Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on December 10, 2017
I've had a different brand rattle O ball for 7 years, come Christmas, and it's every baby's favorite. But I finally had another baby, and she's obsessed with balls. Tries to fit the whole thing on her mouth, no matter the size. So I bought this to have one at home and a backup I can bring with us. Firstly, it's probably a good double size compared to the other ball. Secondly, it's got so many things to play with, it's the only hard toy we give her any more. Perfect! In stead of buying that other ball as a baby gift in the future, I'll be buying this one... oh, and it's cheaper to boot!
on February 28, 2017
My kids both kids this toy. My toddler loves showing it to his baby brother and helping him "play" with it. The baby loves chewing on it and holding it in his hands. It can keep them entertained for what feels like hours! Great toy!
on November 1, 2015
What a great infant toy!! I love how easy it is for them to hold and the many different things for them to do ! With so many technical toys out today some sometimes it seems the simple sensory needs of babies aren't being met. Babies need to move things, feel things, and see what happens when they do so. This is a great toy that allows them to leave cause and effect and gives them a lot of freedom to do what they want while learning and discovering.
on March 13, 2015
Our son is 9 months old and we got him this when he was still 7 months old. At the beginning we were watching him closely because he would swing it towards his face when he was shaking it, but since then he has learned not to do that anymore luckily. He loves this toy. He has many toys but very often he picks up this particular one. Great price and really worth it!
on January 20, 2018
I got this for my 5 month old son and he loves it. It’s easy for him to grab onto and hold. It has quite a few things he can move around on it and makes noises. He’s happy with it! Happy baby equals happy momma and daddy!
on April 13, 2017
Myou granddaughter loves this toy and never let's go. Really easy for her to grab
on February 9, 2016
I bought this for my grand daughter when she was very little and she still carries it around a year later. It offers quite a few different stimulating options for their senses which must be what makes it a favorite toy for so long. It also holds up very well as she loves to throw things and it is still in tact.
on December 22, 2016
the baby this was for loved it, it seems to be made very well
on May 25, 2017
This is a. It advanced for our 10 month old grandchild. But as the weeks go. Y he gets a bit more of it. Well made ~ challenging!
on August 25, 2017
It seemed like it would be a fun toy but it's not safe, the caterpillar ears are sharp and pointy so now I'm afraid to give it to my baby to play with... I'd return it but I threw out the packaging already...
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.