|Item Weight||7.95 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||20.3 x 19.7 x 5.8 inches|
|Item model number||EMMANW2|
Brightech - Emma Tripod Floor Lamp - Classic Design for Contemporary or Traditional Living Rooms - Soft Ambient Lighting - White Shade
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- STYLISH DESIGN AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE: Fashioned of authentic wood, birch-toned legs and topped by a soothing, cream-white shade, this designer tripod lamp costs one-third or less than most tripod lamps on the market. Save money without sacrificing elegance!
- WRAP-AROUND CYLINDRICAL SHADE: Evoking the quiet understatement of traditional décor, the 10-inch tall cloth shade casts a sophisticated counterpoint to the natural wood base. The shade will arrive rolled-up. Simply uncoil and snap into place along the 16-inch diameter shade wire framing.
- DISCREET DÉCOR: The Emma Tripod pairs especially well in any living space with nautical motifs, such as a study or guest bedroom. An inviting addition to your beach house, the lamp positions best on hardwood flooring or tiles, with a maximum 20 inches of distance between the bases. Lightweight design weighs only 7.6 pounds.
- 3-WAY LIGHTS + LONG CORD: Standard E26 base light bulbs (not included) all work in shade fixture. 3-Way Lighting capacity lets you vary the mood (150 watts maximum). An electrical cord of pale gray runs approximately 10 feet – you’ll never need an extension to reach an outlet. Power switch on socket.
- THE WARRANTY: All our floor lamps have a 3-year warranty. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. Our industry-leading commitment to you will make things right!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Brightech's Emma Tripod Floor Lamp brings a note of traditional style to contemporary living rooms, at a fraction of what designer lamps usually cost. Our lamp combines a neutral base of birch-toned authentic wood (legs feel smooth to the touch) with an opaque cloth shade in cream-white. With its sense of warmth and sheen of cool, the Emma Tripod will become the focal point of a room; it complements a wide range of décor choices, including mid-century modern, Art Deco, and upscale rustic.
The floor lamp's natural hues contrast nicely against accent walls, and they lend a serene, decorative embellishment to views of the sea. The legs of the base may be situated up to 20 inches apart. We recommend long-lasting, low-wattage LED bulbs, although a 3-way incandescent (150 watts maximum) may be used. With its softly shaded glow, the Emma imparts a soothing look to children's rooms; the lighting is just right for reading stories before bedtime. In living spaces, the Emma delicately enhances table lamps.
All sections are packaged separately; assembly takes approximately 10 minutes, with alphabetically labeled components that make the instructions easy for you. Once assembled, the wood legs of the base do not fold up. Your quietly impressive new lamp situates well on tiles, hardwood flooring, or area rugs. Sit back, admire, and savor all the compliments you’ll receive.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
U. G. L. Y.
Cheap feeling and looking, jankity construction, you will never get the legs and grain of the "wood" to match. The legs are laminate outer with a particle core - the color and grain are impossible to match without leaving an uneven surface and gaps between the pieces.