|Item Weight||2.35 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||6.2 x 3 x 1 inches|
|Item model number||SCP-B|
|Manufacturer Part Number||SCP-B|
Brightech - SCORPION Portable Car Battery Jump Starter with SmartJump Technology - Combination Handheld Jump Box and Battery Charger for Electronics and Mobile Devices with Carrying Case - Cobalt Blue
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND - Just like the weather, it's hard to predict when you might need a jump start and with your busy schedule, it's hard to budget time to wait for help to arrive. There are few things as priceless as time or the safety of you and your passengers whenever the unpredictable strikes. Put time and safety on your side with this handy, quick, and efficient portable automotive jumper that revives a dead car battery just like that! Never be stranded again.
- FLOATS LIKE A BUTTERFLY, STINGS LIKE A SCORPION - This featherweight weighs in at 14 ounces making it easy to transport while being small enough to store in a glove compartment. Don't let this lightweight fool you though, it's powerful enough to jump start a V6 engine! Compatible with 3.0 L and smaller gas or petrol engines as well as 2.5 L diesel powered vehicles, this portable mini jumpstart has a long-lasting, compact 44Wh lithium ion battery with a 400 Amp peak.
- THE SCORPION KING - Brightech's "SmartJump" feature protects from short-circuiting, anti-recharge, and overcharging making it one of the best, most effective rechargeable jumpstarter kits on the market . 5 blue LED lights indicate the power you've got left after each jump so you'll know when to recharge. Available in 4 colors: Crimson Red, Cobalt Blue, Electric Green, and Onyx Black.
- MORE THAN JUST AN OLD SCHOOL EMERGENCY KIT - No phone charger? No worries! The SCORPION not only brings your car battery back to life, it also recharges your laptop, tablet, cell phones, bluetooth speakers (you know you always forget to charge it right before you want to use it the most!), and other electronics all in ONE portable powerbank device. It even has a built-in flashlight that sends out SOS distress signals! All SCORPION components fit easily within the included zippered case.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED WARRANTY - Brightech stands behind our products 100%. All of our Car Jumpers come with a full 3-year warranty. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us because our industry-leading commitment to you will make things right! Brightech lights the way to customer satisfaction while focusing on creating innovative yet affordable high tech accessories to make life more convenient when you need it the most.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
It's Always SCORPION Season!
There was a time when it was easy to know if your car battery would be dead or not because you would be able to see if you had left your lights on. These days, with electronics being such a big part of our lives, they also began to play a major role in our automobiles. Even just sitting in your car listening to music while you wait for somebody can drain the battery enough so the car will not start once you are ready to roll! Not to mention, who can keep their iPhone, Android, iPad, tablet, or any other mobile device charged these days?
Nothing is worse than having plans to be somewhere only to have your car not start or to have no juice left on your Samsung Galaxy when you need it most. With the Brightech SCORPION emergency jump starter kit you'll always be prepared for the unthinkable no matter what time of year it is! Featuring a built-in backup power bank allowing you to charge devices via USB ports, you'll never be stranded or run out of battery life on your phone ever again.More Than Just An External Battery Jump Box
Don't ever be or let anybody you know become a damsel in distress thanks to the built-in flashlight capable of sending out SOS distress signals, let's just hope it never actually has to be used. The SCORPION portable car battery charger is small enough to fit in your hand and weighs only 14 ounces, yet it stings with the venom of the 44Wh lithium battery capable of 400 amp peak power. This power bank jump starter can revive a dead battery on 3.0 Liter and under gas or petrol engines as well as 2.5 Liter and smaller diesel engines. All SORPION components fit in the included carrying case for transportation convenience. If you're looking for useful gifts to give, this hand held jump starter will provide you with peace of mind knowing your loved ones will always be prepared!Next Time You Run Out Of Juice, Give It The SCORPION Treatment To Stay Alive!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've used this Scorpion several times in one night,it never failed to start several cars and a couple large pick ups.worked great everytime. I'll be purchasing a couple more for my other drivers to carry with them.
Thanks for producing a well engineered product that has been reliable and dependable.
Per Aspera,Ad Astra
I am removing two stars because I tested the device under load with a battery tester, and it was less than the 200 amps that they claim. I would not feel confident carrying this without real jumper cables as a backup. I would give this five stars if it actually provided 200 or more amps.
See my photos for the test.
Charged it full through the day and car battery was dead again. Tried jumping the car using both nominal voltage & "boost" mode. Boost mode allowed the engine to turn over, but slowly and the engine wouldn't actually start. Removing the cable, the wires were noticeably warm.
Reading the description on the product listing, it specifically suggests 3L and smaller engine sizes, so the MKX's 3.5L engine is a little out of spec, I guess my engine needed more than 400 cranking amps. After some additional research, it's recommended a minimum of 600 CCA for my engine, so this wasn't a smart option for the engine regardless.
I'm going to start to keep an eye on the battery to see how much it self-discharges over time, it won't be as useful as a back-up for the motorcycle (more appropriately sized engine) if it's dead or needs to be charged every couple of weeks.
I have only one complaint. The instructions are nearly impossible to read because of the tiny print.