|Item Weight||12.65 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||12.4 x 9.9 x 17.7 inches|
|Item model number||SKYELITEBLK|
|Assembled Height||17.7 inches|
|Assembled Length||12.4 inches|
|Assembled Width||9.9 inches|
|Type of Bulb||led|
Brightech SKY Elite LED Torchiere Floor Lamp - Tall Standing Pole Uplight For Living Rooms, Bedrooms; Homes, Apartments & Offices - Super Bright Yet Dimmable 20-Watt, Warm White Light - Black
- DESIGNED TO LAST: Advanced LED technology lets the SKY Torchiere tower above lamps that depend on standard, ordinary, short-lived CFL and incandescent bulbs. LED lighting will endure for more than 20 years: without burning out, without overheating. Why spend thousands on designer lamps that fizzle? With SKY LED Torchiere, you save money & energy over the long haul.
- DIMMABLE BRIGHT LIGHT ON TAP: At 3,000 Kelvin color temperature, the SKY LED Torchiere blazes brightly enough to be the only lighting source in bedrooms or living rooms with no ceiling light; powers on & off at the tap of a button. (Note: Compatible with Wall Switches!) It replaces & improves on power-guzzling halogen fixtures by producing a very bright light using only 20 watts; 4-step dimmer lets you alter the mood with a simple touch.
- WARM, BUT NEVER HOT: Bask in SKY's warm white color, as the lamp itself stays cool. LED never overheats. SKY Torchiere provides stylish indirect lighting as it reduces your energy bill. Say farewell to high-heat lamps that make rooms uncomfortable. With our LED-integrated fixture, you never have to replace a bulb. Available in sleek silver, black, or white finishes that blend well with any home décor. Lumen output is 1200lms.
- SLENDER DESIGN + STURDY BASE: Flat glass top makes cleaning easy and prevents dust from gathering around light source. Slender design stands 5'9" tall and positions easily by a desk or crafts table; the cord extends just over 7 1/2 feet. Sturdy, felt-covered base bottom won't scuff floors; stable 13-pound weight averts tipping over.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED WARRANTY: Our goal at Brightech is to provide creative, innovative, beautiful lighting so that everyone can have quality, high end lighting. We proudly stand behind all of our products 100% and offer a full 3 year warranty. We are committed to making sure you love your purchase, so if for any reason you are not satisfied, please contact us and we will make things right. (Purchases from AmazonWarehouseDeals or any other third party seller do not qualify for our warranty)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Easy to assemble, and easier to love, the simplicity of the lamp's minimalist design lets you have it upright and running within minutes. Your floor lamp will arrive packaged with the light fixture, pole sections, base, and plug-in adapter wrapped separately. An enamel finish in white, black, or silver pairs well in any color scheme, and the slenderness of the lamp lets you position it in even the tightest corners. The SKY Torchiere's sturdiness makes it ideal for a playroom; the weighted base means that kids can't knock it over. No wobbles, no worries! In addition, the LED light never has to be replaced because it is integrated into the fixture and expected to last over 20 years.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
On a switched outlet though with the lamp switch on, the light has a turn on delay up to a full 5 seconds. So if youre using in a room where its the sole source of light on a switched outlet, be warned for this condition. This took off one star in my review as I had intended to use this in bedroom with no overhead light and a switched outlet.
Otherwise the light it very good; easy to assemble, good quality, good light output, and 3 pos adjustable intensity switch.
Bought this one thinking it would be the same, it is not.
The bulb area is smaller and so is the base. It's much easier to tip over now. Pole is broken down into several pieces that screw together. Once assembled it was not close to straight, slightly bent appearance. Overall it was built better than the older unit but still cheaply made and a lot of obvious flaws.
That I could live with. The deal breaker was the high pitched whine it emitted in 2 of the 3 brightness settings. Given it was not very loud (had to be close to notice it) and at a high frequency so some folks may not even hear it. I sure did and it was annoying walking by it and hearing it. Returned to Amazon for a refund,
All in all it is not worth $60+ IMO. More like $20. Since it relatively new and these not much competition you will pay a premium.
I'm gonna skip reordering it and try a simple incandescent single bulb torchiere and replace the bulb with an LED. Far cheaper for sure.
The light was super-easy to assemble; I just had to screw together four rods, a base, and a bulb, and plug it in, and that was it. Unlike some torchieres I've had in the past, I didn't have to worry about threading a power cord through hollow rods; instead, the rods were solid with the power conduits and switch built in. It literally took me about five minutes to put it together. The pieces fit together easily and snugly, and it seems reasonably sturdy for the price.
The lamp has ample brightness to illuminate my otherwise-lightless living room, and I'm also happy about it has a three-level dimmer so that I can reduce the light when I'm watching TV. The switch is touch-sensitive; I just have to touch it lightly and it switches modes.
The only thing I'm disappointed about is that the price dropped $5 a couple of days after I ordered, and Amazon refused to refund me the difference! :(
The reason for the 3 stars is the lack of brightness of the lamp. They use words in the product description like "blazes brightly," and "super bright". That is not true. I put this in my 8 x 10 foot office and it is dark in there with this, kind of like romantic lighting. This lamp is more like a 60 watt bulb equivalent.
The design of the product is sleek and the light is surprisingly powerful, and so far I have noticed that the floor lamp does not get hot, unlike traditional light bulb styled floor lamps. The advertisement on the package states the light will last 20 years, however I have only owned the product for almost three weeks. We will see how my lamp performs after two decades : )