BrightSpring Mixing Bowls - 3-piece Stainless Steel Set - Rubber Bottom, Measurements, Handle & Spout - Recipe eBook
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✔ 3 PIECE SET - Large Bowl = 5 Quart (9' ½" diameter x 5' ½" deep); Medium Bowl = 3 Quart (7' ¾" diameter x 4' ¾" deep); Small Bowl = 1.5 Quart (6' ½" diameter x 4' deep).
- ✔ STRONG - Made with strong stainless-steel that will not crack and break like plastic and ceramic bowls can.
- ✔ EASY-GRIP HANDLES - Provide added comfort during mixing and improve grip when holding in your arm or holding down on a work surface. ✔ MEASUREMENTS - Quart and liter markings for easy measuring
- ✔ CONVENIENCE - Spout allows for easier pouring when working with wet ingredients. ✔ STURDY - Rubber bottom prevents slipping making mixing easier.
- ✔ 'I Love to Bake' eBook - Recipe eBook written specifically to help you get the most from your BrightSpring Mixing Bowl Set. ✔ DISHWASHER SAFE.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
This item BrightSpring Mixing Bowls - 3-piece Stainless Steel Set - Rubber Bottom, Measurements, Handle & Spout - Recipe eBook
Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls by Finedine (Set of 6) Polished Mirror Finish Nesting Bowls, ¾ - 1.5 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 8 Quart - Cooking Supplies
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||TGVZG||AVACRAFT||Garden plus Home||CASY||BetterBasics|
|Item Dimensions||—||11.1 x 10.3 x 6.1 in||10 x 10 x 6 in||3 x 4 x 6 in||7.7 x 10.9 x 11.2 in||6.1 x 10.24 x 10.24 in|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||18/10 Steel||18/10 Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||18/10 Steel||Stainless Steel|
INTRODUCING THE MIXING BOWL ALL-ROUNDER
Is it practicality that you are after? Aesthetics? Strength? Or maybe comfort? Whatever it is the BrightSpring Mixing Bowl Set has what you are looking for.
BrightSpring's mixing bowls combine style and functionality with attractive green grips and varying sizes of light but tough bowls.
Tough and Maneuverable
- A set of mixing bowls made with strong stainless-steel that will not crack and break like plastic and ceramic bowls can.
- Lightweight for easier mixing
- Dishwasher safe
- 3 piece set: Large Bowl = 9' ½" diameter x 5' ½" deep; Medium Bowl = 7' ¾" diameter x 4' ¾" deep; Small Bowl 6' ½" diameter x 4' deep.
Practical Features Make Mixing Easier
- Easy-grip handles provide added comfort during mixing and improve grip when holding in your arm or holding down on a work surface.
- Convenient spout allows easier pouring when working with wet ingredients.
- Rubber bottom prevents slipping making mixing easier.
- Quart and liter markings for easy standard and metric measuring
RISK FREE PURCHASE!
As peace of mind for your purchase, BrightSpring offer a full, no hassle money back one year guarantee if you are not satisfied with the product.
Special introductory price for a limited time only. Click the Add to Cart button at the top of this page to take advantage of this fantastic offer.
Get a 20% discount code by becoming a BrightSpring member via our website!
Top customer reviews
I contacted Amazon, and the order description suggested I purchased the regular stainless steel bowls, but the price I paid clearly indicated I had purchased the 18/10 bowls. After a "price history check" by the Amazon CSR, it was clear I purchased the 18/10 bowls, and a return was authorized.
As for the bowls themselves, IMHO the handles are of little value. They really don't provide any advantage when lifting the bowls. One reviewer suggested to slide the edge of one hand under the handle while palming the bowl. This made sense to me, until I received the bowls and discovered I could not fit the edge of my hand underneath the handle.
These bowls actually do nest pretty well. Each one nests inside the next larger bowl even with the lid on, because the lid seals to the inside of the rim of the bowl, not the out side.
Additionally the bowls are not smooth inside. They are rough, like they have beed sanded with coarse sandpaper. IMHO not a sign of quality.
Taking into consideration, the useless handles, the roughness of the bowls, the corrosion problem mentioned by other reviewers, and the fact I was sent the wrong bowls; I do not recommend these bowls.
The sizes are good. Perfect for my everyday cooking that I do. The only thing that I don't like as much is the measuring system used inside the bowls. I think it's a great idea and very useful, but the unit of measurement is in Quarts and Liters. Cups and Ounces would be more convenient for me since this is what I use in my recipes. I will see about making a conversion chart to keep in my cupboard if I get around to it.
And, it would have been nice if they put on the box if these bowls were dishwasher safe (which amazon says they are). I initially went to the sellers website which is not very user friendly and it did not say. It said Stainless steel was dishwasher safe when explaining the benefits of Stainless steel, but it did not specifically say their mixing bowls with the silicone on it was dishwasher safe. So, I looked on Amazon next and it does state they are dishwasher safe in the product description. Most items have the symbol on them at least that lets you know they are dishwasher safe, so hopefully these are since that's how I'm going to wash them!