Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now toystl17_gno

Style: Stack Blocks Toy|Change

Showing 1-10 of 1,337 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,574 reviews
on July 21, 2016
My LO loves it! The one I have has a purple star ring instead of a red square like the picture, which is completely fine with me. This toy is light weight and easy to grab, which is super important. It is easily hooked on to stroller and carseat with a plastic link ring. Baby loves to make the clear piece spin, but it still takes him a while to re-figure it out each time. It does spin easily which is important for little hands. The rings slide easily which is great as well. The only downside to this is how hard the plastic is. Since Baby is starting to teeth, he puts all toys in his mouth. Cleans easily with a damp cloth or pacifier wipe, but I have never tried to submerge it. Overall, super cute and makes baby happy. Definitely recommend!

Update: we've submerged it twice now to wash it. The toy gets water in the clear center piece, but it dries easily if you just leave it on a drying rack.
review image
on June 15, 2016
I purchased this for my daughter when she was about 4 months old. She generally does not care for toys, preferring to interact with people (and babbling loudly until we look at her and smile). It's cute, the gasps and babbles to just get a smile from Mommy, but boy is it guilt inducing anytime I have things to do. So, I really needed a toy that would keep her attention. This was the winner! She immediately latched onto it. The skinny loop makes it easy for her to grip in her tiny hands. She likes to chew on the textured handle and bat at the wheel in between gnawing. Oh, and it's a great price.

I do wish I could put it in the dishwasher but that's a very small drawback.
on August 6, 2016
I purchased the Bright Starts Grab and Spin Rattle for my daughters first Christmas. She was 6 months old. She absolutely loved this! I love the bright colors and multiple functions of the rattle. It helps develop hand/eye coordination which is important when buying a toy. I want to make sure that it helps my children out. Both of my girls loved the chew on this rattle while teething. I always put this rattle in my diaper bag so that we have a toy for on the go. I also always had it on my girls play mat so that they would reach and grab for it. I defintiely recommend getting this rattle for your newborn baby or if your baby is teething.
on March 9, 2017
I had some other cloth blocks my baby LOVED. He is okay with these here (they are like a silk type material) but they are larger then expected or shown and would not be as easy to pick up for babies under 6 months old. They are also not angled so he really can't get a good point in his mouth. They are also slightly different sizes and some of the cuter characters are misplaced on the smaller side making it really odd and off. It's good for teaching your baby use two hands to pick up and throwing but that's about it. Not a good toy for babies under six months and not something they can get in there mouth. My baby is 7 months and he can pick them up and toss them down which he does immediately. He just doesn't care for these as they aren't made for stuffing in the mouth. Lol... I will update if my review changes. I HIGHLY recommend the Infantino ones if you have a baby 3-6 months plus.

Update: He does grab these ocassionally. He still prefers the Infantino cloth blocks and his musical einstein and stacking toys. If you can get only 1 I HIGHLY recommend the Infantino soft blocks over these but if you can afford both try both of these to see which your baby prefers. The others are definitely bettet for 3-6 month olds.
This rattle was one of the first toys that my grandson learned to grab. The outer ring was easy for his little hands to fit around. I think he likes the different textures of the pieces. I have seen him running his hands over them again and again.

The rattle part is clear so he can see the pieces inside and watch the beads move around. Of course he also enjoys the noise that it makes.

He has spent a lot of time chewing on this toy, now with teeth and it has held up nicely.
I never thought I'd find myself reading reviews on soft blocks but here I am writing one!

My wife and I purchased these for when our son was around 4-months old. We sent one block with the nanny, keep one in his pack-n-play and another two make an appearance when the others are being washed.

These blocks feature an assortment of colors, textures, jingles, shapes and characters on them. My son is now 6-months old and immediately gravitates toward these blocks. He likes to hold the blocks and sort of admire them, squeeze them for the crinkle noises they make and of course put them in his mouth.

We were shopping at a big box retailer and a similar item was going for double the price. I checked these on my smartphone Amazon app and ordered them on the spot. Great price and a great toy that my child really loves.

Also, the instructions say to spot-clean with a wet cloth, however, we've washed all the blocks in our washing machine gentle cycle (also before we let our son play with them) and they blocks came out just fine and air dried in hours.

Recommended.
on September 3, 2015
I have purchased these blocks several times to give as baby shower gifts and I have used them with my first baby and now I use them with my second baby. These blocks are so light-weight, travel really well, and are machine washable. After washing them I recommend air drying them instead of putting them in the dryer. The blocks are colorful and the images are friendly-looking. Another detail that I like is that they have little tags that stick off the sides of the blocks and on the little images. For instance, there is a caterpillar that has little antennas sewn on the head and on another block one there is a bug that has a wing sewn on it. These details make it easy for little hands to grab and squish and crinkle. Some of the blocks crinkle or have a small bell in it which makes for a nice tactile and auditory experience for little ones. These blocks are also great for little ones that are sitting up and learning to stack things.

We use these blocks pretty much everywhere: on airplanes and play dates, on the play mat at home, in her on her bouncy seat, etc. These blocks are one of those toys that I am confident my baby won't hurt herself with and keeps her entertained for a while. I highly recommend purchasing these for your little ones and giving them away as gifts.
on February 3, 2017
My daughter loves this toy but it got dirty today so I rinsed it off. Did not submerge, just rinsed and the clear section now has water in it. No way to take apart to dry out so will probably get moldy. Ugh.

Update--- it dried out well without any special interventions. So glad!!
review image
on May 21, 2016
This is an awesome little bright starts grab and spin rattle. All of the different textures are great for the babies. It keeps them entertained. The different shapes and sound that it makes it very interesting for them.I received this product either at a discount or for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. I tested this product myself and am giving my honest thoughts about the experience in this review regardless of any discount that may have been provided to me by the seller or distributor. If I have a bad experience or I do not like something I do not hesitate to say so in my reviews. I value the reviews of others that I read on the things that I like to buy on Amazon and hope to do the same for every one else out there doing their shopping.
on October 17, 2015
We don't use these for babies, we buy them for our puppy. She had one when she was little, but wore it out. I tried for months to find another one, unsuccessfully, but finally located them on Amazon. I have purchased 4 so far, and will continue to order them as they are worn out by my dog. She absolutely adores them, they are her favorite toy. She chases them all over the house, rolls them around in circles, chews on them, retrieves them, and is cute as can be while playing. When finished playing, she takes them to her little bed and sleeps with them. Thank you, Bright Starts, and thank you Amazon for keeping my little Kamalei happy.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.