- Brand Name: Brightech
- Model Number: LGHT8PN
Brightech – Apple MFI Approved Pure Lightning Earphones – Listen to Pure 24-bit Digital Audio – Wide Frequency Response – Compatible with all Apple MFi devices: iPhones, iPods, and iPads
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 8-pin Lightning connector vastly surpasses ordinary 3.5mm earphone jacks! Supports Apple MFi for connecting to iOS devices like iPhones, iPads, and iPods; launch apps like iTunes Radio with the push of a button!
- In ear headphones with high-performance digital stereo sound; built-in volume control from -100dB to +12dB; amplified bass brings up the beat in Pop, Rock, and R&B.(Doesn't include built-in-mic.)
- Noise canceling, soft silicone earbuds give you ErgoFit in-ear comfort for hours, even when you’re running; the perfect exercise accessory! (Cable length- approximately 3")
- Oxygen Free Copper cords assure low-loss signal transmission of 24-bit digital audio; Aluminum Alloy earbud shells protect your investment in a rainbow collection of colors to choose from.
- Backed by Brightech’s industry-leading warranty! We stand behind our products 100%. All earphones have a 3-year warranty. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. Our commitment to you will make things right!
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Let there be Lightning! Step up in connectivity to your favorite music with Brightech’s Apple MFi-certified Pure Lightning Earphones. This in-ear set boasts an 8-pin Lightning cable with built-in Amp and Digital Audio Control for a crisper, deeper, richer stereo sound. Treat your ears to high-resolution 24-bit audio, and never let your music be compromised by the muddy range of 3.5mm earbud jacks. The Lightning connector was designed especially to pair with your iPhone, iPad, iPod, and all Apple iOS devices! With Pure Lightning Earphones, you can even connect effortlessly to apps like iTunes Radio at the push of a button.
Inside this technologically advanced pair of earphones, a 9mm neodymium magnetmoving coil unit provides wider frequency response, while the outer shell of a metallic aluminum alloy provides long-lasting protection. A flexible TPE cable jacket resists abrasion and tangles. Best of all, you can go for a jog or workout at the gym and enjoy the ErgoFit comfort of soft silicone that envelops your earbuds and reduces noise.
Thanks to the Lightning connector, your headphones receive firmware updates, so you’ll always be in sync!
Top Customer Reviews
I'm not super techy, but I read a while back that Apple was planning on doing away with the standard headphone jack and replacing them with lightning cable headphones. Since my headphone jack was broken, I saw this as a way into the future. But if this is the future, there's a lot of work that still needs to be done.
I'll start with the pros: these headphones do sound fine and they cancel out noise. As far as headphones go they work perfectly well, except...
The con: Here's the problem with these headphones- they never stay in the jack. Go for a run? These headphones fall out. Ride a bike? Headphones fall out. Bend over? Headphones fall out. Move to quickly in a chair? Headphones fall out. Put your phone in your pocket? These headphones will come unplugged. These will not stay connected for anything, which ultimately render them useless. I wore these while mowing the lawn, within 20 minutes, these headphones had become disconnected from my phone no less than a dozen times. I have stopped trying to use these headphones when I'm doing any sort of exercise or physical activity because they fall out so easily that any sort of movement leads to the cord popping out.
Not only are these totally useless, I think the constant in and out with these headphones is actually damaging the lightning port on my phone. Since using these hesdphones, my phone doesn't charge as well and doesn't keep connected to Apple brand lightning cables that used to work perfectly.
These are a terrible and no one should buy them.
1. The sound is really heavy in the high end.
2. For earbuds, the cords and remote are heavy, and as a result, the ear pieces have a harder time staying in your ear. I ended up adding a clip just under the remote, which helped a lot. They should really ship with a clip.
3. This ended up being the dealbreaker for me: they die easily.
a. First pair: After a couple of weeks of usage, they got snagged on something and the earbuds were pulled out of my ears. When I put them back in, there was no sound in either ear piece. The phone still recognized them when they were plugged in, and the remote still worked, but nothing ever got the ear pieces to make noise. I contacted Brightech, and they replaced them.
b. Second pair: A couple of weeks go by with daily usage on my walk to work, and one day I crouched to tie my shoes (phone in front left jeans pocket), and suddenly the sound cut out. This time the phone did not recognize that anything was plugged in at all, no matter what I did. As far as I can tell, the phone's lightening port works fine for charging and data connections, so I don't think it is the phone. At this point, I gave up with these and went back to traditional style earbuds.
The symmetrical design of the cabling, with the controls at the fork of the cable, mean I don't have to pay attention to which earbud goes into which ear. (Note: I mostly listen to monophonic spoken word when going to sleep, rather than music, where the left/right stereo distinction might matter.)
The build quality seems very high. These don't look or feel like a cheap knock-off product.
In all, I've found these to be very good headphones at a reasonable price.
I have an iPhone 7 and there is no head phone jack. I was using the lightening connecter but one ear bud kept going out. This was the cheapest lightening cable headphones with the best reviews. I am grateful to have them but they are aforementioned very touchy. No issues with one earbud sound going out but they often stop the music when moved. You have to uplug them press play and plug back in. The sound quality when they are playing is great.