|Item Weight||6.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||21.5 x 10 x 4.6 inches|
|Item model number||LTVEWDL|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Luminous Flux||650 lm|
|Assembled Diameter||5 inches|
Brightech Light View PRO LED Magnifying Lamp - Full Spectrum Daylight Bright Magnifier Glass Lighted Lens - Adjustable Swivel Arm Utility Clamp Light for Desk Table Task Craft or Work Bench - White
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MAGNIFY & ILLUMINATE FINE PRINT - A 5" diameter, 2.25X magnifying glass lens pairs with 650 Lumens to bring hard-to-see smaller details back into clear, sharp focus while making colors more distinguishable. Essential for reading, stitching, knitting, or other intricate hobbies and pastimes including writing, crafting, or painting. You can finally get to know your coin collection, jigsaw puzzles, artwork, or favorite books without straining to see them thanks to this bright LED magnifier lamp!
- ADJUSTABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT - The heavy duty, extremely stable aluminum clamp conveniently attaches to a desk or table. This detachable mobility makes this durable lamp ideal for beauty salon accessories or jewelers. A 38 inch triple-joint arm with an internal cantilever swivels 360 degrees for fast, versatile adjustments that stay in place so you can position the light where your eyes need it most! Weighs a mere 7.5 pounds. Lamp dimensions measure 21.5 x 10 x 4.6 inches. Clamp opens 2.5 inches.
- MONEY SAVING DAYLIGHT BRIGHT LED - Drawing fewer than 9 watts, this energy-saving desk lamp will last up to 100,000 hours. With 56 miniature power saving LED lights orbiting the glass, producing bright lighting without generating heat becomes a cool breeze. A flip-up cover even protects the lens from collecting dust in the wind! Concealable 60-inch cord with UL listed AC power adaptor plugs into 110-120V outlets.
- LOW VISION AIDS FOR MACULAR DEGENERATION - The LightView Pro provides even, smooth brightness without glare making it perfect for ailing eyes as much as hobbyists. Elderly assistance products such as macular degeneration glasses can often be misplaced or mishandled. This detachable desk lamp with magnification is easy to move out of the way when it is not being used and is built to commercial grade standards so you know it will last!
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED WARRANTY - Brightech stands behind our products 100%. All of our magnifier lamps come with a full 3-year warranty. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us because our industry-leading commitment to you will make things right! Brightech lights the way to customer satisfaction while focusing on creating innovative yet affordable lighting to infuse the color of light into every room of your life.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Cutting Edge Industrial Strength Equipment & Illumination
View almost anything more brighter than before with Brightech’s LightView PRO SuperBright 56 LED Magnifier Lamp with Clamp. Aging eyes lose their ability to focus at close range, yet this slender LED desk lamp only takes up a mere 2 inches of desk space and has a 5-diopter lens to make small print loom large again! The LightView PRO focal range extends up to 9 inches for your workbench project, manicure, or craft convenience.Multi-Purpose Energy Saver Flexibility
Flex the arm where you want it to be to achieve perfect lighting for your workstation, office desk, or study table. This LED light magnifier lamp swivels 360 degrees around with a spring-loaded tension adjuster on the joint next to the light to stay exactly where you move it! No wobbles, no worries. Best of all, you can adjust on the fly quickly without loosening or tightening knobs.Up Close and Personal
This space saver desk lamp with magnifying lens lets you get closer to your hobbies again. It works well for knitting, sewing, stitching, illustrating, or for soldering and assembling circuit boards, microelectronics, guitar electronics, and more! Mount to a stand in your garage or workshop, and you'll be able to see the finest details or spot the smallest flaws in any task with our 2.25X lens.
We make our magnifier lens from genuine diopter glass while cheaper units only paste plastic magnifying sheets onto ordinary glass. Our high-quality 5" diameter lens magnifies tasks while eliminating eyestrain. There are less expensive magnifier lamps out there, but none have the superior quality or engineering of a Brightech!Stay Cool
Unlike rooms lighted by incandescent or fluorescent lamps, Brightech’s 56-LED Magnifier always stays cool, even after hours of use. A great choice as a work lamp, it provides constant bright white light without glare, consumes less energy, and never gets hot!
Top customer reviews
I took a photo comparing the old lens out of the other lamp (pictured on the left) to the current lens in the Brightech Lightview Pro (pictured right). You can see the difference in curvature and thickness. All in all, though, I'm glad I made this purchase. I highly recommend this lamp.
It was heavy, bulky, and hard to turn on, also unhealthy because of the mercury and flickering. We are very happy about our new “Brightech”, it is light, easy to manipulate, the magnifying glass is more powerful and the LED lights brighter. Since my husband keeps it on most of the time I think it will provide some health benefits.
Cons: Price might be a little high. It's well made, but it doesn't *feel* like a $100. That said, two weeks of using it and it does what it is supposed to do. Wish the glass was larger. Intuitively, you think you should be able to get your face close to the lens and really zoom in - you can't. Both eyes won't work at such close distances without feeling like they're really straining because of parallax, so you have to keep your distance. I don't know if having a larger lens would allow this, but *intuitively* it feels like that would solve the "problem". Can you easily thread a needle or solder very small items? Yes. Recommended? Definitely.
Four stars for price, five stars otherwise.
If I had to give any criticism, it's that the ball socket joint right next to the head is very stiff. I always need to use two hands to adjust the final position of the head of the lamp. However, I'm sure this will loosen with use, and I suppose too tight now is better than it being too loose later and no longer holding the head in position. Perhaps there is some way this joint could come with an adjustable clamp that can be hand tightened or loosened? Bu then again, that would take two hands to operate also.
What a great light. It attaches firmly with a all metal wide base with threaded tightening device also made of metal.
No more plastic......
I have it attached to a tray on wheels next to my bed and it's screws down tight as a rock.....
.I can't count how many of these cheaper lights I have thrown in the junk.
I recently purchased two that lasted 4 days max for both...and then they hit the junk as they were not worth the shipping back because they had plastic parts that broke from the get go.
This light is great for reading the tiny wording on medicine bottles or for the indexes in the back of a book.
They rotate 90 degrees almost and have a powerful magnifier that you can block off easily with a flip top when you down need it.
The 2 two arms are spring loaded and have adjusting knobs to hold them in place once you have them set to your satisfaction.
I paid a few bucks more but got one for myself and my wife. She is delighted also and they came with a 5 year warrant not a 90 day as usual..........