- File Size: 732 KB
- Print Length: 58 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: January 29, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01B9PMFB6
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#518,800 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #193 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Personal Growth > Motivational
- #1172 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Self-Help
- #1340 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Personal Growth > Self-Help
Brightening: The Positive Attitude That Will Change Your Life Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
This book is for anyone, but chiefly those who feel that they don’t currently have control over their lives. It’s a particularly helpful book to lift your spirit and motivate you to improve yourself.
I would recommend is specially to people with depression, bad habits, or procrastination problems. I was once in the latter group and found that most of the advice in the book were related in one way or another to the things I did to overcome those problems. Now I wish I had been able to read this book back then, it would have saved me tons of trial and error.
The book is basically a compendium of different hacks and techniques to overcome the deceptions that your own mind makes you believe, the main one being: “You’re not good enough to accomplish your goals”.
It’s full of great advice that make perfect sense when explicitly written down, but that we don’t normally realize on our own.
It will help you:
Feel good about yourself
Understand that you’re the efforts you make, not the outcome
Stop worrying about other people’s opinion and their approval
Surround yourself with the right people
Give more importance to your health
Achieve your personal goals
Check my full review here: [...]
He writes in a very clear and concise way about self improvement. Think positively, act positively, fulfill your full potential. And not the positive thinking many coaches do: when you fell down the stairs, you are supposed to think 'gee, I was downstairs in a new record time'. Oskar asks you to stop the mind movie and then start reaching for your goals.
It seem that Oskar Nowik's goal in life is to help other people reach theirs.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Religion & Spirituality
- Books > Self-Help > Motivational
- Books > Self-Help > Personal Transformation
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Personal Growth > Motivational
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Personal Growth > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help > Motivational