|Part Number||YCL-500 Powered Lantern|
|Item Weight||12 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4 x 4 x 7 inches|
|Batteries||3 D batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Battery Cell Type||Alkaline|
Brightest LED Camping & Hurricane Lantern - Battery Operated - 500 Lumen - Runs Up to Six Days Continuously
|Price:||$24.51 ($1.89 / oz) FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Ultra Bright! 500 lumen. Our super bright Blazin' 500 with a new Cool Frosted White cover has 360 degrees of wonderfully soft illumination. Don't hopelessly try to light a room with a flashlight. Relieve power outage boredom, light up the entire room to read, play cards, games or just chat with the family.
- Long Lasting! Powered up to 140 hours on three D batteries (not incl). Last minute battery runs are a thing of the past - Pulsing location light so you'll never have to fumble around a dark house or campsite to find your light.
- Portable & Lightweight! At 7 x 4 x 4 and 15 oz., take the light with you. Great for a child or kids, backyard, patio, emergency kit, around the home or hanging. Brighten up dim evening dinners on the patio and scary dog walks in the dark.
- Durable & Rugged! Water resistant plastic and rubber is professional grade and perfect as an indoor or outdoor lamp. Better output than Coleman Twin Qaud, Northstar, Cree, Eveready and Rayovac. "S" hook to hang from a tent loop or under a car's hood. Say goodbye to only having one free hand to turn pages while reading or fixing things.
- No Risk Guarantee! We're positive that you will find this the best light. If for any reason you are unhappy with our 500 lumen tabletop lamp let us know and we'll give you your money back, NO QUESTIONS ASKED. We also offer a lifetime manufacturing and defect warranty. Order Now.
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
The Blazin' 500 is the best LED lantern for camping, hurricanes and emergencies! Light up an entire room to play games, read or walk up dark stairs. Brightest three D battery operated lantern available. 6 continuous days of run time means it will turn on when you need it most.
Proprietary frosted cover provides soft white light so that you will not get blinded when you look directly into the light.
Don't get caught or gouged in that last minute battery buying panic. Awesome auto/car kit light, protect yourself during late night breakdowns or tire changes. 500 Lumens makes setting up your camp at night and cooking a breeze.
Stores neatly in a closet or under a car seats. Multi-functional! Offset carry handle and “S” hook for hanging from elevated supports. Removable top creates a focused flashlight beam. Hang as an area cooking light over your camp-stove or clip it under your car's hood for focused beam repairs.
Slow pulse beacon. When the power goes out and your house is pitch black, follow the beacon.
Working in your garage, workshop or hanging around the RV. 3 Modes: High (500Lm), Low (300Lm) and Strobe - choose between max light and energy conservation. Low mode 3 D batteries (not incl.) last over 140 hours. No stockpiling expensive batteries!
Great for preppers' survival first aid emergency kit. Always be prepared and self reliant for when the lights go out.
Perfect for kids playing in the backyard, child's summer camp or tabletop picnic on the patio. Brighten up evening dinners on the deck and dog walks in the dark.
Safe! No more flamable dangerous propane . Feel secure, our battery powered light is safe inside and stores almost anywhere.
No Risk. Satisfaction guaranteed. We're positive that you'll find this the best light. If for any reason you are unhappy let us know and we'll give you your money back. We offer a lifetime manufacturing and defect warranty. Order Now.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When my husband picked up the lantern, the entire top and handles came off, the lantern fell to the floor, and then the lantern cracked. You can see the crack in one of the pictures. The handle will not stay on at all now, so the lantern cannot be carried and is useless.
I spent $38 (not including the cost of the expensive three D batteries that are required for operation) on Amazon for this lantern after extensive research and reading many customer reviews. I'm very disappointed that the lantern only lasted me one camping trip, and is now unusable.
On August 3, 2017, I contacted Amazon to report the issues with this lantern. Since the time frame fell outside of the Amazon warranty period, I was advised by the Amazon representative to contact the company. That same day, I emailed the company, Blazin’ Bison, through its “Contact Us” link at blazinbison.com. I gave them the details as stated above. It is now nine days later, and there has been no response from the company.
Just to compare, we had a different issue with a $30 Black Diamond Orbit lantern where the lantern would not stay turned on. I reported the problem to Black Diamond, they responded immediately, and replaced our lantern at no cost. That is the type of company that backs its products and will get my patronage in the future.
I’m very disappointed in the both the quality of this Blazin’ 500 lantern and the company’s poor customer service.
Brightest LED Camping & Hurricane Lantern - Battery Operated - 500 Lumen - Runs Up to Six DaysContinuously
I still don't know how long the batteries last as my light is a bright now as the day I received it. I will be ordering another for myself and a couple for
family members. I have had the "Sportsman" model for years and it also works the same now as it did when I bought it. Great product & value.
I then looked at all the very favorable comments from buyers.
When the lantern was delivered to my front door I was excited. I had already purchased 3 D cell batteries so I could test it on arrival. I expected it to be bright but was shocked to see it VERY bright on the low setting and even brighter on high
Soon I will be traveling to my other home in Thailand and I will take it with me as power outages are common there.
If you want a really good emergency lantern, this is the one
Update: I was able to use this little light after all (lost electricity with the storm). This light definitely provides significant light. If you are sensitive to 'glare', you will need to hang it or place it somewhere high to avoid it shining into your eyes. It offers enough light to illuminate a room. It needs to be close in order to read with it and, like any lantern, you may still strain to see well enough to read.
I wish I had purchased more because now they are "out of stock"
Lanterns back in stock! I ordered 2 more!
Top international reviews