BrilliantPad Self-Cleaning, Automatic Indoor Dog Potty (Puppy Pad)
- ROLL NOT INCLUDED WITH THIS SKU. BUY ALTERNATE VARIATION FOR MACHINE WITH 1 ROLL. World’s first self-cleaning dog potty, optimized for dogs under 25 pounds.
- Long lasting roll equivalent to 27 traditional pads so machine is hands free for days or weeks at a time.
- Adjustable timer automatically advances pad 1, 2 or 3 times a day. Animal sensor ensures automatic timer will not start when dog is on machine.
- Manually advance pad anytime at touch of a button. No batteries needed, the machine connects to an electric outlet.
- Machine measures 34” x 24” x 6” and weighs 10 pounds.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
BrilliantPad is the world’s first self-cleaning dog potty for puppies and small dogs! No more smelly, messy potty training pads! BrilliantPad’s adjustable timer automatically replaces a dirty pad with a clean, fresh one -- or refreshes anytime at touch of a button. BrilliantPad soaks up #1, begins to dry out #2 and then wraps and seals waste to keep your home clean and odor free. Enjoy freedom and flexibility and improve health and hygiene.
BRILLIANT PAD FEATURES
BrilliantPad is Convenient
• World's first self-cleaning dog potty
• Handles #1 and #2
• Motor automatically replaces dirty pad with a clean, fresh one
• Wraps and seals waste so home is clean and odor free
Easier and Cleaner Than Traditional Pads
• Long-lasting rolls equivalent to 27 pads so BrilliantPad is hands-off for weeks at a time
• Disposal is fast, easy and clean
• When roll is used up just remove and discard entire roll
• ROLL NOT INCLUDED. BUY DM110 FOR MACHINE WITH ROLL.
Super Absorbent Technology
• Pads are extraordinarily thin yet durable and highly absorbent
• Durable spun-bond resists tearing and scratching
• Super absorbent polymer absorbs 50x its weight in liquid
• Barrier film protects floor and machine, seals waste and makes clean-up easy
BrilliantPad is friendly to environment
• Pad rolls are 80% thinner and use 33% less material than traditional pads
• Disposable rods and end-caps are treated with EcoPure® so they will biodegrade in most landfills
• Low-voltage auto-switching power supply meets stringent Class VI standards
Free training included
• All dogs require some training to adopt new behavior
• No harder to train dog on BrilliantPad than traditional pads
• Straightforward transition from regular pads to BrilliantPad
• Free training support included to help customers successfully train dogs
Size: Machine Only NO ROLL
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The timer function means I don't need to be there to replace the pads after my pup uses them. And the design and engineering of the system ensures that there are no residual smells.
I have already given 3 away as presents and will be looking to BP during the holiday season!!
12/14/17 Update to this review. I contacted Brilliant Pad and they were very nice and sent me a replacement motor. Now the brilliant pad machine works fine. Their customer service is excllent. So, if you have a problem, contact them and they will fix it. I just wish the pad roll was larger, or maybe cheaper because i have two Maltese and go through a roll in 1-2 weeks , so the cost is an issue. I will probably use it for when I have to have a dog sitter so they won't have to deal with the pee pads. That will be nice. But for day to day use, its too expensive. I will go back to regular pee pads.
In reading some of the other reviews of owners of BrilliantPad, I came across one where the dog had been electrocuted, which was very sad. When I am out, I remove the electric cord. The pad won't move while I am gone, but at least my dogs will be safe. When I am home, I put the used tubes from the BrilliantPad (after the roll has been used up) on the cord and tape over the end of cord attached to the BrilliantPad to protect my dogs from electrocution. Some dogs will be more destructive than others, so you really need to know your dogs and what they might do when no one is watching! My dogs are all Maltese dogs, so they are small.
Our Italian Greyhound, was used to the luxury of four pads in a quad layout, so she never had to use a soiled pad. The dimensions of the BP pad are of a single pad, so if she pees, she'll opt to not use it for a poo a couple of hours later. Hello carpet... Unfortunately, the three timing modes don't fit her schedule, but I will be closely looking at the upgrade option when the DM200 is released and the pad feeds after she steps off.