had a different brand rattle O ball for 7 years, come Christmas, and it's every baby's favorite. But I finally had another baby, and she's obsessed with balls. Tries to fit the whole thing on her mouth, no matter the size. So I bought this to have one at home and a backup I can bring with us. Firstly, it's probably a good double size compared to the other ball. Secondly, it's got so many things to play with, it's the only hard toy we give her any more. Perfect! In stead of buying that other ball as a baby gift in the future, I'll be buying this one... oh, and it's cheaper to boot!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 27, 2017
My LO doesn't play with this in the house. It is big and bulky...but get this, he'll play with it in the car! It keeps him entertained for a good portion of running errands and so forth. Even though its bigger than I expected, but my LO is 10 months, about 17lbs. I do think it's a good buy to keep them entertained.
on February 7, 2018
My son is now 7 months old. I bought this when he was 5 months old. I didn’t give it 5 Stars for one reason. I think it’s kind of a safety issue. My son was on his back playing on the floor. He tends to lift his feet up in the air when he’s excited or happy. While playing with this toy, he was shaking it vigorously towards his feet and his one foot got stuck inside. This happened a few times. So after that I make sure I am in the room next to him when he’s playing with this toy. But overall, this toy is really entertaining for him. He’s teething so he loves to bite it. This toy has been effective in stopping public outbursts. 😄
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 15, 2017
This is great , from the day my daughter got it , she is occupied with the different parts of it . lots of moving parts , bright colors and different textures.
on November 23, 2015
This is one of those things that your kid will either love, or get board of in a day. Unfortunately mine was in the latter but her cousin that is a year older still love to play with it for a bit whenever she comes over.

I think there is just to much to do on it if that makes sense that they will find one aspect of the toy they like but it isn't enough to keep their attention for long.

Well made, no fading or anything so that isn't the issue.
on May 12, 2016
My little guy LOVES this activity ball. His favorite feature is easily the mirror or the ball on top containing the little beads that spins. The spindles are easy for his little hands to grasp and safe for him to chew on as he has started teething. He loves moving the beads up and down the spindles and looking at all of the bright colors. The package recommendation says 6+ months, but our little guy has been enjoying this toy since about three months of age. Its the perfect size to toss in the diaper bag too so that he can play with it in the car or at the sitter's house.
This made a great addition to his first ever Easter basket.
review image
on March 19, 2017
Our baby is 6 months old and she cant and doesnt like this :( after reading the review for this product I thought it would be a goos toy for her bur the bumps are so big for her hand or for her mouth! (She really likes to chew everything now) so this is useless in our house :-/

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.