|Item Weight||7.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||21.5 x 4.6 x 10 inches|
|Item model number||LTVEWDL-BL|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Luminous Flux||650 lm|
|Assembled Diameter||5 inches|
Brightech Light View PRO LED Magnifying Lamp - Full Spectrum Daylight Bright Magnifier Glass Lighted Lens - Adjustable Swivel Arm Utility Clamp Light for Desk Table Task Craft or Work Bench - Black
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MAGNIFY & ILLUMINATE FINE PRINT - A 5" diameter, 2.25X magnifying glass lens pairs with 650 Lumens to bring hard-to-see smaller details back into clear, sharp focus while making colors more distinguishable. Essential for reading, stitching, knitting, or other intricate hobbies and pastimes including writing, crafting, or painting. You can finally get to know your coin collection, jigsaw puzzles, artwork, or favorite books without straining to see them thanks to this bright LED magnifier lamp!
- ADJUSTABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT - The heavy duty, extremely stable aluminum clamp conveniently attaches to a desk or table. This detachable mobility makes this durable lamp ideal for beauty salon accessories or jewelers. A 38 inch triple-joint arm with an internal cantilever swivels 360 degrees for fast, versatile adjustments that stay in place so you can position the light where your eyes need it most! Weighs a mere 7.5 pounds. Lamp dimensions measure 21.5 x 10 x 4.6 inches. Clamp opens 2.5 inches.
- MONEY SAVING DAYLIGHT BRIGHT LED - Drawing fewer than 9 watts, this energy-saving desk lamp will last up to 100,000 hours. With 56 miniature power saving LED lights orbiting the glass, producing bright lighting without generating heat becomes a cool breeze. A flip-up cover even protects the lens from collecting dust in the wind! Concealable 60-inch cord with UL listed AC power adaptor plugs into 110-120V outlets.
- LOW VISION AIDS FOR MACULAR DEGENERATION - The LightView Pro provides even, smooth brightness without glare making it perfect for ailing eyes as much as hobbyists. Elderly assistance products such as macular degeneration glasses can often be misplaced or mishandled. This detachable desk lamp with magnification is easy to move out of the way when it is not being used and is built to commercial grade standards so you know it will last!
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED WARRANTY - Brightech stands behind our products 100%. All of our magnifier lamps come with a full 3-year warranty. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us because our industry-leading commitment to you will make things right! Brightech lights the way to customer satisfaction while focusing on creating innovative yet affordable lighting to infuse the color of light into every room of your life.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Cutting Edge Industrial Strength Equipment & Illumination
View almost anything more brighter than before with Brightech’s LightView PRO SuperBright 56 LED Magnifier Lamp with Clamp. Aging eyes lose their ability to focus at close range, yet this slender LED desk lamp only takes up a mere 2 inches of desk space and has a 5-diopter lens to make small print loom large again! The LightView PRO focal range extends up to 9 inches for your workbench project, manicure, or craft convenience.Multi-Purpose Energy Saver Flexibility
Flex the arm where you want it to be to achieve perfect lighting for your workstation, office desk, or study table. This LED light magnifier lamp swivels 360 degrees around with a spring-loaded tension adjuster on the joint next to the light to stay exactly where you move it! No wobbles, no worries. Best of all, you can adjust on the fly quickly without loosening or tightening knobs.Up Close and Personal
This space saver desk lamp with magnifying lens lets you get closer to your hobbies again. It works well for knitting, sewing, stitching, illustrating, or for soldering and assembling circuit boards, microelectronics, guitar electronics, and more! Mount to a stand in your garage or workshop, and you'll be able to see the finest details or spot the smallest flaws in any task with our 2.25X lens.
We make our magnifier lens from genuine diopter glass while cheaper units only paste plastic magnifying sheets onto ordinary glass. Our high-quality 5" diameter lens magnifies tasks while eliminating eyestrain. There are less expensive magnifier lamps out there, but none have the superior quality or engineering of a Brightech!Stay Cool
Unlike rooms lighted by incandescent or fluorescent lamps, Brightech’s 56-LED Magnifier always stays cool, even after hours of use. A great choice as a work lamp, it provides constant bright white light without glare, consumes less energy, and never gets hot!
Top customer reviews
I took a photo comparing the old lens out of the other lamp (pictured on the left) to the current lens in the Brightech Lightview Pro (pictured right). You can see the difference in curvature and thickness. All in all, though, I'm glad I made this purchase. I highly recommend this lamp.
It was heavy, bulky, and hard to turn on, also unhealthy because of the mercury and flickering. We are very happy about our new “Brightech”, it is light, easy to manipulate, the magnifying glass is more powerful and the LED lights brighter. Since my husband keeps it on most of the time I think it will provide some health benefits.
And if that wasn't enough, the support arms are the best I've ever seen and are similar to what you would see in a nice dentist's office and so hold the light firmly without any of the flimsy feeling of standard arms. The magnifier is also excellent and made with perfectly distortion free ground glass. You'd think this was a paid review since I'm so enamored with this thing, but I love product excellence in a time when that's hard to find with consumer products today due to most being cheaply made and relying on marketing to sell them rather than design and quality.
I promise you'll love it too!
Using magnification lenses to paint and ink fine detail is not new, but it occurred to me that I could improve my inking with a magnifying lamp. I searched through Amazon, and a few other online stores for a well-rated lamp. The Brightech lamp had very favorable reviews, some of them by reviewers who were using the lamp for my intended purpose.
I wasn't disappointed. My inking improved immediately. Previously I couldn't see detail well enough to control my brush as precisely as I wanted. With the magnifying lamp, I was able to maintain close separation of hatching lines, which now looked sufficiently separated that I could ink them without fear of collision. Without the lens I would have been bewildered. And the new reflexes developed by working with a magnifying lamp improved my inking when I wasn't using it. It''s such a good discovery that I have mixed feelings about divulging it.
It is less bright than my former drawing table lamp, but this was to be expected. The clamp and arm assembly is sturdy, we'll made and easily adjustable.
- Light is bright, evenly distributed and not blue-tinged like earlier LEDs.
- Armature is really, really well designed and build rock solid. This is key for a lamp of this type.
- Rotation is a full 360 degrees. Some lamps have restricted movement.
- Dust flap is robust enough to stand years of use.
- Gimbal that connects lamp to armature is steel and robustly designed. It also contains enough friction to hold its position easily, which means it stays exactly where you put it, which can be important when doing close-in work looking through the glass.
My impression is that most lamps get about 90% of it right, but that last 10% is crucial. If the lamp doesn't rotate into position easily, you lose work time fiddling with it. If the lamp doesn't hold position easily, your work is distracted by constant adjustment. If the light output isn't bright or off color from what you prefer, it makes it hard to do close-in work. This product does the job on all counts. I would buy it again.