Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 771 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 851 reviews
on November 3, 2016
This item was bigger than I expected and my son wasn't attracted to it like I thought he would be. The frog in the middle is on a spring but hard to reach. This item would be great for infants if it wasn't so heavy. It doesn't roll like a ball either. So it's not as functional as I would hope it would be. I wouldn't have bought this item if I had known. Maybe my son when he gets older will like it.
on December 2, 2016
I received what I believe to be a knock off of this item. The frog does not look as pictured.. Different eyes.. Bad paint job.. The caterpillar as well has a different facial expression and the antenna are pointy/sharp and not safe for baby, not rounded like picture. The antenna are also yellow like the caterpillar head not red like on the picture. A lot of the colors are different on the one I received. Also the plastic is not shiny like picture. And there is no squeaker in the bottom like their should be. I reported this to Amazon and received a refund. So I am at least happy about that. I would of loved to of given this the rating it deserves but I never got the real item. Will not order a replacement because I'll probably get another knock off. I will look at the ones I saw at my local Kroger and buy it there.
on March 9, 2017
My baby is 7 months old right now.. Cute and very large, larger then expected and akward to hold.. I don't think this would be suitable for babies under 6 months. More like 6-12. My baby can hold it just fine but shows little interest. He likes to put things in his mouth and it's really not possible with how large the bars are. Lots of little activities. It has a mirror that twists, the catipillar beads spin a little and you can move and spin the frog. The other button type beads move and on the top is a ball with beads that babies can spin. Not much to it.. All he can basically do with it is shake it. The toy doesn't sit flat like in the picture unless I hold it so he can spin the ball which he isn't interested in nonetheless and he can't fit the large bars in his mouth. It's just akward.
on July 28, 2013
Our granddaughter is 8 months old and loves this toy! She spends a lot of time with it and loves the end that "beeps". She talks to the little figures and seems to enjoy her time with it.
on March 27, 2017
My LO doesn't play with this in the house. It is big and bulky...but get this, he'll play with it in the car! It keeps him entertained for a good portion of running errands and so forth. Even though its bigger than I expected, but my LO is 10 months, about 17lbs. I do think it's a good buy to keep them entertained.
on March 16, 2015
baby love
review image review image review image
on May 12, 2016
My little guy LOVES this activity ball. His favorite feature is easily the mirror or the ball on top containing the little beads that spins. The spindles are easy for his little hands to grasp and safe for him to chew on as he has started teething. He loves moving the beads up and down the spindles and looking at all of the bright colors. The package recommendation says 6+ months, but our little guy has been enjoying this toy since about three months of age. Its the perfect size to toss in the diaper bag too so that he can play with it in the car or at the sitter's house.
This made a great addition to his first ever Easter basket.
review image
on October 21, 2016
Seems to be made of quality. Kind of heavy compared to other toys similar to this. Larger than I expected. My son hardly has interest in it. It really was a waste of my money for me, at this point. He's 7 months old and I'll keep giving it to him, maybe he'll like it eventually.
on March 19, 2017
Our baby is 6 months old and she cant and doesnt like this :( after reading the review for this product I thought it would be a goos toy for her bur the bumps are so big for her hand or for her mouth! (She really likes to chew everything now) so this is useless in our house :-/
on February 29, 2016
I bought these as gifts, since my daughter received one when she was born. She LOVES it! It's a common grab for her when she wants to play. The toy has multiple items to manipulate and is one of the least annoying with regards to sounds. There's a little bit of a rattle and some clicking. That's it. It's also very sturdy, as she's dropped and thrown and kicked this all over. There isn't a scratch to be found.

The boys who received these love them as well. It's definitely a great purchase at a great price!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.