Consider these available items
Brine Shrimp Eggs 50 Gramm (Artemia Cysts) of 90% Hatch Rate Fish Food
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Sensitive Ingredient Information||Eggs, Fish, Shrimp|
About this item
- Get the freshest and fastest shipped brine shrimp eggs for your fish! We are experts at handling and shipping brine shrimp eggs. Our eggs come from trusted US sources. Don't take the chance of getting old or poor quality eggs of unknown origin. Get the best.
- These are the popular Great Salt Lake Artemia cysts (brine shrimp). These GSL cysts are over-wintered, washed, dried, and tested under strict guidelines before categorizing into the different hatch rate categories. Average nauplii size at hatching is 440 microns.
- These eggs are fresh and come packaged in a resealable stand-up pouch for convenient use. To achieve optimal hatching conditions keep the hatching tank at a temperature of 77-86°f and pH at 7.5-8.5, with a salinity of 25-35ppt.
- For best results store cysts in a dry place below 40°f.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Analysis: 60% Protein, 24% Fat, 4.4% Ash, 8.5% Moisture Specs: 90% Hatch Rate Artemia Cysts Storage: Keep free from moisture, Store in a cool environment at or below 40°F.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 6.65 x 3.86 x 0.28 inches; 1.66 Ounces
- Date First Available : July 25, 2015
- Manufacturer : yourfishstuff
- ASIN : B012IKVMFG
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Buy different eggs! We've done all we can with these eggs to try and get the 90% hatch rate boasted by these eggs with no success
The sheer amount of eggs that hatch was amazing. As you know, when collecting to feed, you get three layers. The unhatched eggs that sink to the bottom, the baby brine in the middle and the "egg shells" at the top. With this brand, there is a significant reduction in the number of unhatched and a more desirable amount of baby brine and floating shells. Which means less to foul your system. Reducing the potential of a mini-cycle in your system due to unconsumed food increasing the nutrients in your aquarium. Very satisfied, to say the least!
Obviously my setup isn’t what is suggested as ideal but, having kept successful brine shrimp farms in the past, I wasn’t concerned with perfection.
I set this little tank up yesterday - just tap water, a handful of aquarium salt, a bubbler, and a shake of eggs ... water temp is 75° F tops - already have probably a couple hundred hatches.
I can’t say whether the hatch rate is actually 90% or not but it’s probably close.
Not sure if I got a bad bag or what, but I simply cannot recommend these at all. Especially when fry are depending on that hatch rate!!!
Have 3 more hatcheries going with varied conditions now just praying that even 5% of eggs hatch. Buying another brand rn because I don't have faith in this one.
Like literally everyone else said, the 50g pack is NOT dry inside and lots of eggs are in clumps. They look way darker than normal. Something isn't right here.
Your money is better spent somewhere else