Check out Santa's new ride Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 3, 2016
Parents beware! Some plastic links have sharp edges with poor finish and may give your precious one a nasty cut. My 5-month-old daughter got a pretty bad cut on her nose while she was playing with it. Plus, the link is rather weak and tends to break apart if it's oritented at certain angles.
review imagereview image
0Comment| 155 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 19, 2016
This item has saved me from losing or dropping so many toys! I make a chain and clip a toy or item onto the grates of my baby's play fence, high chair, or anywhere else I want a toy to be handy and it STAYS there. The fewer toys I have to pick up or trip over, the better. You could also just clip the links chain onto something without a toy attached and the baby will just play with the chain. Just don't make it long enough to be a strangulation hazard and you're good to go.
Excellent little rings for hanging toys! I use these for our baby on our car seat, stroller, and play mat stand. They're made of a very durable plastic so I don't worry at all about them breaking. I also like the variety of colors and textures--it allows me to mix it up but also is more interesting for baby. They're super easy to clip on anywhere and I love that the pack comes with so many! One set is the perfect amount and good for the price.
I used to have a set of these with my first child years ago, and they were great. The new ones look the same, but they're not the same quality. These are too bendy, so when you link them together, the opening stretches out and doesn't go back. Therefore, the links separate from each other ALL. THE. TIME. I got these to attach teething toys to my baby's stroller and high chair and whatnot, but the toys (along with half a dozen links) end up on the floor anyway. Boo!
on June 22, 2015
Use these all the time, they're great as a stand alone chew toy and also for attaching other toys to things like strollers, car seats, bouncers, jumpers etc. didn't think I'd end up using all of them only took a few out at first now they're all out, some in the diaper bag, some in toy box, you get the idea. There's enough to keep in multiple places and always have clean ones while you wash the ones they throw or drop.
on September 19, 2017
These are great. They have a cheaper feel to them but are able to (so far!) withstand my son! I really like how there are different textures so he can explore that too. He usually likes to chew on them, he likes certain links for that. An added bonus, I use some of the links for baby proofing a few things I don't want him to get into. (Nothing with chemicals or dangerous objects! You should still use actual baby proof products for that as the links do tend to come apart if pulled enough, so they won't keep your toddler out!! I ONLY use the links to baby proof cabinets that have books or movies in. So, not dangerous if he gets into it, I just don't want him getting into it and ripping.).
on October 25, 2017
These are so useful, even if your baby doesn't like playing with them. We bought this pack so we could link toys to her car seat or exersaucer or any other creative way we could find to string a toy up for her to grab or to keep her from dropping it on the floor. These are a great baby accessory for any baby, with so many uses. We hung all sorts of toys from her swing or mobile or car seat. They end up everywhere, but it's so worth it. Babies even have fun trying to pull them apart. And the colors and textures are nice.
on March 19, 2017
I don't love plastic. I try to avoid plastic where possible but there's really no reasonably priced non plastic alternative to these and these are so great and so useful, I had to buy! I use to hang toys from just about anything. They are also great for attaching to a stroller or highchair so a toy doesn't get lost. Even the rings themselves are fun for my son to play with. These are basically a must have for any baby registry!
on March 24, 2017
Depending on your use, these rings are nice but not the best quality. As other reviewers have said, these rings do stretch out and then they no longer stay connected. The openings will widen and they stay stretched out. The different textures on each ring is nice and our baby enjoys chewing on them and playing with them, however, they are not practical for attaching things to or using as toy holder on the stroller.
on May 24, 2016
Let me just start of by saying I LOVE these colorful links. My son just turned three months old, but I got these for him when he was still two months. He is at that age where he has discovered that he has hands and is always swinging at things. With eye/hand coordination not being too good just yet and him starting to grab at and onto everything I decided to try out these links. I had been seeing these in the store mostly at Target, but as a new mom these things just seem kind of crazy to have for your baby until you actually start seeing their development unfold in front of you. I decided to give these lings a try thinking my son needed something small to fit into his hands and these links did the trick.
Links came packed neatly and presentable. I followed the instructions and washed them with warm soapy water before giving them to my son. He was able to grip and hold the links with no problem and has now discovered how to pull the link up to his mouth. When he gets fussy or just plain bored I connect two of these links together and give it to him whether laying down on his play mat or sitting up and it buys me another 10-15 minutes to get a task done or relax. These links keep him occupied and gives his busy hands something to do. They also help with eye/hand coordination which is a plus because just a week before he turned three months, he was able to switch the links from one hand to other and sometimes can switch it back to the original hand it was in. I also tend to get creative with these links by hanging them on his swing arch and even connecting them to hang from his playmat. My son is still pretty young so neither of us have been able to use these links to their fullest potential, but so far I am EXTREMELY pleased as these links are a BIG hit with my son. I am so excited to come up with more ways for him to play and use these links as he gets older. These are perfect to grow with baby and I am looking forward to buying more.
BTW: these links are very useful and I use them in every part of the house so they can get lost pretty easily, but that is okay because I send my boyfriend on a scavenger hunt for them. Ha! I do recommend buying more than one pack if these are used frequently.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.