Brinkmann 852-7080-E Charcoal Gourmet Grill and Smoker
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Charcoal smoker and grill with thermometer in domed lid
- 2 chrome-plated steel cooking grills can hold up to 50 pounds of food
- Porcelain-coated steel water pan; aluminized-steel charcoal pan
- Front-hinged door; stay-cool wooden handles for safe transport
- Measures 17 by 17 by 35 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Enjoy slow-cooked barbecue and authentic smokehouse flavor with this top-of-the-line charcoal smoker and grill. Perfect for large gatherings, it comes equipped with two chrome-plated steel cooking grills that can hold up to 50 pounds of food. Cook a ham on one level and a chicken on the other. Both the top and bottom grill levels cook at about the same temperature, so when cooking different types or cuts of meat at the same time, place the meat that cooks the fastest on the top grill for convenient removal. The unit's domed lid supplies a heat indicator for checking the temperature at a glance, while its front-hinged door allows for adding charcoal or water during the smoking process. Other highlights include a porcelain-coated steel water pan, an extra-large aluminized-steel charcoal pan, high-grade wooden handles that stay cool to the touch, a separate base pan for easy cleaning and set-up, and a lightweight design at just 28 pounds. An instruction manual comes included. The charcoal smoker and grill measures 17 by 17 by 35 inches and carries a one-year limited warranty.