Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 777 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 857 reviews
on December 2, 2016
I received what I believe to be a knock off of this item. The frog does not look as pictured.. Different eyes.. Bad paint job.. The caterpillar as well has a different facial expression and the antenna are pointy/sharp and not safe for baby, not rounded like picture. The antenna are also yellow like the caterpillar head not red like on the picture. A lot of the colors are different on the one I received. Also the plastic is not shiny like picture. And there is no squeaker in the bottom like their should be. I reported this to Amazon and received a refund. So I am at least happy about that. I would of loved to of given this the rating it deserves but I never got the real item. Will not order a replacement because I'll probably get another knock off. I will look at the ones I saw at my local Kroger and buy it there.
on November 3, 2016
This item was bigger than I expected and my son wasn't attracted to it like I thought he would be. The frog in the middle is on a spring but hard to reach. This item would be great for infants if it wasn't so heavy. It doesn't roll like a ball either. So it's not as functional as I would hope it would be. I wouldn't have bought this item if I had known. Maybe my son when he gets older will like it.
on July 28, 2013
Our granddaughter is 8 months old and loves this toy! She spends a lot of time with it and loves the end that "beeps". She talks to the little figures and seems to enjoy her time with it.
on May 12, 2016
My little guy LOVES this activity ball. His favorite feature is easily the mirror or the ball on top containing the little beads that spins. The spindles are easy for his little hands to grasp and safe for him to chew on as he has started teething. He loves moving the beads up and down the spindles and looking at all of the bright colors. The package recommendation says 6+ months, but our little guy has been enjoying this toy since about three months of age. Its the perfect size to toss in the diaper bag too so that he can play with it in the car or at the sitter's house.
This made a great addition to his first ever Easter basket.
review image
on March 16, 2015
baby love
review image review image review image
on October 21, 2016
Seems to be made of quality. Kind of heavy compared to other toys similar to this. Larger than I expected. My son hardly has interest in it. It really was a waste of my money for me, at this point. He's 7 months old and I'll keep giving it to him, maybe he'll like it eventually.
on February 29, 2016
I bought these as gifts, since my daughter received one when she was born. She LOVES it! It's a common grab for her when she wants to play. The toy has multiple items to manipulate and is one of the least annoying with regards to sounds. There's a little bit of a rattle and some clicking. That's it. It's also very sturdy, as she's dropped and thrown and kicked this all over. There isn't a scratch to be found.

The boys who received these love them as well. It's definitely a great purchase at a great price!
on May 15, 2017
This is great , from the day my daughter got it , she is occupied with the different parts of it . lots of moving parts , bright colors and different textures.
on March 12, 2017
Good price compared to similar toys. 5 month old loves it, likes grabbing and shaking it, chewing the sides and throwing it. He's not dexterous enough yet to figure out the smaller movements on the toy but it will last us awhile as he does learn and grow. Pleased with purchase.
on February 14, 2017
baby loves this but it is not the color shown...i specifically purchased this product (over similar others) based on color and the colors in the one I received are not nearly as bright (mostly green and yellows).

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.