Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Shop Popular Services Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 765 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 846 reviews
on December 2, 2016
I received what I believe to be a knock off of this item. The frog does not look as pictured.. Different eyes.. Bad paint job.. The caterpillar as well has a different facial expression and the antenna are pointy/sharp and not safe for baby, not rounded like picture. The antenna are also yellow like the caterpillar head not red like on the picture. A lot of the colors are different on the one I received. Also the plastic is not shiny like picture. And there is no squeaker in the bottom like their should be. I reported this to Amazon and received a refund. So I am at least happy about that. I would of loved to of given this the rating it deserves but I never got the real item. Will not order a replacement because I'll probably get another knock off. I will look at the ones I saw at my local Kroger and buy it there.
on November 3, 2016
This item was bigger than I expected and my son wasn't attracted to it like I thought he would be. The frog in the middle is on a spring but hard to reach. This item would be great for infants if it wasn't so heavy. It doesn't roll like a ball either. So it's not as functional as I would hope it would be. I wouldn't have bought this item if I had known. Maybe my son when he gets older will like it.
on March 9, 2017
My baby is 7 months old right now.. Cute and very large, larger then expected and akward to hold.. I don't think this would be suitable for babies under 6 months. More like 6-12. My baby can hold it just fine but shows little interest. He likes to put things in his mouth and it's really not possible with how large the bars are. Lots of little activities. It has a mirror that twists, the catipillar beads spin a little and you can move and spin the frog. The other button type beads move and on the top is a ball with beads that babies can spin. Not much to it.. All he can basically do with it is shake it. The toy doesn't sit flat like in the picture unless I hold it so he can spin the ball which he isn't interested in nonetheless and he can't fit the large bars in his mouth. It's just akward.
on March 28, 2012
This is a great portable toy for early development and for teething. It is good for early hand eye coordination, fine motor skills, and sensory skills.

Bought this when our son was 3 months old and he took to it right away. He plays with it almost everyday. He learned to slide the beads, spin and look in the mirror, and spin the ball rattle. He keeps trying to hit the squeak button but can not push it quite hard enough yet. He also likes to chew on the bars and a couple of those teethable links I put on to one of the empty bars. Again with one of the links, we hung a chime toy on it as well.

It was a tad bit heavy for him to hold up at first. But when it fell down, he started to play with it with his feet. He likes it so much now he often won't let go if we need to take him somewhere.
on May 12, 2016
My little guy LOVES this activity ball. His favorite feature is easily the mirror or the ball on top containing the little beads that spins. The spindles are easy for his little hands to grasp and safe for him to chew on as he has started teething. He loves moving the beads up and down the spindles and looking at all of the bright colors. The package recommendation says 6+ months, but our little guy has been enjoying this toy since about three months of age. Its the perfect size to toss in the diaper bag too so that he can play with it in the car or at the sitter's house.
This made a great addition to his first ever Easter basket.
review image
on March 13, 2013
I was looking for a toy that is not a teether, a rattle or a teddy bear, that my 3-month old baby girl would be able to use on her own at her young age. After looking around I decided to give this activity ball a try. Well, I was so right to do so! She immediately started grasping, shaking and putting this toy in her mouth, and a few days later she started pushing the frog up and down and trying to make the ball on top turn. Simply amazing! The ball offers lots of amusement for baby without the hassle of electronics, loud noises and annoying songs. She just didn't want to put it down and actually held on to it even when I was taking her to her room for a nap.

She stopped playing with it around the time she got 10 months old, but hey, that's a toy for young babies, not toddlers, so I don't agree with reviewers who complain about the short life time of it, especially when I think how much it was loved and used for these months! And even if it is not used anymore, it is still in such a good shape that her siblings will be able to use it, too. And for sure, they'll love it!
on March 27, 2017
My LO doesn't play with this in the house. It is big and bulky...but get this, he'll play with it in the car! It keeps him entertained for a good portion of running errands and so forth. Even though its bigger than I expected, but my LO is 10 months, about 17lbs. I do think it's a good buy to keep them entertained.
on July 30, 2012
Pros:
- My 9-month-old still plays with it at least briefly every day.
- He loves the spinning ball at one end.
- A good variety of shapes to spin and chew on.

Cons:
- The ribbed rings are not in contrasting colors, as pictured.
- The paint on the caterpillar's body has begun to chip/scrape off.
- My baby has never been able to make the squeaker at one end squeak, and doesn't seem amused by the squeaky sound that it makes. (He loves every other squeaker out there.)
- He's never seemed overly interested in this toy.

Update: At 10 months, my baby is not interested in this toy any longer.
33 comments| 79 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 19, 2017
Our baby is 6 months old and she cant and doesnt like this :( after reading the review for this product I thought it would be a goos toy for her bur the bumps are so big for her hand or for her mouth! (She really likes to chew everything now) so this is useless in our house :-/
on May 27, 2014
Got this around 4 months old, I don't think he was that into it at first (I don't know though, it's at my parents house), but now he's definitely entertained by it at 5 months. Took it on a long car trip and he was entertained by it for 20 minutes, which is crazy. I thought he would get his hands stuck in it, he doesn't. I'm sure this one will have a good life span.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.