Check out Santa's new ride Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New playlist Christmas Soul Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Show Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 1, 2015
What a great infant toy!! I love how easy it is for them to hold and the many different things for them to do ! With so many technical toys out today some sometimes it seems the simple sensory needs of babies aren't being met. Babies need to move things, feel things, and see what happens when they do so. This is a great toy that allows them to leave cause and effect and gives them a lot of freedom to do what they want while learning and discovering.
on March 13, 2015
Our son is 9 months old and we got him this when he was still 7 months old. At the beginning we were watching him closely because he would swing it towards his face when he was shaking it, but since then he has learned not to do that anymore luckily. He loves this toy. He has many toys but very often he picks up this particular one. Great price and really worth it!
on April 13, 2017
Myou granddaughter loves this toy and never let's go. Really easy for her to grab
on February 9, 2016
I bought this for my grand daughter when she was very little and she still carries it around a year later. It offers quite a few different stimulating options for their senses which must be what makes it a favorite toy for so long. It also holds up very well as she loves to throw things and it is still in tact.
on June 26, 2017
There are so many things to do on this toy! It kept my daughter occupied for a little while and it's not heavy enough to hurt if she drops it on her face, lol.
on December 22, 2016
the baby this was for loved it, it seems to be made very well
on November 23, 2015
This is one of those things that your kid will either love, or get board of in a day. Unfortunately mine was in the latter but her cousin that is a year older still love to play with it for a bit whenever she comes over.

I think there is just to much to do on it if that makes sense that they will find one aspect of the toy they like but it isn't enough to keep their attention for long.

Well made, no fading or anything so that isn't the issue.
on May 25, 2017
This is a. It advanced for our 10 month old grandchild. But as the weeks go. Y he gets a bit more of it. Well made ~ challenging!
on August 25, 2017
It seemed like it would be a fun toy but it's not safe, the caterpillar ears are sharp and pointy so now I'm afraid to give it to my baby to play with... I'd return it but I threw out the packaging already...
on December 10, 2013
I purchased this as a gift for my 7month old niece. I hope that she likes it! The colors are very vibrant and the components all seem to do their stuff. Moving, clacking, swiveling, and making all kinds of interactive movements and small sounds. It's a good toy for the person who doesn't like incessant battery powered toys. Encourages motor skills.
I would recommend it to a friend.
I would buy it again.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.