Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18SW_gno

on March 9, 2017
I had some other cloth blocks my baby LOVED. He is okay with these here (they are like a silk type material) but they are larger then expected or shown and would not be as easy to pick up for babies under 6 months old. They are also not angled so he really can't get a good point in his mouth. They are also slightly different sizes and some of the cuter characters are misplaced on the smaller side making it really odd and off. It's good for teaching your baby use two hands to pick up and throwing but that's about it. Not a good toy for babies under six months and not something they can get in there mouth. My baby is 7 months and he can pick them up and toss them down which he does immediately. He just doesn't care for these as they aren't made for stuffing in the mouth. Lol... I will update if my review changes. I HIGHLY recommend the Infantino ones if you have a baby 3-6 months plus.

Update: He does grab these ocassionally. He still prefers the Infantino cloth blocks and his musical einstein and stacking toys. If you can get only 1 I HIGHLY recommend the Infantino soft blocks over these but if you can afford both try both of these to see which your baby prefers. The others are definitely bettet for 3-6 month olds.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon September 14, 2012
I am very picky and wary of baby toys because so many are expensive and don't live up to their promise. But I have fallen in love these blocks and think they give a ton of value for the price.

Here's why:

1. They are ideal for tummy time even before babies are really crawling or grasping well. The bright colors definitely grab attention and encourage little ones to hold up their heads, wiggle, reach for the blocks, etc. They do tend to gaze at these a fairly long time compared to many other toys - including those other toys which cost far more. Yes, I AM grumpy about shelling out money for toys which just sit there, seemingly chuckling at me for buying them.

2. They offer just the right amount of textures and sounds to maintain interest - but not so many that babies are overwhelmed. There are some jingling bell sounds in two blocks and other blocks are crinkly. I like this. Some toys are so loud and have so many options that babies that can get over stimulated. Over stimulation leads to fussiness, crying, and other unpleasant things.

3. The bells (actually jingling bell sounds in two blocks) and crinkling sounds are not annoying to adults - yet are entertaining enough that babies enjoy picking up the blocks to shake and squeeze.

4. Very portable, take up little space. Easily wiped clean. Practical for parents, grandparents, etc.

5. While they are easily stacked by babies old enough to start putting objects on top of each other, they are also soft, soft, soft. Perfect combination of holding their block shape while still being squishy enough for babies to handle. In short, there is some "give" to them without any risk they'll lose their shape.

6. No damage to furniture or walls if young ones throw these -and of course they will. That is part of the fun!

7. Loops on these make them easy to attach to stroller or car seat toy clips. They do NOT have their own clips, just the loops, but they work fine with the clips I use.
on April 30, 2015
You get these blocks and think, "these are a joke." then you give these blocks to your baby and realize that babies love them. ALL babies. I have gotten these for several babies , including my own, and they all love them. The colors are bright, not too overwhelming, and each block has a different sound (crinkle, little rattles, etc). For what you pay, this is way worth it. My baby constantly teethed on these blocks when she was younger and I never noticed any cutting of her gums as some other reviewers had mentioned. babies love to have you stack these up and knock them down. simple, but great for their development. can easily be grabbed by tiny hands and fingers.
on October 1, 2014
These are one of my son's favorite toys! The four blocks are all different. Two are crunchy and two are jingly. My son loves the crunchy ones. He's a big time chewer and loves chewing on these blocks endlessly. He enjoyed them at 4 months and still loves them at 8 months.
on December 14, 2012
I purchased these blocks a little over three months ago. They are still my son's favorite toy. He likes to chew on the crinkle ones and shake the rattling ones to make them jingle. They have held up nicely considering all the wear they get. Even they are marked as "spot clean only", I have washed them several times in a lingerie bag in my washer on the delicate cycle, pop them in the dryer for about 20 minutes and then air dry for a day or two. They are brightly colored and well made. Overall I would say these are a great buy!
on November 5, 2012
My baby adores these blocks! We started giving them to him when he was 4 months old and he fell in love w/ the crinkle sounds and the rattling noises! I put them in the washer (air-dried them) before I let him play with them to be on the safe side and they came perfect out of the washer. Now he is almost 6 months old and when he sees one of them around he lights up and reaches for it. They also roll around a bit so he is starting to chase after them. Also, great entertainment for diaper changing when he gets very squirmy these days. I just put one block in his hands and he stays put until I put the diaper on. I would definitely be buying them as a gift for other babies.
on July 22, 2013
After reading reviews on soft blocks I decided to go with these and I'm glad that I did. They make all kinds of crinkling, jingling and have objects that stick off them. My little one loves them, she really enjoys the sounds that they make. Once she is a little older I think it will be a great stacking tool. They have nice construction and will be fun to stack and topple over. This was a great purchase to keep her entertained.

I don't have anything negative to say about these, we've taken them on car trips extra entertainment. Even though they got a little smashed while not in use they went right back to their shape when I took them out. If you are looking for soft blocks that will keep your little one entertained look no further. These are wonderful!!
on October 6, 2015
My son loves these blocks! We didn't have a funky smell on ours when they came but we washed them in our washing machine none the less. There were no plastic bits poking out anywhere either. Anyway these are great, easy to hold for baby and squish, they are light so bounce around easily (which baby loves). Also there is a little fabric loop which is nice to be able to attach them to a string and tote along in the stroller. Would definitely recommend to other moms.
on December 21, 2013
These blocks have it all - letters, numbers, colors, pictures and more. All the blocks are cloth - though some make that nice crinkle sound babies seem to love, but others are nice and quiet. Some of the pictures make me scratch my head a little when I try to describe them to my daughter (a common theme in kid's toys!), but overall I don't really think she cares about that. :) She has lots of fun with these. Even better - they all have a small cloth loop attached to the blocks - I use the Bright Starts Lots of Links and attach a small line of links to the block and use them to dangle the blocks in front of her - she loves that!
on August 7, 2015
We loves these. Our daughter is 7 months and can play with these for 15 minutes straight. She throws them and slaps them. The are great because the are so soft. Two of the blocks jingle and the other two make the crunchy sound. I like that they are so large and colorful. They are a bit hard to stack because of the edging you can see in the pictures, but all in all they are a great developmental toy for the the price.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.