Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry Oil month Automotive HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99

on November 7, 2011
We got this for our first road trip, and she loves to play with the frog, and it fit great on our Chicco Keyfit. We could slide it down on the handle so her face was visible through her mirror. She loved playing with it when she would wake from a nap and or just got in the car seat, but after a while 9 hours there, and 6 hours back she got over the novelty, and just wanted out of her seat. She was amazed when she discovered how to play the song, but then to our slight annoyance she just kept playing it over and over. and the beads in the turtle constantly rattled, but not enough to wake the baby. Maybe it was being stuck in the car for so long made us realize it, but she really didn't fuss most of the trip till about the last hour or so on each end, and we would have to say it had a lot to do with this toy bar being introduced.
VINE VOICEon September 24, 2011
Our son really like this, and I blame it for teaching him to always keep an eye out for things with buttons to push (phones, remotes, ballistic missile launch controls, etc.). It really gave him something to play with that he could not accidentally drop or flail away. I only attached the two outside straps around the carrying handle of the car seat, and there was enough tension to keep it in place. If it was time for him to sleep, I'd slide the straps up the handle and snap the handle into the top position--above his head--so he wouldn't be distracted. I'm holding back a star only because the toys on the unit didn't really have that much variety/range.
on February 28, 2013
We rarely used this becasue it was too advanced for our son while he was in his infant carseat with the handle strap for it to go on. He out grew that before he was old enough to push the buttons and spin the toys. However, the buttons are very sensitive and the sound is very annoying, and there is no way to turn it off after it turns on.
on February 7, 2013
One of the reasons I purchased this was because it came with batteries and would save me from an additional Amazon order or a trip to the store for three watch batteries on my way out of town the following day (my child is not a fan of long car rides). The item came with the batteries installed and no tab or buffer to keep them from powering the device until the item was unpackaged. As a result, the batteries were dead. So, although it didn't work 100% as intended out of the box, my child was still entertained enough. All in all, it's a great toy.
on April 21, 2016
My twins loved this toy. We got plenty of use out of this. Keeps them occupied in the car seat.
on November 7, 2011
We got these because we have twins and couldn't spend $20 + each on a toy bar. We had to have something because the boys screamed in their car seats for their first few months. The boys love them and have begun playing with them more and more when they're in their seats, no more screaming (don't know if the toy bar helps or if they're just growing out of their dislike for their seats). Another great Great Starts toy.
on October 26, 2011
overall i like this toy. my son seems to have fun playing with it. he loves the frogs better than the mirror :)
we can't use it with our stroller though. so we attach it to Fisher Price infant to toddler rocker, which has a toy bar with removable toys. this toy also has 3 VERY cute melodies.
on July 19, 2010
My son loves this car seat toy. It keeps him so occupied in the car and even on long road trips. It was the first toy that he recognized as an infant - his face would light up each time the frog played music at him. Great gift for others - have bought 3 for friends and each agree with my son's assessment :)

As an aside, batteries lasted for about 4 months with extremely heavy usage.
on August 4, 2011
Its good,it makes music, its just so plain and my daughter doesn't pay any attention to it at all.
So it was a good price,awesome toy,but maybe it needs a little bit more.
on May 1, 2011
Bought this product 3 years ago for my son and he loved it and kept him busy, just recently purchased this product again for my newest child who is almost 6 months and she also loves it..keeps her entertained and happy while in her car seat
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question