|Item Weight||10.6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10.2 x 9 x 61 inches|
|Item model number||LTSPNBK|
|Assembled Height||61 inches|
|Assembled Length||10.25 inches|
|Assembled Width||9 inches|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Luminous Flux||2000 lm|
|Incandescent equivalent||150 watts|
|Color Temperature||6000 Kelvin|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||80.00|
Brightech Litespan LED Bright Reading and Craft Floor Lamp - Modern Standing Pole Light - Dimmable, Adjustable Gooseneck Task Lighting Great in Sewing Rooms, Bedrooms - Black
- PERFECT HOBBY LIGHT: This standing lamp is perfect for the hobbyist. See small details and minute color contrast with it's 6,000K cool white light. The Litespan is perfect for arts & crafts, reading, sewing, wood working, and any other hobby that needs the perfect lighting. You can also keep this lamp in your garage for a bright light to help you see your work with the same light as natural daylight.
- NATURAL DAYLIGHT LED FLOOR LAMP: It produces 6,000K natural daylight spectrum white light with an output of 2,000 lumens, This lamp includes a 12 Watt power saving LED light with a 20 year life - you will never have to replace a bulb. LEDs produce no heat, so they outlast short lived, energy wasting halogen, CFL, or incandescent lighting Save money and energy while enjoying long lasting bright light.
- MINIMALIST, CONTEMPORARY AND FUNCTIONAL DESIGN GREAT FOR OFFICES - The Litespan is available in 5 colors and adds a nice touch to any room from cozy traditional to cutting edge contemporary. It is easy to move around so that you can focus the bright cool lights wherever you need it. The flexible gooseneck allows you to adjust the angle up and down or side to side to illuminate your projects perfectly. Set your light level to your specific task in a range from high to low and your Litespan dimmab
- STURDY AND SAFE, USEFUL FOR KIDS ROOMS: The Litespan’s weighted, high-stability base ensures that no one, including kids or pets will knock it over easily. The LED remain cool to the touch even after hours of use which avoids accidental brush-burns and overheating your space. The soft night light setting gives off an orange glow which will gently light your way in the dark to keep you safe at night.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED WARRANTY: We proudly stand behind all of our products 100%, which is why we offer a full 3 year warranty. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us because our number one goal is customer satisfaction and we are committed to making it right for you. Applies to products bought from Brightech (not just Brightech branded) in new condition.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
BRIGHT AND EFFICIENT INDOOR LIGHTING FOR READING AND INDOOR HOBBIES
We're a US-based family business that got started because we saw a need for creative, timeless and sometimes just plain fun lighting, for your office or home. We offer you the kind of fixtures and lights chosen by professional designers and decorators because we think everyone should be able to enjoy lighting that's as beautiful as it is functional, whether in the office or home, indoors or out. From bright, architectural floor lamps for any room, to glowing strings of delightful vintage bulbs casting a magical ambience for your patio, Brightech lights your way.
THE PERFECT LIGHT FOR INDOOR HOBBIES
The Brightech LED Litespan Floor lamp is the answer to all of your indoor lighting needs. This Lamp is perfect for arts & crafts, reading, sewing, wood working, and any other hobby that needs the perfect lighting. You can also keep this lamp in your garage for a bright light to help you see your work with the same light as natural daylight. The Litespan gives you bright white light that does not produce heat and stays cool to the touch so that you can work on your project for hours.
LONG LASTING AND ENERGY EFFICIENT LED HOBBY LAMP
Save money on your energy bill and replacement bulbs! The power-saving 12 watt LED bulb will last for 20 or more years which will save you money. The energy efficient led lighting allows you to keep your light on for hours without running up your electricity bill so that you can work on your projects or read your book for as long as you want without any worries!
LITESPAN FEATURES AND BENEFITS
DIMMABLE FLOOR LAMP: The Litespan is a fully dimmable floor lamp and can even be used as a night light. Just press an hold the switch until you reach your level of desired brightness and let go. The Litespan smart technology will remember your choice the next time that you turn it on so that you don’t have to readjust it each time you restart your project. The light switch also stays lit with a soft, amber glow making it a convenient night light.
FULL SPECTRUM BRIGHT LIGHT: The Litespan provides full spectrum daylight hues that will brighten even the darkest room or office. The bright light will not create eye strain as it the perfect spectrum of light that will allow you to work for hours without developing a headache.
FULLY ADJUSTABLE NECK WITH STRONG BASE: The flexible gooseneck design allows you to pivot and direct light in any direction that you choose so that you can focus light on your projects exactly where you need it. The wieighted base will keep it steady unlike other adjustable floor lamps that will fall over making this a more convenient hands free choice.
Compare with similar items
Color Temperature6000.00 Kelvin
Bulb Voltage110.00 Volts
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
REVIEW UPDATE Feb 2017. I have upgraded this review from my original one star because of the excellent service provided by the manufacturer. After contacting them about my issue (noted in initial review), they determined it was a manufacturing defect and promptly sent a replacement head along with all necessary parts. Essentially, they replaced everything but the base. They were concerned and friendly. A business worth using. When the first light went out I decided to find something different. After looking online and in person at local stores, I couldn't find anything else that did such a nice job for such a reasonable price, so I did order another one of the same item that broke. I figured it wouldn't be that much money down the drain if it failed, too. So far it's working fine. Now I have two of these excellent lamps, the one Brightech rejuvenated plus the second one I ordered, and both are working well.
Further, once the light is turned on, by pressing and holding the "on button", the light dims. It is perfect for watching TV.
Postscript: I purchased two of these lamps in July of 2015 and they are both still going strong. I purchased a third in December of 2016. In February of 2017, it shorted out and I contacted the seller through Amazon. They responded promptly and sent me a replacement head which is working perfectly. I do not hesitate to recommend this product and company.
A note on assembly - there is only one screw for the base, even though there are 2 holes. This is the way it was designed and nothing is missing. It is quite stable.
This light would be very good for that except that the “fully adjustable” neck is deceiving. It has a crimped gooseneck that appears to be flexible from the top to the bottom. In fact, it is only adjustable to about halfway down the gooseneck, so you can hardly get the lamp past a 90 degree angle, and I like to lower it even more for close-up work. The OttLite I have is VERY flexible and I can practically lower it to my lap if need be; but I have to be careful because it will tip over. The description of this Brightech light says, “The wood base prevents tipping no matter how closely you’ve adjusted the neck.” Well, now I know why they can say that: because you can’t really fully adjust the neck. Since that’s the reason I bought it, I am disappointed.
I’m probably going to keep it, because there is really nothing WRONG with it. It’s just not what it appears to be or, in my opinion, is advertised to be. It is very easy to assemble; you don’t even need the instructions. I do like the dimmer and the little nightlight on the switch, but it’s not what I’d hoped for. I’m posting a couple of photos, one of my OttLite, which is bent at the lowest end of the gooseneck, and one of the Brightech which is bent in the middle, which is the lowest point where you can begin bending it.