Brightz, Ltd. Cooler Brightz LED Light Cooler Accessory, Blue
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Nothing's cooler than Cooler Brightz! Your guests will be amazed at your entertaining prowess when your cooler lights from within.
- They're easy to set up! Attach the battery pack to the outside of the cooler and mix the lights with the ice.
- The lights are waterproof, but the battery pack is not, so be sure it's mounted on the OUTSIDE.
- Cooler Brightz are available in 6 colors - Red, Blue, Green, Gold, Orange, White
- Add color to any event… on the rocks!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Cooler Brightz by Brightz, Ltd.
Nothing’s cooler than Cooler Brightz!
Brightz, Ltd. started with the imagination of 12 year old Eric and his innovative, engineer dad, Ron. Since releasing their first product in 2010, Brightz, Ltd. has gone on to create lights in a variety of styles and colors.
Cooler Brightz is one of the company's newest items from 2016. Keep the inside of your cooler lit, and you won't have to dig blindly for a drink!Your guests will be amazed at your entertaining prowess when your cooler lights from within. It’s perfect for nighttime deck parties, pool parties, camping outings, or trips to the beach.
Attach the battery back to the side your cooler and mix the lights in with the ice. Cooler Brightz are reusable too!
Your Light Kit Includes
- One 5 foot string of 30 micro LEDs with battery pack
- Mounting strap to adhere to the cooler and keep the battery pack in place
Lights slip easily into any cooler.
Battery pack attaches to the outside of the cooler
Mix the lights with the ice or leave them on top.