Brightz, Ltd. Cruzin Brightz Red Green Blue, Color Changing LED Bicycle Accessory
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Cruzin Brightz red, blue, and green lights create a spectrum of colors to bring the party to your bike. Easily attach it to your handlebars and project patterns on the pavement.
- Run on 3 AA batteries for 20+ hours of party lights.
- No tools are needed. The included quick-allows for easy installation and removal. The light even separates from the clamp, so you don't have to reinstall everything later.
- Compact size allows for quick and easy storage in a purse or backpack.
- It's the perfect gift for boys and girls, kids to adults. Use it in bike parades, social rides, Burning Man, and more.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Cruzin Brightz multiple LEDs shine through a lens to project ground effect patterns that illuminate any bicycle. The patterns blink through various color combinations automatically.
The included quick-clamp makes installation and removal a breeze - no tools required!
The light even separates from the clamp, so you take the party inside or put it in a purse or backpack without having to reinstall everything later.
- No tools required!
- Mounts to handlebars with quick-clamp
- Light is removable from the clamp
- Requires 3 AA batteries (not included)
- 20+ hours of party light
- Water resistant
Color: Red, Green, Blue
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I think if someone was wanting to use these as a 'headlight' for their bike, they would be barking up the wrong tree. The pattern changes configuration several times a second, and does not provide a nice spotlight for forward vision. That being said, by placing this on the front of the bike, it projects an image down on the ground to make the moving bike unmistakenly visible, which is my goal in the middle of the pitch dark desert. The idea is to not be struck by other vehicles, people and bicycles. I just hope that the light will not distract the rider's focus ahead. Ha. Also, I don't think that my actual headlight will cancel out the pattern of the decorative lights as they are illuminating different areas.
I'm going to have to adjust placement with the basket present on the front of the bike covering the handlebars.
The clamp to attach to the bike appears to be a nice textured rubber, for good grip. If it slips, will duct tape it on, or use plastic zip ties.
I also like the fact that the lighting unit unsnaps from the clamp to prevent theft, or to just have fun with in general.
The light is bright enough that I didn't want to look at it directly. Angling it up toward the ceiling if off the bike, or down on the ground on or off the bike would be the way to go.
In all, very satisfied with the purchase.
I feel that bike riders can't do enough (alright, maybe they can) to be visible to others at night. Would very much consider this on my default bicycle at home if I'm out past dark.
If depending on this for visibility and not for fun, i would keep an extra set of 3 AA batteries around. I can't vouch for battery life yet.
Super quick and easy 'set up'. Only one press of a button for on/off. And they lasted the whole burn without changing the batteries. This was a great buy!