Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop now HTL17_gno

I originally got this in a gift set at Target last fall before my baby was even born, it was on super clearance.Now he's finally here and this is the only toy that soothes him to sleep when we're in the car. The gift set only came with one rattle and I never saw that set again, not Target.com, Amazon, Wal-Mart...no where! I was desperate because we only have one, sometimes I'd forget it at home or in my husbands car--not fun. I saw it as an add on item on Amazon and immediately added it to a qualifying purchase. I hate that this wasn't available as a non-add on item because I would've gotten it sooner! Now that it's here one stays in the car seat and the other stays at home. It's a bright toy, not heavy at all. The rattle in the middle also spins and the purple and blue shapes move around the rattle. It's general neutral which is nice because you can keep using it with boy or girl kids. It's a life saver. Love this!

**If this review helped you please hit the "helpful" button. It helps me help other readers too! Thank you! :)**
review image review image review image
11 comment| 110 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 6, 2017
Bright starts grab and spin rattle for baby's ages 3
months an older to hold on to an play with .
This rattle is a hard plastic with a clear plastic
oval shape with small round colored beads .
Witch makes a rattle sound there is three one ring
is around the rattle for spinning . there is two other rings .
Which spin around the outer rattle ring main ring is oval
shaped for easy gripping by baby .
Would make a nice baby shower gift , or give on the day baby
is born an when comes home .
on December 5, 2017
My daughter loves this rattle a lot. The round part spins with the little plastic beads inside. The stars on the handle move so sometimes I have to move them to the rattle part so she can get a good grip on it at 5 months. I ended up buying another one since my dog thought it was his chew toy and was able to chew through the plastic and get the little beads out. So unless your child has the jaw strength of dog that can tear through KONG toys, this toy is probably as safe as it is going to get.
on December 17, 2015
From the time my son got this at 3 months he was instantly addicted. He loved to play with it day in and day out. By about 8 months, though, he started losing interest. This suggests to me that a toy like this is great for a period of time but then their toy needs start to get more sophisticated. Probably will need baby's first electronic thing before long (although I like non-electronic toys for babys/toddlers). This spin rattle is easy to hold and makes a good rattle sound without being really loud and obnoxious to the point where you, the parent, goes nuts. This is a quality toy that I'm sure any infant will enjoy.
on November 28, 2016
My Little Aiden loves this. I keep it in the car for his amusement. He is now nearly 5 months. We purchased this when he was around 3 months. He enjoyed having it in his mouth at first. Next, he loved banging it on the car-seat. Now, if he is ever upset, all I must do is shake the rattle in his face and he lights up like a firework on the 4th of July. This is his miracle toy. He immediately grabs for it and does still constantly try to chew on it, but nothing compares to seeing it shake in front of him.
on October 21, 2015
My son just started grabbing and holding on to things, and he LOVES this rattle. He carries it all over, even falls asleep holding it. The bright colors keep his attention, and the noise pulls him out of a crying spell...We had to buy extras to keep in the diaper bag, and at grandmas!

The only thing is, the picture shows three rings along the band, but the one we received only had two. Not a huge deal, but it would be nice to have what the picture shows.
on October 1, 2014
These are one of my son's favorite toys! The four blocks are all different. Two are crunchy and two are jingly. My son loves the crunchy ones. He's a big time chewer and loves chewing on these blocks endlessly. He enjoyed them at 4 months and still loves them at 8 months.
on July 6, 2017
This is one of my baby's favorite toys! She started to play it when she was 3 month old and now she is almost 5m and still loves it! She likes to bite it. So it would be great if the main ring is softer and could serve as a tether.
on December 7, 2015
My son (3 months) loves this. It's easily his favorite toy. He loves how it rattles, that he can grab it easily, and the rings add some interest. It is greatly helping with his hand-eye coordination development and hand mobility. He also adores the rattle part - if you hold it in front of him and shake it, his eyes get huge and he starts to shake from excitement. He likes it so much that I got a second one in case I lose it or leave it somewhere.
on September 1, 2017
Grandbaby is 4 mo. and puts EVERYTHING in mouth, but hands are still very small. She can put this in mouth without hitting herself in the face and chews and chews! She gets lots of practice bringing her hands to the center and transferring it from one hand to another. Most rattles she drops easily, but she can hold onto this one and loves the rattle sound.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.