Bubble Witch Saga 3 BCA Month Salon Beauty Best Books of the Month Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now FFII_gno

on February 20, 2013
Got this watch before estimated delivery time. Very good dial and box. It doesn't look too big in small wrists also. Seems like proper luxury watch. Amazing packaging. Good service from aramex too. I will definitely recommend it to all.
on November 29, 2012
I have owned this watch for about 5 months and I receive compliments on it all the time! My friend owns a couple Brillier watches and highly recommended the company to me. I wanted a everyday cool looking watch with a larger case. Initially looking at the picture I was a little skeptical that this might be tooooo large- but when I received it I was pleased that in fact the size was perfect for me. The quality of this watch is unreal. At first I was very careful around this watch, but after a couple weeks I realized you really don't have to be... I now wear it every day, abuse it like crazy and it still looks like its brand new. The tachymeter function looks kinda cool, but I personally never use it. Also the leather strap itself if very durable. I have owned a few watches in the past and within a few months need to upgrade to a better strap- I do not think I will need to do that for a very long time for this watch. My favorite surprise about this watch is the dial. When I bought it I thought it was a plain white dial (which would have been fine) but if you look closely there is a really nice textured pattern - it really makes the watch POP!

Over-all I love this watch and would recommend it to anyone!!!
definitely a 5 star watch
on November 29, 2012
I received this watch last Christmas and I love it. I just purchased this watch in white for my brother who's in the military and it's perfect for his style. I wear my watch almost every day, even on days I wear a suit to work. I love having a watch that I can dress up or down as I please. I also love the compliments that come with wearing this watch and can't wait to share this gift with my brother.

The watch is solid and the leather feels thick and durable, which is perfect for the line of work I do. I'm an artist so I beat up on my jewelry quite a bit. My watch looks as good as the day I received it and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a nice versatile luxury watch.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.