Truck Reviews HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on December 2, 2016
I received what I believe to be a knock off of this item. The frog does not look as pictured.. Different eyes.. Bad paint job.. The caterpillar as well has a different facial expression and the antenna are pointy/sharp and not safe for baby, not rounded like picture. The antenna are also yellow like the caterpillar head not red like on the picture. A lot of the colors are different on the one I received. Also the plastic is not shiny like picture. And there is no squeaker in the bottom like their should be. I reported this to Amazon and received a refund. So I am at least happy about that. I would of loved to of given this the rating it deserves but I never got the real item. Will not order a replacement because I'll probably get another knock off. I will look at the ones I saw at my local Kroger and buy it there.
5 people found this helpful
Top Contributor: Babyon September 3, 2017
This was my daughter's favorite toy for a long time! We got it for her when she was about 3 1/2 months old. She is now 11 months old, and has just barely started losing interest in it, so we got a lot of play out of it. Totally worth the purchase!

I love the bright colors of this toy. The handles, which are made of a flexible plastic, have different textures. There's a small mirror, the small ball on the top has beads that rattle, there's different colored rings that can be moved around, and a caterpillar made up of a few separate beads that can be moved as well. There's a frog in the middle that can be pushed up and down. This is not a heavy toy, my daughter has accidentally dropped it on her face multiple times, but has never gotten a bump, or even gotten upset about it. Also, even though this has been played with so much, it still looks basically new - there's a few minor scratches in the plastic, but that's about it.

Like some other reviews mention, this activity ball does not have a squeaker (although the description says that it does). Also, due to the many attached toys, the ball does not roll. This is still one of the best toy purchases I've ever made - and my daughter agrees :)
review image
on November 3, 2016
This item was bigger than I expected and my son wasn't attracted to it like I thought he would be. The frog in the middle is on a spring but hard to reach. This item would be great for infants if it wasn't so heavy. It doesn't roll like a ball either. So it's not as functional as I would hope it would be. I wouldn't have bought this item if I had known. Maybe my son when he gets older will like it.
6 people found this helpful
on March 9, 2017
My baby is 7 months old right now.. Cute and very large, larger then expected and akward to hold.. I don't think this would be suitable for babies under 6 months. More like 6-12. My baby can hold it just fine but shows little interest. He likes to put things in his mouth and it's really not possible with how large the bars are. Lots of little activities. It has a mirror that twists, the catipillar beads spin a little and you can move and spin the frog. The other button type beads move and on the top is a ball with beads that babies can spin. Not much to it.. All he can basically do with it is shake it. The toy doesn't sit flat like in the picture unless I hold it so he can spin the ball which he isn't interested in nonetheless and he can't fit the large bars in his mouth. It's just akward.
on October 21, 2016
Seems to be made of quality. Kind of heavy compared to other toys similar to this. Larger than I expected. My son hardly has interest in it. It really was a waste of my money for me, at this point. He's 7 months old and I'll keep giving it to him, maybe he'll like it eventually.
4 people found this helpful
on February 29, 2016
I bought these as gifts, since my daughter received one when she was born. She LOVES it! It's a common grab for her when she wants to play. The toy has multiple items to manipulate and is one of the least annoying with regards to sounds. There's a little bit of a rattle and some clicking. That's it. It's also very sturdy, as she's dropped and thrown and kicked this all over. There isn't a scratch to be found.

The boys who received these love them as well. It's definitely a great purchase at a great price!
on December 10, 2017
I've had a different brand rattle O ball for 7 years, come Christmas, and it's every baby's favorite. But I finally had another baby, and she's obsessed with balls. Tries to fit the whole thing on her mouth, no matter the size. So I bought this to have one at home and a backup I can bring with us. Firstly, it's probably a good double size compared to the other ball. Secondly, it's got so many things to play with, it's the only hard toy we give her any more. Perfect! In stead of buying that other ball as a baby gift in the future, I'll be buying this one... oh, and it's cheaper to boot!
on March 27, 2017
My LO doesn't play with this in the house. It is big and bulky...but get this, he'll play with it in the car! It keeps him entertained for a good portion of running errands and so forth. Even though its bigger than I expected, but my LO is 10 months, about 17lbs. I do think it's a good buy to keep them entertained.
2 people found this helpful
on February 7, 2018
My son is now 7 months old. I bought this when he was 5 months old. I didn’t give it 5 Stars for one reason. I think it’s kind of a safety issue. My son was on his back playing on the floor. He tends to lift his feet up in the air when he’s excited or happy. While playing with this toy, he was shaking it vigorously towards his feet and his one foot got stuck inside. This happened a few times. So after that I make sure I am in the room next to him when he’s playing with this toy. But overall, this toy is really entertaining for him. He’s teething so he loves to bite it. This toy has been effective in stopping public outbursts. 😄
on May 15, 2017
This is great , from the day my daughter got it , she is occupied with the different parts of it . lots of moving parts , bright colors and different textures.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.