Oil month Automotive Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on March 9, 2017
I had some other cloth blocks my baby LOVED. He is okay with these here (they are like a silk type material) but they are larger then expected or shown and would not be as easy to pick up for babies under 6 months old. They are also not angled so he really can't get a good point in his mouth. They are also slightly different sizes and some of the cuter characters are misplaced on the smaller side making it really odd and off. It's good for teaching your baby use two hands to pick up and throwing but that's about it. Not a good toy for babies under six months and not something they can get in there mouth. My baby is 7 months and he can pick them up and toss them down which he does immediately. He just doesn't care for these as they aren't made for stuffing in the mouth. Lol... I will update if my review changes. I HIGHLY recommend the Infantino ones if you have a baby 3-6 months plus.

Update: He does grab these ocassionally. He still prefers the Infantino cloth blocks and his musical einstein and stacking toys. If you can get only 1 I HIGHLY recommend the Infantino soft blocks over these but if you can afford both try both of these to see which your baby prefers. The others are definitely bettet for 3-6 month olds.
on September 3, 2015
I have purchased these blocks several times to give as baby shower gifts and I have used them with my first baby and now I use them with my second baby. These blocks are so light-weight, travel really well, and are machine washable. After washing them I recommend air drying them instead of putting them in the dryer. The blocks are colorful and the images are friendly-looking. Another detail that I like is that they have little tags that stick off the sides of the blocks and on the little images. For instance, there is a caterpillar that has little antennas sewn on the head and on another block one there is a bug that has a wing sewn on it. These details make it easy for little hands to grab and squish and crinkle. Some of the blocks crinkle or have a small bell in it which makes for a nice tactile and auditory experience for little ones. These blocks are also great for little ones that are sitting up and learning to stack things.

We use these blocks pretty much everywhere: on airplanes and play dates, on the play mat at home, in her on her bouncy seat, etc. These blocks are one of those toys that I am confident my baby won't hurt herself with and keeps her entertained for a while. I highly recommend purchasing these for your little ones and giving them away as gifts.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon September 14, 2012
I am very picky and wary of baby toys because so many are expensive and don't live up to their promise. But I have fallen in love these blocks and think they give a ton of value for the price.

Here's why:

1. They are ideal for tummy time even before babies are really crawling or grasping well. The bright colors definitely grab attention and encourage little ones to hold up their heads, wiggle, reach for the blocks, etc. They do tend to gaze at these a fairly long time compared to many other toys - including those other toys which cost far more. Yes, I AM grumpy about shelling out money for toys which just sit there, seemingly chuckling at me for buying them.

2. They offer just the right amount of textures and sounds to maintain interest - but not so many that babies are overwhelmed. There are some jingling bell sounds in two blocks and other blocks are crinkly. I like this. Some toys are so loud and have so many options that babies that can get over stimulated. Over stimulation leads to fussiness, crying, and other unpleasant things.

3. The bells (actually jingling bell sounds in two blocks) and crinkling sounds are not annoying to adults - yet are entertaining enough that babies enjoy picking up the blocks to shake and squeeze.

4. Very portable, take up little space. Easily wiped clean. Practical for parents, grandparents, etc.

5. While they are easily stacked by babies old enough to start putting objects on top of each other, they are also soft, soft, soft. Perfect combination of holding their block shape while still being squishy enough for babies to handle. In short, there is some "give" to them without any risk they'll lose their shape.

6. No damage to furniture or walls if young ones throw these -and of course they will. That is part of the fun!

7. Loops on these make them easy to attach to stroller or car seat toy clips. They do NOT have their own clips, just the loops, but they work fine with the clips I use.
on April 30, 2015
You get these blocks and think, "these are a joke." then you give these blocks to your baby and realize that babies love them. ALL babies. I have gotten these for several babies , including my own, and they all love them. The colors are bright, not too overwhelming, and each block has a different sound (crinkle, little rattles, etc). For what you pay, this is way worth it. My baby constantly teethed on these blocks when she was younger and I never noticed any cutting of her gums as some other reviewers had mentioned. babies love to have you stack these up and knock them down. simple, but great for their development. can easily be grabbed by tiny hands and fingers.
on May 16, 2016
My baby got this for a Christmas present and we have waited a few months until he was old enough to play with.....as a starter toy at 4 months he had a very hard time keeping a grip on the toy, he is 5 months old now and it still having a hard time holding onto this toy. I think at about six months when his hand coordination is better he will really enjoy this toy. For now as a starter toy it's a bit hard to hold. The product is very cute and colorful and well made.
on March 19, 2015
This is a great toy for the 3-12 month set, and probably even beyond that age. I left them tied together and my 7 month old grandson plays with them constantly when he is sitting in a play chair. He keeps them because one block is pushed through a loop toy on the chair, allowing even a very young child to manipulate the blocks with ease. GREAT TOY for a baby!
review image
on November 5, 2012
My baby adores these blocks! We started giving them to him when he was 4 months old and he fell in love w/ the crinkle sounds and the rattling noises! I put them in the washer (air-dried them) before I let him play with them to be on the safe side and they came perfect out of the washer. Now he is almost 6 months old and when he sees one of them around he lights up and reaches for it. They also roll around a bit so he is starting to chase after them. Also, great entertainment for diaper changing when he gets very squirmy these days. I just put one block in his hands and he stays put until I put the diaper on. I would definitely be buying them as a gift for other babies.
on July 22, 2013
After reading reviews on soft blocks I decided to go with these and I'm glad that I did. They make all kinds of crinkling, jingling and have objects that stick off them. My little one loves them, she really enjoys the sounds that they make. Once she is a little older I think it will be a great stacking tool. They have nice construction and will be fun to stack and topple over. This was a great purchase to keep her entertained.

I don't have anything negative to say about these, we've taken them on car trips extra entertainment. Even though they got a little smashed while not in use they went right back to their shape when I took them out. If you are looking for soft blocks that will keep your little one entertained look no further. These are wonderful!!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 1, 2014
These are one of my son's favorite toys! The four blocks are all different. Two are crunchy and two are jingly. My son loves the crunchy ones. He's a big time chewer and loves chewing on these blocks endlessly. He enjoyed them at 4 months and still loves them at 8 months.
on April 9, 2012
I did a lot of looking before I bought these little blocks and I am pleasantly surprised. These cheap blocks absolutely do the trick and they really are the best bang for your buck. They rattle, jingle, crinkle, have several textures, they're stackable, they're soft, squeezable, chewable, colorful, have letters A-D, animals, and numbers 1-4. Unlike other reviewers I never noticed any kind of unusual smell to these blocks when they arrived. I gave them a quick sanitizing wipe, and my 4 month old started playing with them. I see no reason to purchase any high dollar baby blocks, until she can actually use connecting blocks to build things. For my purposes with a 4 month old these do the trick are easy on the wallet. I highly recommend them because my baby has certainly has interest in these from day 1.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.