- Paperback: 112 pages
- Publisher: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education & Research; 1 edition (October 10, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1893005879
- ISBN-13: 978-1893005877
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.3 x 7.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (16 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#153,116 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #64 in Books > Textbooks > Medicine & Health Sciences > Administration & Policy > Hospital Administration & Care
- #98 in Books > Textbooks > Medicine & Health Sciences > Medicine > Clinical > Family & General Practice
- #102 in Books > Medical Books > Administration & Medicine Economics > Hospital Administration
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Bringing the Social Media Revolution to Health Care 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Essays by thought leaders in health care social media: Lee Aase, Patricia Anderson, Phil Baumann, Ed Bennett, Andre Blackman, Christopher Boyer, Christopher Burgess, Dave deBronkart, Susanna French, Meredith Gould, Dan Hinmon, Shel Holtz, Aldon Hynes, Matthew Katz, Dana Lewis, Howard Luks, Cynthia Floyd Manley, Bertalan Mesko, Jill M. Plevinsky, Mark Ryan, Mike Sevilla, Christian Sinclair, Reed Smith, Wendy Sue Swanson, Mary Pat Whaley, Robert West, Colleen Young, Kelly Young.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?