Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

I originally got this in a gift set at Target last fall before my baby was even born, it was on super clearance.Now he's finally here and this is the only toy that soothes him to sleep when we're in the car. The gift set only came with one rattle and I never saw that set again, not Target.com, Amazon, Wal-Mart...no where! I was desperate because we only have one, sometimes I'd forget it at home or in my husbands car--not fun. I saw it as an add on item on Amazon and immediately added it to a qualifying purchase. I hate that this wasn't available as a non-add on item because I would've gotten it sooner! Now that it's here one stays in the car seat and the other stays at home. It's a bright toy, not heavy at all. The rattle in the middle also spins and the purple and blue shapes move around the rattle. It's general neutral which is nice because you can keep using it with boy or girl kids. It's a life saver. Love this!

**If this review helped you please hit the "helpful" button. It helps me help other readers too! Thank you! :)**
review image review image review image
11 comment| 103 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
Awesome for the price of an add-on item ( this was just a couple bucks when we got it).

Compared to other battles in the same price range and similar style, this one has a superior rattle sound imo. My 5mo old also seems to prefer its sound over some of the other rattles we have.

The only unfortunate thing is that the plastic is very hard and, given that the best place to grab this rattle is opposite the larger plastic bulb portion, an enthusiastic rattle-shaker may find that it's easy to clobber one's self in the face.

My daughter has ended up crying and putting red marks on her face with this thing. As a result, we only give her this one when it's clipped onto her car seat or lounger with a pacifier clip, because then she can't build up to ramming speed. I wish this had softer silicone or plush bumpers on the bulb portion since it is otherwise so much fun!
on September 3, 2015
I have purchased these blocks several times to give as baby shower gifts and I have used them with my first baby and now I use them with my second baby. These blocks are so light-weight, travel really well, and are machine washable. After washing them I recommend air drying them instead of putting them in the dryer. The blocks are colorful and the images are friendly-looking. Another detail that I like is that they have little tags that stick off the sides of the blocks and on the little images. For instance, there is a caterpillar that has little antennas sewn on the head and on another block one there is a bug that has a wing sewn on it. These details make it easy for little hands to grab and squish and crinkle. Some of the blocks crinkle or have a small bell in it which makes for a nice tactile and auditory experience for little ones. These blocks are also great for little ones that are sitting up and learning to stack things.

We use these blocks pretty much everywhere: on airplanes and play dates, on the play mat at home, in her on her bouncy seat, etc. These blocks are one of those toys that I am confident my baby won't hurt herself with and keeps her entertained for a while. I highly recommend purchasing these for your little ones and giving them away as gifts.
on February 10, 2016
My baby loves this toy! I take it everywhere, and it keeps her busy and entrained for a while. She has now learned to bang it against other things, and she get sso excited by the noise she is able to make.

Would recommend for babies (we got it when she was 3 months old and she still uses it at 6 months).
on December 17, 2015
From the time my son got this at 3 months he was instantly addicted. He loved to play with it day in and day out. By about 8 months, though, he started losing interest. This suggests to me that a toy like this is great for a period of time but then their toy needs start to get more sophisticated. Probably will need baby's first electronic thing before long (although I like non-electronic toys for babys/toddlers). This spin rattle is easy to hold and makes a good rattle sound without being really loud and obnoxious to the point where you, the parent, goes nuts. This is a quality toy that I'm sure any infant will enjoy.
on November 28, 2016
My Little Aiden loves this. I keep it in the car for his amusement. He is now nearly 5 months. We purchased this when he was around 3 months. He enjoyed having it in his mouth at first. Next, he loved banging it on the car-seat. Now, if he is ever upset, all I must do is shake the rattle in his face and he lights up like a firework on the 4th of July. This is his miracle toy. He immediately grabs for it and does still constantly try to chew on it, but nothing compares to seeing it shake in front of him.
on March 19, 2015
This is a great toy for the 3-12 month set, and probably even beyond that age. I left them tied together and my 7 month old grandson plays with them constantly when he is sitting in a play chair. He keeps them because one block is pushed through a loop toy on the chair, allowing even a very young child to manipulate the blocks with ease. GREAT TOY for a baby!
review image
on October 21, 2015
My son just started grabbing and holding on to things, and he LOVES this rattle. He carries it all over, even falls asleep holding it. The bright colors keep his attention, and the noise pulls him out of a crying spell...We had to buy extras to keep in the diaper bag, and at grandmas!

The only thing is, the picture shows three rings along the band, but the one we received only had two. Not a huge deal, but it would be nice to have what the picture shows.
on April 30, 2015
You get these blocks and think, "these are a joke." then you give these blocks to your baby and realize that babies love them. ALL babies. I have gotten these for several babies , including my own, and they all love them. The colors are bright, not too overwhelming, and each block has a different sound (crinkle, little rattles, etc). For what you pay, this is way worth it. My baby constantly teethed on these blocks when she was younger and I never noticed any cutting of her gums as some other reviewers had mentioned. babies love to have you stack these up and knock them down. simple, but great for their development. can easily be grabbed by tiny hands and fingers.
on October 1, 2014
These are one of my son's favorite toys! The four blocks are all different. Two are crunchy and two are jingly. My son loves the crunchy ones. He's a big time chewer and loves chewing on these blocks endlessly. He enjoyed them at 4 months and still loves them at 8 months.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.