Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Foo Fighters Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 779 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 861 reviews
on October 21, 2016
Seems to be made of quality. Kind of heavy compared to other toys similar to this. Larger than I expected. My son hardly has interest in it. It really was a waste of my money for me, at this point. He's 7 months old and I'll keep giving it to him, maybe he'll like it eventually.
on May 15, 2017
This is great , from the day my daughter got it , she is occupied with the different parts of it . lots of moving parts , bright colors and different textures.
on February 14, 2017
baby loves this but it is not the color shown...i specifically purchased this product (over similar others) based on color and the colors in the one I received are not nearly as bright (mostly green and yellows).
on November 1, 2015
What a great infant toy!! I love how easy it is for them to hold and the many different things for them to do ! With so many technical toys out today some sometimes it seems the simple sensory needs of babies aren't being met. Babies need to move things, feel things, and see what happens when they do so. This is a great toy that allows them to leave cause and effect and gives them a lot of freedom to do what they want while learning and discovering.
on March 28, 2012
This is a great portable toy for early development and for teething. It is good for early hand eye coordination, fine motor skills, and sensory skills.

Bought this when our son was 3 months old and he took to it right away. He plays with it almost everyday. He learned to slide the beads, spin and look in the mirror, and spin the ball rattle. He keeps trying to hit the squeak button but can not push it quite hard enough yet. He also likes to chew on the bars and a couple of those teethable links I put on to one of the empty bars. Again with one of the links, we hung a chime toy on it as well.

It was a tad bit heavy for him to hold up at first. But when it fell down, he started to play with it with his feet. He likes it so much now he often won't let go if we need to take him somewhere.
on February 28, 2017
My kids both kids this toy. My toddler loves showing it to his baby brother and helping him "play" with it. The baby loves chewing on it and holding it in his hands. It can keep them entertained for what feels like hours! Great toy!
on March 13, 2015
Our son is 9 months old and we got him this when he was still 7 months old. At the beginning we were watching him closely because he would swing it towards his face when he was shaking it, but since then he has learned not to do that anymore luckily. He loves this toy. He has many toys but very often he picks up this particular one. Great price and really worth it!
on July 16, 2014
This is a fun little "ball." My daughter is 6 months old, now, and she really likes playing with this. It's easy for her to grab and the movable parts keep her entertained. It is a sturdy little toy, as well. My little one dropped it from her highchair onto the wood floor (a few times). Initially, I was concerned that it may have broken when I heard it hit the floor, but nothing cracked or popped off. It seems to be really well made and I like all the little toys on it, especially the little frog in the middle.
on April 13, 2017
Myou granddaughter loves this toy and never let's go. Really easy for her to grab
on February 9, 2016
I bought this for my grand daughter when she was very little and she still carries it around a year later. It offers quite a few different stimulating options for their senses which must be what makes it a favorite toy for so long. It also holds up very well as she loves to throw things and it is still in tact.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.