Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Brillante Small French Press Coffee Maker with 12 ...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 70% off the $63.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Brillante Small French Press Coffee Maker with 12 Ounce / 3 Cup Glass Beaker - Single Serve Cafetiere and Tea Maker BR-CP1-350
|Sale:||$23.90 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$6.00 (20%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- GREAT GIFT WHEN PAIRED WITH THE COMPANION BRILLANTE SS1 GRINDER (Search: B00W1SMK98) | NO GROUNDS FLOATING IN YOUR CUP OF COFFEE - This is the best small French press coffee maker for you if you'd like a clean brew without grounds floating about in your delicious coffee. A unique secondary mesh screen at the pour spout eliminates bothersome coffee grounds and makes this press superior to other brands.
- PREMIUM QUALITY MINI FRENCH PRESS – We value quality and chose to use a premium German-made glass beaker/carafe paired with a sturdy, effective stainless steel coffee plunger and lid unit. With this coffee press pot you'll be brewing great coffee for many mornings to come.
- MAKES DELICIOUS COFFEE – The fine mesh screens at the plunger and spout filter out grounds while leaving intact the naturally occurring coffee oils that lend subtle flavors and body. The result is a cup of coffee that tastes far superior to machine-made brews. Use a ceramic burr grinder such as the Brillante SS1 model for the most flavorful results.
- COMPACT SINGLE SERVE SIZING – A 12 ounce (350ml) capacity make this a good coffee press for one-mug brews whether you are at home or traveling.
- BACKED WITH GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE & RISK-FREE GUARANTEE - We're always here to help you with your order of Brillante products. If your order doesn't meet your expectations or you have some problem don't worry: we back your purchase with great no-quibble, customer service because we're serious about making sure you're pleased.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
In the same way that French press brewed coffee is far superior to countertop machine-brewed coffee the Brillante BR-CP1-350 mini coffee press is superior to other glass-carafe press pot coffee brewers.
What makes it better?
1) DOUBLE MESH FILTERING - This coffee press includes the standard circular mesh filter attached to the plunger plus a fine mesh screen at the pour spout. The result is an exceptionally clean cup of coffee free of random stray grounds.
2) TOP SHELF COMPONENTS – Lid, plunger and handle are made in Taiwan from classy stainless steel and durable, heat-resistant polypropylene. The 12 ounce / 350ml glass carafe/beaker is made in Germany. This is also known as a 3 cup model (3x 4oz cups).
Works well as a tea press also.
SPECS – Capacity: 12oz/350ml (single serve) – Weight: 10oz – Dimensions: 6.75 in x 4.8 in x 3.25 in. (DISHWASHER SAFE)
RISK-FREE PURCHASE: No worries, no quibbles, we back our products with great customer service and our 60 day guarantee (days from delivery) that if you're not happy with your Brillante single cup French press we'll make it up to you with an easy full refund.
GREAT GIFT WHEN PAIRED WITH THE COMPANION BRILLANTE SS1 GRINDER (Search: B00W1SMK98) - Click Add to Cart and start brewing some great coffee!
Top Customer Reviews
The design is simple, and it cleans up easy, everything unscrews from the central rod. The beaker is Pyrex and it has been though the dishwasher a few times without issues. The little cork trivet is a nice addition which keeps the water hot while the magic is happening. I don't know much about coffee, but I have not had a bad cup from this yet. One suggestion however, the filter is fine, but not that fine like a paper filter, so the finer ground coffee does not work as well in this, a coarse grind is better, but either way there will be some escapees that get though the mesh. I just leave the last tablespoon in the cup to avoid the grounds. Overall I think this method produces much better coffee and less waste than the K-cups, with just a bit more effort (mostly with cleanup).
That doesn't work so well and it sits unevenly on the bottom and you end up with some grinds in your coffee, not sure why...