Brillante Ultrasonic Pest Repeller for Electronic Home Insect & Rodent Control - Target Indoor Mice, Rats or Bugs and Eliminate Odors
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- REPEL PESTS FROM YOUR HOME’S WALLS - This electronic pest repeller features electromagnetic technology to disturb pests hidden in walls and deter undesirable would-be invaders by slightly varying the electromagnetic frequency of the in-wall wiring without impacting other electronic equipment.
- NON-TOXIC HOME PEST CONTROL - Helps you maintain a pest-free home without the use of poisons or chemicals should you wish to avoid them. Control rodent and insect invaders with ultrasonic sound frequencies (inaudible to the human ear) and electromagnetic fields instead of chemical sprays and poisons. Use to target your mouse problem or to deter bats, ants, cockroaches and other crawling insects.
- CHOOSE THE FUNCTIONS YOU WANT - This pest repeller includes 4 switches that let you select which of the 4 functions you want to activate. For example: It’s easy to switch off the ultrasonic mode if you intend to place the repeller near sensitive pets like rabbits, hamsters or gerbils. Subtle LED lights indicate which features are active.
- ELIMINATE ODORS & GERMS - Use the negative ion and O3 functions to help eliminate odors, airborne pollutants and to reduce virus and bacteria levels. Use in conjunction with other non-toxic methods such as essential oils to amplify the effect.
- EASY TO USE & RISK-FREE GUARANTEE - Just check the manual for recommendations, plug into a standard wall outlet and activate your desired function for indoor pest control. Ultrasonic for rodent defense and insect repelling, electromagnetic for in-wall pests and negative ion and/or O3 for airborne microbe control. If you don't get the results you want we'll fulfill our 60-day no-hassle refund guarantee
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Do you have an troublesome pest problem to solve but want to avoid poisons or chemical use in your home?
You can target mice, squirrels, bats, ants, roaches, mosquitoes and other pests with a Brillante™ electronic pest repeller using any one or more of the four built-in functions:
-Ultrasonic sound wave creation (intended to disturb and drive away pests with sounds outside the spectrum audible to humans)
-Electromagnetic field alteration (to repel in-wall insects sensitive to electromagnetic variations)
-Negative ion generator (to reduce airborne particles, microbes and odors that help attract pests)
-O3 / ozone unit (for reducing indoor bacteria and virus levels)
Convenient switches on each side of the pest repeller allow you to switch on or off each of the 4 functions at will and subtle LED lights let you know which functions are active (the ultrasonic function should be switched off if near pet rodents, results vary for dogs by age/breed).
COVERAGE: Ultrasonic function intended for use in a single room up to 6996 square feet. Additional units may be needed to target rodents in more than one room with ultrasonic sound waves. Negative ion and O3 functions intended for areas up to 861 sq. ft.
One unit is enough to provide electromagnetic coverage throughout the house (based on in-wall wiring).
INSTALLATION IS SIMPLE & EASY: Just plug into a wall outlet and switch on the functions you want to use. Can be combined with additional non-toxic repellents such as peppermint oil and even traps to catch pests driven out of hiding.
RISK-FREE PURCHASE: We want you to know we back our products with great customer service and our 60 day guarantee (days from delivery) that if you're not happy with your Brillante™ pest control product we'll make it up to you with a no-hassle full refund.
Click Add to Cart above to get started eliminating your pest problem!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I give this 3-stars as I am impressed with the decrease in insects -- and while I understand you cannot get rid of ALL insects -- the creators applaud themselves of getting rid of "every single one".
In my opinion, save the money -- and I would say to spend it on an insect spray that is both safe for the outside perimeter of your house as well as the inside of your home.
EDIT: I edited this months later to lower my rating to 1-stars (from originally 3-stars) as this item has truly done nothing for insects. I even kill a majority of spiders surrounding this item! I wish I could return it, but it is too late--so to THOSE who want to purchase this, DO NOT!