- Series: Tauris Historical Geography Series (Book 4)
- Hardcover: 272 pages
- Publisher: I.B.Tauris (September 15, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1848851413
- ISBN-13: 978-1848851412
- Product Dimensions: 6.4 x 1 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,367,085 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Bringing Geography to Book: Ellen Semple and the Reception of Geographical Knowledge (Tauris Historical Geography Series)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
About the Author
Innes M. Keighren was until recently Research Associate at the Institute of Geography and the Centre for the History of the Book at the University of Edinburgh. He is now Lecturer in Human Geography at Royal Holloway, University of London.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|