Spring Deals Automotive HPC Children of Blood and Bone New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18SW_gno

Top Contributor: Babieson September 3, 2017
This was my daughter's favorite toy for a long time! We got it for her when she was about 3 1/2 months old. She is now 11 months old, and has just barely started losing interest in it, so we got a lot of play out of it. Totally worth the purchase!

I love the bright colors of this toy. The handles, which are made of a flexible plastic, have different textures. There's a small mirror, the small ball on the top has beads that rattle, there's different colored rings that can be moved around, and a caterpillar made up of a few separate beads that can be moved as well. There's a frog in the middle that can be pushed up and down. This is not a heavy toy, my daughter has accidentally dropped it on her face multiple times, but has never gotten a bump, or even gotten upset about it. Also, even though this has been played with so much, it still looks basically new - there's a few minor scratches in the plastic, but that's about it.

Like some other reviews mention, this activity ball does not have a squeaker (although the description says that it does). Also, due to the many attached toys, the ball does not roll. This is still one of the best toy purchases I've ever made - and my daughter agrees :)
on January 5, 2018
My son's most favorite toy. He just turne 4 months. Light enough for him to hold by himself. Keeps him busy.
on November 3, 2017
I ordered this for my son a couple of months ago and he wasn’t interested, but he is eight months old now and he plays with it all the time!
on December 4, 2017
First of all there's two antennas on the little yellow smiling head that are made of hard plastic and are very sharp. Perfect for eye damage or evn puncture wounds. I figured fine, this was obviously designed by a moron, but good ol' Dad (me) will file them off and render it safe. So antennas filed smooth, I washed it and
Gave it to my boy. Within 5 minutes my 8 month old son had rolled over with his arm stuck through the ball, twisting his arm back and resulting in screams followed by a good half hour of Daddy aologizing for his poor parenting choices. Tomorrow I plan to take this cheap, ill conceived, piece of crap out in the driveway and smash it with a sledgehammer. I suspect it will splinter and put out one of my eyes, but I promised my son that I would get even with the bad toy for causing him so much distress.
on February 7, 2018
My son is now 7 months old. I bought this when he was 5 months old. I didn’t give it 5 Stars for one reason. I think it’s kind of a safety issue. My son was on his back playing on the floor. He tends to lift his feet up in the air when he’s excited or happy. While playing with this toy, he was shaking it vigorously towards his feet and his one foot got stuck inside. This happened a few times. So after that I make sure I am in the room next to him when he’s playing with this toy. But overall, this toy is really entertaining for him. He’s teething so he loves to bite it. This toy has been effective in stopping public outbursts. 😄
on May 12, 2016
My little guy LOVES this activity ball. His favorite feature is easily the mirror or the ball on top containing the little beads that spins. The spindles are easy for his little hands to grasp and safe for him to chew on as he has started teething. He loves moving the beads up and down the spindles and looking at all of the bright colors. The package recommendation says 6+ months, but our little guy has been enjoying this toy since about three months of age. Its the perfect size to toss in the diaper bag too so that he can play with it in the car or at the sitter's house.
This made a great addition to his first ever Easter basket.
on December 10, 2017
I've had a different brand rattle O ball for 7 years, come Christmas, and it's every baby's favorite. But I finally had another baby, and she's obsessed with balls. Tries to fit the whole thing on her mouth, no matter the size. So I bought this to have one at home and a backup I can bring with us. Firstly, it's probably a good double size compared to the other ball. Secondly, it's got so many things to play with, it's the only hard toy we give her any more. Perfect! In stead of buying that other ball as a baby gift in the future, I'll be buying this one... oh, and it's cheaper to boot!
on March 9, 2017
My baby is 7 months old right now.. Cute and very large, larger then expected and akward to hold.. I don't think this would be suitable for babies under 6 months. More like 6-12. My baby can hold it just fine but shows little interest. He likes to put things in his mouth and it's really not possible with how large the bars are. Lots of little activities. It has a mirror that twists, the catipillar beads spin a little and you can move and spin the frog. The other button type beads move and on the top is a ball with beads that babies can spin. Not much to it.. All he can basically do with it is shake it. The toy doesn't sit flat like in the picture unless I hold it so he can spin the ball which he isn't interested in nonetheless and he can't fit the large bars in his mouth. It's just akward.
on February 22, 2018
This is a great toy to grab when I’m running out of the house and just want something to keep him busy. It’s easy for the baby to grip. It’s has a variety of different items to entertain him. You can attach it to the side of the car seat if you have rings so baby doesn’t drop it. It’s just very convenient.
on December 2, 2016
I received what I believe to be a knock off of this item. The frog does not look as pictured.. Different eyes.. Bad paint job.. The caterpillar as well has a different facial expression and the antenna are pointy/sharp and not safe for baby, not rounded like picture. The antenna are also yellow like the caterpillar head not red like on the picture. A lot of the colors are different on the one I received. Also the plastic is not shiny like picture. And there is no squeaker in the bottom like their should be. I reported this to Amazon and received a refund. So I am at least happy about that. I would of loved to of given this the rating it deserves but I never got the real item. Will not order a replacement because I'll probably get another knock off. I will look at the ones I saw at my local Kroger and buy it there.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.