Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Style: Stack Blocks Toy|Change

Showing 1-10 of 1,387 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,633 reviews
on August 6, 2016
I purchased the Bright Starts Grab and Spin Rattle for my daughters first Christmas. She was 6 months old. She absolutely loved this! I love the bright colors and multiple functions of the rattle. It helps develop hand/eye coordination which is important when buying a toy. I want to make sure that it helps my children out. Both of my girls loved the chew on this rattle while teething. I always put this rattle in my diaper bag so that we have a toy for on the go. I also always had it on my girls play mat so that they would reach and grab for it. I defintiely recommend getting this rattle for your newborn baby or if your baby is teething.
on September 3, 2015
I have purchased these blocks several times to give as baby shower gifts and I have used them with my first baby and now I use them with my second baby. These blocks are so light-weight, travel really well, and are machine washable. After washing them I recommend air drying them instead of putting them in the dryer. The blocks are colorful and the images are friendly-looking. Another detail that I like is that they have little tags that stick off the sides of the blocks and on the little images. For instance, there is a caterpillar that has little antennas sewn on the head and on another block one there is a bug that has a wing sewn on it. These details make it easy for little hands to grab and squish and crinkle. Some of the blocks crinkle or have a small bell in it which makes for a nice tactile and auditory experience for little ones. These blocks are also great for little ones that are sitting up and learning to stack things.

We use these blocks pretty much everywhere: on airplanes and play dates, on the play mat at home, in her on her bouncy seat, etc. These blocks are one of those toys that I am confident my baby won't hurt herself with and keeps her entertained for a while. I highly recommend purchasing these for your little ones and giving them away as gifts.
on September 7, 2017
We got this toy before my four month old baby was even born. It has been awesome. We first used it to help him start tracking things with his eyes and he was very interested in it. Then we used it to help him learn to grasp things and he was very interested in it. Now we are using it to help him learn to coordinate his fingers better to move small objects and he is still interested in it. One thing that's come up is that it is hard and he will accidentally hit himself in the face with it if I'm not playing with him. But all in all, I would say it is one of the best toys we've gotten. Oh and it can hang from his activity gym too so bonus!
on October 17, 2015
We don't use these for babies, we buy them for our puppy. She had one when she was little, but wore it out. I tried for months to find another one, unsuccessfully, but finally located them on Amazon. I have purchased 4 so far, and will continue to order them as they are worn out by my dog. She absolutely adores them, they are her favorite toy. She chases them all over the house, rolls them around in circles, chews on them, retrieves them, and is cute as can be while playing. When finished playing, she takes them to her little bed and sleeps with them. Thank you, Bright Starts, and thank you Amazon for keeping my little Kamalei happy.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon September 14, 2012
I am very picky and wary of baby toys because so many are expensive and don't live up to their promise. But I have fallen in love these blocks and think they give a ton of value for the price.

Here's why:

1. They are ideal for tummy time even before babies are really crawling or grasping well. The bright colors definitely grab attention and encourage little ones to hold up their heads, wiggle, reach for the blocks, etc. They do tend to gaze at these a fairly long time compared to many other toys - including those other toys which cost far more. Yes, I AM grumpy about shelling out money for toys which just sit there, seemingly chuckling at me for buying them.

2. They offer just the right amount of textures and sounds to maintain interest - but not so many that babies are overwhelmed. There are some jingling bell sounds in two blocks and other blocks are crinkly. I like this. Some toys are so loud and have so many options that babies that can get over stimulated. Over stimulation leads to fussiness, crying, and other unpleasant things.

3. The bells (actually jingling bell sounds in two blocks) and crinkling sounds are not annoying to adults - yet are entertaining enough that babies enjoy picking up the blocks to shake and squeeze.

4. Very portable, take up little space. Easily wiped clean. Practical for parents, grandparents, etc.

5. While they are easily stacked by babies old enough to start putting objects on top of each other, they are also soft, soft, soft. Perfect combination of holding their block shape while still being squishy enough for babies to handle. In short, there is some "give" to them without any risk they'll lose their shape.

6. No damage to furniture or walls if young ones throw these -and of course they will. That is part of the fun!

7. Loops on these make them easy to attach to stroller or car seat toy clips. They do NOT have their own clips, just the loops, but they work fine with the clips I use.
on February 10, 2016
My baby loves this toy! I take it everywhere, and it keeps her busy and entrained for a while. She has now learned to bang it against other things, and she get sso excited by the noise she is able to make.

Would recommend for babies (we got it when she was 3 months old and she still uses it at 6 months).
on December 17, 2015
From the time my son got this at 3 months he was instantly addicted. He loved to play with it day in and day out. By about 8 months, though, he started losing interest. This suggests to me that a toy like this is great for a period of time but then their toy needs start to get more sophisticated. Probably will need baby's first electronic thing before long (although I like non-electronic toys for babys/toddlers). This spin rattle is easy to hold and makes a good rattle sound without being really loud and obnoxious to the point where you, the parent, goes nuts. This is a quality toy that I'm sure any infant will enjoy.
on November 28, 2016
My Little Aiden loves this. I keep it in the car for his amusement. He is now nearly 5 months. We purchased this when he was around 3 months. He enjoyed having it in his mouth at first. Next, he loved banging it on the car-seat. Now, if he is ever upset, all I must do is shake the rattle in his face and he lights up like a firework on the 4th of July. This is his miracle toy. He immediately grabs for it and does still constantly try to chew on it, but nothing compares to seeing it shake in front of him.
on March 19, 2015
This is a great toy for the 3-12 month set, and probably even beyond that age. I left them tied together and my 7 month old grandson plays with them constantly when he is sitting in a play chair. He keeps them because one block is pushed through a loop toy on the chair, allowing even a very young child to manipulate the blocks with ease. GREAT TOY for a baby!
review image
on October 21, 2015
My son just started grabbing and holding on to things, and he LOVES this rattle. He carries it all over, even falls asleep holding it. The bright colors keep his attention, and the noise pulls him out of a crying spell...We had to buy extras to keep in the diaper bag, and at grandmas!

The only thing is, the picture shows three rings along the band, but the one we received only had two. Not a huge deal, but it would be nice to have what the picture shows.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.