Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bright Starts Safari Swing, Dots and Spots (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

on August 27, 2013
I bought this swing to have when my great granddaughter, and grandaughter come over. The "bar" doesn't stay in very well, there is no music, and it sits very low to floor. The babies seem to like it, so that is a plus. I would have liked it higher for me, as I'm in my late 60's with a back problem, so hard sometimes to bend. A little on the flimsy side, but good for the reason I bought it. If using every day, I'd suggest you look into other models.
on October 6, 2013
I bought this swing when I would watch a friend's baby every once in awhile, now I have my own baby and I am SO GLAD that we have this swing! My baby absolutely loves the swing. I don't know what I would do without it!
on July 27, 2015
I bought this item as a gift for my infant grandson. I ended up babysitting him every day and had the opportunity to test the swing quite regularly. Since he was a little underweight for the first year, he was still able to use it up till the age of 10 months. It was easy to use, although a little difficult to re-adjust as he got older. It's a basic swing without a lot of fancy extras, but he enjoyed swinging in it while waiting for me to get his food ready, etc. He liked reaching for the little hanging toys, too.
on September 6, 2015
really low to the ground which I didn't like. Took a while to get going but then it would go really fast. We got rid of it and bought a new one for our next baby. (The bar across the top was hard to work with too.)
on October 27, 2013
When I got this my box was crushed and it arrived early. I was scared there would be missing pieces because the box was crushed so bad and it is easy to assemble. The batteries just rub out so quickly
on December 10, 2013
The swing is like it was described, The only problem i have is that is is a slow swing. When we put it together, and then we had to go out and get batteries for it. The swing is slow and does not change from slow to fast. It have the same speed, even when you change it from the lowest setting to the highest setting. It came on time and all. Did not have to track it. My grandson weigh now 12 and a half pounds. He is 3 months now.
on June 15, 2012
Love this swing it took some getting use to for my 2 month old but he now loves it. Its compact for small spaces, easy to put togetter. I wish I would have realized it didnt come with batteries. It also was delivered early!
on September 26, 2014
I was a first time mom and didn't do a lot of research before I created my baby registry. I put this on my registry because it was small and foldable and went with our nursery theme. When my husband assembled it, the toy bar kept falling off, so we returned it to Amazon and used a Target gift card to buy a different one that our daughter hardly ever used. We didn't know that a lot of babies don't like the back and forth motion, which was the case for our daughter. We ended up borrowing a larger Fisher Price swing that can swing side-to-side or back and forth at different speeds, with or without music and a built-in mobile, from a friend whose baby had outgrown it. She spent more time in that but still didn't love it. Some babies will only sleep if in a swing but that just wasn't our daughter. Honestly, if you are a first time parent be warned - every baby is different and you never know what their preference will be, so before you spend a ton of money on a new swing, try borrowing one from a friend or getting one used at a consignment store or on a Facebook swap and sell site in your area. This is a lot of money for how much time a baby actually uses it before they outgrow it.
on December 11, 2012
Very well made, very attractive. I love the way I can take it anywhere with very little hassle! Folds easily.
on November 26, 2012
This swing is decent and works for the most part.

Pros - I really like the "true speed technology" - it swings the same no matter how heavy baby is.
- I like that the clip is covered. But some times that can be annoying, so I guess that's a pro AND a con
- I like that it has a 5-point harness, unlike some other swings

Cons - It can be a bit touchy. We got ours and put it together as instructed and it wouldn't swing. We could hear it trying to do something, but it wasn't moving. We called Bright Starts and customer service told us that the toy bar might have gotten warped in shipping. Sounds like something they get calls about a lot. It was a simple fix (just had to bend it a bit - it's made of metal), but frustrating at first. So BEWARE! If your swing isn't swinging, try squeezing the ends of the toy bar together to bend it a bit and then re-attach.
- The toy bar doesn't stay in very well. Despite our most concerted efforts, it still manages to slide its way out of one socket or the other. We have given up on trying to make it stay. The toy bar now resides in the baby's closet.