Brinch Unisex Oxford Laptop Sleeve Messenger Shoulder Bag for 15 - 15.6-Inch Laptop / Notebook / MacBook / Ultrabook / Chromebook Computers (Black)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made of top quality oxford fabric,features a polyester padding layer and soft fabric lining for bump and shock absorption and protection of your devices from accidental scratches
- Velcro front pocket of the bag is ideal for storage of small items such as pens,phone and cards etc., offering added convenience
- Top-loading zipper on the bag glides smoothly and allows convenient access to your laptop computer
- With detachable and adjustable shoulder straps,comforable handles for carrying
- Size: 41CM x 31CM x 9CM,Fits most 15 - 15.6 inch Laptop / Notebooks / MacBook / Ultrabook /Chromebook ( Apple Macbook / Acer / Asus / Dell / Fujitsu / Lenovo / HP / Samsung / Sony / Toshiba etc.).may not snugly fit all computers due to variations in the sizes of different models
- Compatible with Apple / Acer / Asus / Dell / Fujitsu / Lenovo / HP / Samsung / Sony / Toshiba etc.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
WHY SHOULD TAKE THIS BRINCH LAPTOP BAG
Devoting to provide more practical,more durable & more valuable products, Brinch Company has been focusing on the design and development of high quality bag series for many years, and has got high praise from our customers all over the world.
With very attractive look and top lightweight anti-tear water-resistant oxford fabric , this Brinch laptop bag (BW-217) offers a simple but fashionable way to protect your laptop and organize other essentials very reasonably while not bulky. Take this very nice Brinch bag, Provide very good protection for your laptop!
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
With excellent sewing,this bag is well constructed:
- 1- Material: top quality oxford fabric, water-resistant, anti-tear and anti-scratch,but very lightweight.
- 2- Front Compartment: a big pocket with easy velcro flap access and various pockets inside for phone,pens and cards, extra room for other items.
- 3- Laptop Compartment: dual zippered access, and thick foam padded laptop sleeve with the velcro strap closure to fix the laptop. Two mesh pockets for mouse,adapter etc. Middle is roomy for books etc.
- 4- Back: a sturdy strap, fixed to trolley suitcase when travel.
- 5- Shoulder Strap: removable and adjustable with metal clips and soft PU leather strap pad, durable and comfortable to carry on shoulder.
- 6- Handles: sturdy dual handles with soft pad.
WHICH SIZE FITS BEST
This Brinch laptop bag has different sizes versions. Please choose a suitable size bag for your laptop:
Exterior Size L x H x W- 36 x 27 x 8.5CM / 14.2 x 10.6 x 3.3 inch;
Laptop Compartment Size L x H- 34 x 26.5CM / 13.4 x 10.5 inch;
Fit most 13 - 13.3 inches laptops;
Exterior Size L x H x W- 39 x 29 x 9CM / 15.4 x 11.4 x 3.5 inch;
Laptop Compartment Size L x H- 37 x 28.5CM / 14.6 x 11.2 inch;
Fit most 14 - 14.6 inches laptops;
Exterior Size L x H x W- 41 x 31 x 9CM / 16.1 x 12.2 x 3.5 inch;
Laptop Compartment Size L x H- 39.5 x 30.5CM / 15.6 x 12 inch;
Fit most 15 - 15.6 inches laptops;
Exterior Size L x H x W- 42 x 33 x 10CM / 16.5 x 13 x 3.9 inch;
Laptop Compartment Size L x H- 41.5 x 32CM / 16.3 x 12.6 inch;
Fit most 17 - 17.3 inches laptops;
Note: above sizes may have little error due to the manual measurement, and may not snugly fit all computers due to variations in the sizes of different models.
WHAT MORE FEATURES
Keep inside dry against splashing, even in a the rain.
Adjust the velcro strap of laptop compartment to fix the laptop firmly.
Outside top oxford fabric is well scratch-resistant, not easily ripped
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The bag seems pretty good quality and sturdy. The computer compartment has padding on the bottom and both sides so it is a nice fit. I have a 13.3 MacBook Pro & it fits nice and snug and seems well protected. There is a nice Velcro strap to secure the laptop compartment too. Inside the bag there are 2 mesh compartments where I have the monstrous Mac power cord and a mini notepad. I have room for more items if needed. I can comfortably fit a few file folders & some spiral notebooks. I tried shoving a text book in there too which fit, but it was a stretch to zip and I didn't want to rip the seam. If needed I'd just leave it open- but it was stuffed and made the bag heavy!
The front flap pocket has 2 nice pen slots, credit card holders and a smaller pocket. I have my usb flash drive, a thick scientific calculator in there with plenty of room for more and it doesn't stick out or make the bag look bulky. I'm really impressed with the amount of room this sleek bag has hidden inside!
I've yet to carry it for a long haul yet so we shall see how it holds up. The padded arm stray seems comfortable and being a short girl I'm happy that the long strap is fully adjustable. The clips seem well made too. Glad I made this purchase! And at a very reasonable price compared to office supply stores.
Within a month or so of only using this bag two nights a week for class, the padded strap cover has begun to unravel. Nothing a little needle and thread can't fix, but its still falling apart.
Pictures show the bag as is upon arrival: wrapped in a nice, thick, plastic bag. Another picture shows it unwrapped. A picture of the small, front pocket and it's pencil holder and card holders. And a picture of the whole bag opened (blurry, I know), with my lappy in the padded area.
Overall: Great product. Worth every penny.
However, the reason this bag does not get a "great" rating from me, other than I was being frugal with how much I wanted to spend, is for the following reasons. I'm not a big fan of the Velcro on the front pocket. I like the idea of securing my goods with more than one point of contact and a zipper seems like a far better solution. Also, the Velcro doesn't hold the shape of the bag well so little waves form on the front pocket. Second, the tan/beige color is not quite true to the pictures. The pictures look like its a very light beige, almost an off-white. In reality, its actually a darker and much more of a taupe. It was a turn off at first but I've grown to be okay with it over the last couple months. Lastly, the strap is a little finicky. It gets turned around a lot and when you go to throw it over your shoulder leaving a twist in the strap. Nothing a quick turn of the hand wont fix... but a little annoying after the 150th time. The clips do seem like good quality though so that's a plus. I've attached a couple pictures for reference.
All in all... I like the bag. It was a good refresher for me and I like it so far. I would love to see another version of this bag with a front zipper and an upgraded strap one day. For now and for $30, its working for me.