- Hardcover: 192 pages
- Publisher: Rockport Publishers; 1 edition (June 1, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1592530222
- ISBN-13: 978-1592530229
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 0.8 x 10.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,980,291 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Bringing Graphic Design In-House: How and When to Design It Yourself 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2017
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
About the Author
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There is absolutely no way you can learn typography, good identities, etc. from a book. If you want to call yourself a graphic designer, go to school!