|Item Weight||8 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||50 x 20 x 30 inches|
|Item model number||SPARQ-LN-PS|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
Brightech – Sparq LED Floor Lamp – Linear Edition – Minimalist Design with Sci-Fi Lightsaber Look – Built-in Dimmer – 126 Embedded LED Lights draw an Energy-Saving 16 Watts – Platinum Silver
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FROM A GALAXY FAR AWAY TO YOUR LIVING ROOM: Embrace futuristic mood lighting with this companion piece to Brightech’s curved Sparq Arc lamp. In the Linear Edition, an ultra-thin, half-inch-wide LED bulb stands as straight as a wand at 58 inches long. It displays at a steady angle from a glossy metal pole (choose silver or black) that stands 5 feet tall. When lit, the lamp resembles a lightsaber! The Linear Sparq atmospherically perches over drafting tables, desks, plush sofas, and recliners.
- ADJUST BRIGHTNESS & MOOD-3-STEP DIMMER: At 3,000 Kelvin and Lumens, the Sparq bathes your space in brightness-adjustable warm white light. At full intensity, it provides light that brings out small details in paintings & drawings on display. There is no button to push or switch to flip – only a soft, subtle orange glow to guide you, about 4 inches from the lower end. Tap to turn on at 100%; tap again to dim to 50%; a third tap adds ambiance as the light dims to 30%. Tap once more to power off.
- BASK IN THE GLOW, SAVE ON POWER: Energy-conserving 16-watt LED fixture lets you bask for hours in bright yet soft light. LED lighting never overheats a room. At the brightest setting, you can read a favorite book or review documents comfortably throughout the night. The lower settings let you meditate peacefully. You will never need to replace the bulb: LED’s lifespan lasts for tens of thousands of hours. The Linear wand contains 126 miniature LED lights.
- SCI-FI STYLE, EASY ASSEMBLY: The saber-like, illuminated design imbues a science-fiction sheen to your décor, making the Sparq Linear a must for the futurists on your gift list. A sturdy 9-inch diameter base anchors this lamp on wood flooring, tiles, and area rugs. (It may tilt slightly on shag carpets.) Power cord extends approximately 8 feet. Works with 110-240-volt outlets. Tool-free assembly takes under a half-hour. (Allen Wrench included for retightening fixtures on pole.)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
The Linear Edition of Brightech’s Sparq LED Floor Lamp brings something fresh and exciting to contemporary spaces. In an innovative, sci-fi-inspired design, an illuminated wand-shaped LED angles steadily on a sleek metal base.
Dimmable Tap lightly once to switch on at a dazzlingly bright 100%; your second tap dims the wand to 50%; your third tap brings it down to 30%. Tap a fourth time to power down.
Power switch: A touch-sensitive soft orange nightlight glow on the lower end of the wand lets you know where to tap.
A little white box contains the cord; a number-diagrammed instruction page; and a small sealed pouch with an Allen wrench intended to tighten the clamp knob, if necessary. (Clamp may loosen with use, allen key retightens)
The lamp’s heavy 9-inch-wide base comes sealed in the center. The wand and pole(s) occupy separate compartments. The two metal pole sections are already joined. Affix to base by screwing clockwise until pole feels secure. Assembly takes no more than half an hour. Fix the LED wand-like bulb onto the clamp near the top of the pole. 8 inches below the connector clamp, there’s another clamp that has a vertical slit in front, where you insert an attached thin gray anchoring wire to secure the bulb above. Attach the white cord that dangles from the lower end of the bulb into the power cord connector (approximately 8 feet once joined), and plug into a wall outlet. Lamp is one-half inch wide. The pole and linear wand are both 5 feet long.
Make sure the connection between the power adapter & plug is tight.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Our issues with the lamp include the base is to weak to counter balance the light bar when used horizontally' we had to weight it with some mini bar bells. Next, the cord just droops with no connectors to secure it' it should be inside the vertical pole and out of sight. Also, the cleats that hold the light bar and counter weight wire do not stay firmly in place. We had to use tape to maintain the desired position on the vertical pole.
Basically we have an excellent idea for a modern look lamp, but poorly executed by the engineers who built it.
And it might have, if they had just invested a little more in the plastic brackets that hold it together, because those brackets have to hold a fair amount of weight, and they don't - they just don't grip the pole well at all. Two delicate little rubber bands they give you are I think supposed to fix this (though I don't know for sure, because the sparse directions were taped to the packaging with packing tape, and I ripped part of them off) but they aren't enough.
If you really wanted to, you could probably kludge this by wrapping tape around the pole,.or rubber bands, but I didn't want to, so i saved the LED strip and threw out the rest.
Some of my plant cuttings are in water, and I don't want to worry about the light crashing down and spilling water all over the electrical wires.
If you're considering this lamp, I would hazard to guess you don't have a lot of money, and this is a big fat waste of money.
However, I have some (not really much) problem setting up, compare to the previous two Brightech floor lamps I have. Hope they will improve the "setup guide" and make it more detailed. 5 star nonetheless.
Bought the curved Sparq Arq curved model and then this one. Both are excellent, unique and highly functional lighting (photo taken on *dimmest* setting in a room with a 15-foot ceiling.)
Plan on buying another of the Linear lamps soon. Price is excellent. For so many years we had common, traditional lighting (nothing wrong with tradition;) however, thought it was time to move into the 21st century. Very happy we have these lamps. Highly recommend.
Most recent customer reviews
Plug is a little difficult to hide as well.Read more