Bring It On: The Cheerbook Collection
Bring on the spirit, spunk and sass with everyone's favorite cheerleading series in the Bring It On Collection! All four high-energy, fun Bring It On movies are here: Bring It On, starring Kirsten Dunst; the hilarious sequel Bring It On Again; the electrifying follow-up Bring It On: All or Nothing, starring Hayden Panettiere; and the newest cheer-nomenon Bring It On: In It to Win It. Featuring today's hottest stars, high-flying moves, and killer music from Rihanna, Gwen Stefani, Avril Lavigne, Weezer and more, it's an exciting collection that will leave you cheering again and again!
Bonus Content:Disc 1 - Bring It On:
- Aspect Ratio : 1.78:1, 1.85:1
- MPAA rating : s_medPG13 PG-13 (Parents Strongly Cautioned)
- Product Dimensions : 8 x 6 x 1 inches; 10.24 Ounces
- Director : Steve Rash, Peyton Reed, Damon Santostefano
- Media Format : Multiple Formats, AC-3, Box set, Color, Dolby, NTSC, Widescreen
- Run time : 6 hours and 18 minutes
- Release date : December 18, 2007
- Actors : Kirsten Dunst, Anne Judson-Yager, Hayden Panettiere, Ashley Benson, Eliza Dushku
- Subtitles: : French, Spanish
- Producers : Wayne Morris, Marc Abraham, Thomas A. Bliss, David Roessell, Kelli Konop
- Language : English (Dolby Digital 5.1), English (DTS 5.1), French (Dolby Digital 5.1), Spanish (Dolby Digital 5.1)
- Studio : Universal Studios Home Entertainment
- ASIN : B000WC39KE
- Writers : Alyson Fouse, Elena Song, Jessica Bendinger, Claudia Grazioso, Brian Gunn
- Number of discs : 4
Best Sellers Rank:
#120,301 in Movies & TV (See Top 100 in Movies & TV)
- #15,747 in Comedy (Movies & TV)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
as soon as they came i watched one. the disk skips and although it says "cheerbook" i wasnt expecting them to be shoved in envelope type slots. so now i gotta go out and buy disk cases so they dont get more scratched. should have just bought them individually.
The first film, Bring it On, has Kirsten Dunst, Eliza Dushku, and Gabrielle Union. There are 2 cheer squads, one is a champion and the other is from an school too poor to compete. The champion team has become the champions by stealing the other team's routines in previous years. When the new captain finds out what her squad has been doing she decides to make it right by getting a new routine. This involves spirit fingers.
Bring It On Again is about a girl who goes to college and tries out for their cheer squad. She is initially let on it but finds that she doesn't like the spirit of the squad. She makes another squad at the same school and competes against the primary squad. Not as good as the first movie and no recognizable actors.
Bring It On: All or Nothing is about a girl, Hayden Panettiere, from a preppy school who was the cheer leading captain. Her father loses his job and they have to move into the city where she has to change schools. She is the outcast at the school and butts heads with the cheer leading captain played by Solange Knowles (Beyonce's sister). This new school's squad eventually competes against the old school's squad for a chance to be in Rihanna's music video.
Bring it On: In It to Win It is about 2 competing squads at cheer camp. One squad loses the spirit stick because the other steals it. Both teams get cursed by it and half their squads are injured. Whatever will they do?