- Series: Brilliantly Vivid Color by Number
- Paperback: 80 pages
- Publisher: Quarry Books; Clr Csm edition (October 1, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1589239474
- ISBN-13: 978-1589239470
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.4 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 43 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #20,097 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Brilliantly Vivid Color-by-Number: Flowers and Mandalas: Guided coloring for creative relaxation--30 original designs + 4 full-color bonus prints--Easy tear-out pages for framing Paperback – October 1, 2016
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
43 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 43 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I’m also an artist and I like to collect books from fellow artists I admire. I purchased her three color-by-number books to have a piece of Sehnaz in my studio. They are high quality and sturdy with heavy, velvety paper. Each page is perforated for clean removal and beautifully printed on the top, while the back side is a plain pastel color. The guide numbers are muted and you can easily follow the directions or your own creative palette. There are 30 original artworks in each book plus 4 full-color prints which I plan to frame for my house. Dry or wet mediums can be used such as colored pencils, crayons, markers, watercolors or acrylics.
I haven’t decided which book I like best but here are some of my initial observations.
- “Flowers and Mandalas” displays delightfully intricate designs that are inspired by nature and archaeological artifacts. Coloring-in these circular patterns can be meditative and relaxing, especially after a stressful day at work.
- “Birds and Butterflies” will bring the vibrancy of springtime into your home, even in a cold winter day. The owls are particularly adorable. The birds, butterflies and dragonflies are a pleasant blend of whimsy and realism.
- “Animal Friends” will probably appeal to everybody, including children. Who can resist those smiling cats and dogs and high-spirited fish? Her signature decorative patterns add a unique twist to these animals. We all recognize them and know them by name but in this book we learn how Sehnaz sees them through her joyful and grateful eyes.
Spread the joy!