Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Style: Stack Blocks Toy|Change

Showing 1-10 of 1,366 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,608 reviews
My LO loves it! The one I have has a purple star ring instead of a red square like the picture, which is completely fine with me. This toy is light weight and easy to grab, which is super important. It is easily hooked on to stroller and carseat with a plastic link ring. Baby loves to make the clear piece spin, but it still takes him a while to re-figure it out each time. It does spin easily which is important for little hands. The rings slide easily which is great as well. The only downside to this is how hard the plastic is. Since Baby is starting to teeth, he puts all toys in his mouth. Cleans easily with a damp cloth or pacifier wipe, but I have never tried to submerge it. Overall, super cute and makes baby happy. Definitely recommend!

Update: we've submerged it twice now to wash it. The toy gets water in the clear center piece, but it dries easily if you just leave it on a drying rack.
review image
on August 6, 2016
I purchased the Bright Starts Grab and Spin Rattle for my daughters first Christmas. She was 6 months old. She absolutely loved this! I love the bright colors and multiple functions of the rattle. It helps develop hand/eye coordination which is important when buying a toy. I want to make sure that it helps my children out. Both of my girls loved the chew on this rattle while teething. I always put this rattle in my diaper bag so that we have a toy for on the go. I also always had it on my girls play mat so that they would reach and grab for it. I defintiely recommend getting this rattle for your newborn baby or if your baby is teething.
on March 9, 2017
I had some other cloth blocks my baby LOVED. He is okay with these here (they are like a silk type material) but they are larger then expected or shown and would not be as easy to pick up for babies under 6 months old. They are also not angled so he really can't get a good point in his mouth. They are also slightly different sizes and some of the cuter characters are misplaced on the smaller side making it really odd and off. It's good for teaching your baby use two hands to pick up and throwing but that's about it. Not a good toy for babies under six months and not something they can get in there mouth. My baby is 7 months and he can pick them up and toss them down which he does immediately. He just doesn't care for these as they aren't made for stuffing in the mouth. Lol... I will update if my review changes. I HIGHLY recommend the Infantino ones if you have a baby 3-6 months plus.

Update: He does grab these ocassionally. He still prefers the Infantino cloth blocks and his musical einstein and stacking toys. If you can get only 1 I HIGHLY recommend the Infantino soft blocks over these but if you can afford both try both of these to see which your baby prefers. The others are definitely bettet for 3-6 month olds.
This rattle was one of the first toys that my grandson learned to grab. The outer ring was easy for his little hands to fit around. I think he likes the different textures of the pieces. I have seen him running his hands over them again and again.

The rattle part is clear so he can see the pieces inside and watch the beads move around. Of course he also enjoys the noise that it makes.

He has spent a lot of time chewing on this toy, now with teeth and it has held up nicely.
I never thought I'd find myself reading reviews on soft blocks but here I am writing one!

My wife and I purchased these for when our son was around 4-months old. We sent one block with the nanny, keep one in his pack-n-play and another two make an appearance when the others are being washed.

These blocks feature an assortment of colors, textures, jingles, shapes and characters on them. My son is now 6-months old and immediately gravitates toward these blocks. He likes to hold the blocks and sort of admire them, squeeze them for the crinkle noises they make and of course put them in his mouth.

We were shopping at a big box retailer and a similar item was going for double the price. I checked these on my smartphone Amazon app and ordered them on the spot. Great price and a great toy that my child really loves.

Also, the instructions say to spot-clean with a wet cloth, however, we've washed all the blocks in our washing machine gentle cycle (also before we let our son play with them) and they blocks came out just fine and air dried in hours.

Recommended.
on September 3, 2015
I have purchased these blocks several times to give as baby shower gifts and I have used them with my first baby and now I use them with my second baby. These blocks are so light-weight, travel really well, and are machine washable. After washing them I recommend air drying them instead of putting them in the dryer. The blocks are colorful and the images are friendly-looking. Another detail that I like is that they have little tags that stick off the sides of the blocks and on the little images. For instance, there is a caterpillar that has little antennas sewn on the head and on another block one there is a bug that has a wing sewn on it. These details make it easy for little hands to grab and squish and crinkle. Some of the blocks crinkle or have a small bell in it which makes for a nice tactile and auditory experience for little ones. These blocks are also great for little ones that are sitting up and learning to stack things.

We use these blocks pretty much everywhere: on airplanes and play dates, on the play mat at home, in her on her bouncy seat, etc. These blocks are one of those toys that I am confident my baby won't hurt herself with and keeps her entertained for a while. I highly recommend purchasing these for your little ones and giving them away as gifts.
on February 3, 2017
My daughter loves this toy but it got dirty today so I rinsed it off. Did not submerge, just rinsed and the clear section now has water in it. No way to take apart to dry out so will probably get moldy. Ugh.

Update--- it dried out well without any special interventions. So glad!!
review image
on May 21, 2016
This is an awesome little bright starts grab and spin rattle. All of the different textures are great for the babies. It keeps them entertained. The different shapes and sound that it makes it very interesting for them.I received this product either at a discount or for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. I tested this product myself and am giving my honest thoughts about the experience in this review regardless of any discount that may have been provided to me by the seller or distributor. If I have a bad experience or I do not like something I do not hesitate to say so in my reviews. I value the reviews of others that I read on the things that I like to buy on Amazon and hope to do the same for every one else out there doing their shopping.
on October 17, 2015
We don't use these for babies, we buy them for our puppy. She had one when she was little, but wore it out. I tried for months to find another one, unsuccessfully, but finally located them on Amazon. I have purchased 4 so far, and will continue to order them as they are worn out by my dog. She absolutely adores them, they are her favorite toy. She chases them all over the house, rolls them around in circles, chews on them, retrieves them, and is cute as can be while playing. When finished playing, she takes them to her little bed and sleeps with them. Thank you, Bright Starts, and thank you Amazon for keeping my little Kamalei happy.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon September 14, 2012
I am very picky and wary of baby toys because so many are expensive and don't live up to their promise. But I have fallen in love these blocks and think they give a ton of value for the price.

Here's why:

1. They are ideal for tummy time even before babies are really crawling or grasping well. The bright colors definitely grab attention and encourage little ones to hold up their heads, wiggle, reach for the blocks, etc. They do tend to gaze at these a fairly long time compared to many other toys - including those other toys which cost far more. Yes, I AM grumpy about shelling out money for toys which just sit there, seemingly chuckling at me for buying them.

2. They offer just the right amount of textures and sounds to maintain interest - but not so many that babies are overwhelmed. There are some jingling bell sounds in two blocks and other blocks are crinkly. I like this. Some toys are so loud and have so many options that babies that can get over stimulated. Over stimulation leads to fussiness, crying, and other unpleasant things.

3. The bells (actually jingling bell sounds in two blocks) and crinkling sounds are not annoying to adults - yet are entertaining enough that babies enjoy picking up the blocks to shake and squeeze.

4. Very portable, take up little space. Easily wiped clean. Practical for parents, grandparents, etc.

5. While they are easily stacked by babies old enough to start putting objects on top of each other, they are also soft, soft, soft. Perfect combination of holding their block shape while still being squishy enough for babies to handle. In short, there is some "give" to them without any risk they'll lose their shape.

6. No damage to furniture or walls if young ones throw these -and of course they will. That is part of the fun!

7. Loops on these make them easy to attach to stroller or car seat toy clips. They do NOT have their own clips, just the loops, but they work fine with the clips I use.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.